marshalls saucy pasta

eeek i made a BIG boob! i read somewhere that marshals cheesy macaroni was free on green...

i bought marshalls saucy, after eating i read online that now the cheesy one is no longer free but saucy has never been free and is even higher in syns :cry:

can anyone tell me the syn value of saucy macaroni??

Marshalls Saucy Macaroni Cheese, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
7½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 13 Syns
green.gif
Green 7½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]I suppose it depends what the instructions are for making it up

eeeek :( I only made it with water and a splish of milk, but like a greedy i ate all 400g of it!! i guess no syns for me for a few days!!

thank you for your reply!

It's now synned when made according to directions. But considering those directions include milk (which is probably assumed to be whole fat) and BUTTER, I don't see why SW can't/wont re-syn it for being made with no butter and only water, same as they do (or did) for the Bachelors packets. I always have boxes of cheesy pasta in as a standby and was gutted when they suddenly grew syns! I stopped buying them for a few weeks, and then when I realised the syns included milk & butter, and I only make mine with water and a dash of milk or dollop of vlf fromage frais, I decided I'm only counting 2 syns for the whole pack. This might not be 'correct', but nor is 3.5syns per 100g when I don't use highly synned butter & milk. Can I just add this is the ONLY item that I eat that I do this for - usually I don't even dream of questioning SW!

Back