Marshmallow Fluff

Never mind waitrose Asda does it for £1.50 ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have the strawberry one (mmmmm!) and on the back it says it's 40 calories per serving, which it states is 12g or 2 tablespoons. So wouldn't this make it 1 syn per tablespoon?

I even put it on scan bran yesterday in an attempt at making those things taste any better, and the effects were promising - it actually takes a bit like one of those marshmellow filled wafer things. Mmm!

lol, I had it on a ryvita! (I hate hate hate scanbran)

Wow this post has just made my night! I love fluff and got a couple of jars at Christmas but hid them in the cupboard when I restarted SW never thinking it would be low in syns! Well how glad was I to see this, thanks to you guys for cheering me up - I am armed with spoon in one hand strawberry fluff in the other! ?

Should have looked for this theead yesterday when i was trying to figure where i could get fluff from for my whoopie things, Tesco or Morrisons dont do it i discovered...ended up using choc butter cream. If i'd have know asda did it i could have gone there. Nevermind i know for next time now!

Since Walmart own Asda they have started doing the occasional American product so far only really noticed fluff and Hershey's kisses but hope they start doing more as they charge normal prices for them. Amazon also sell fluff quite cheap but Asda is the cheapest x

I love fluff!!! I got the Hummingbird bakery book and made some whoopie pies. You need marshmallow fluff for the middle bit. Its like the middle of a ringtons teacake - bloody gorgeous!!! I have 3 full jars downstairs for baking but as I've just learnt its fat free I may have to crack one open!!! I got 4 jars on amazon.

I haven't opened mine yet but I'm tempted now, I have pb too so may try a fluffernutter thing :D

Morrison have had it in stock for a long time, always wanted to buy it but wasnt sure on syns.
Its £1 a jar at the moment, so I stocked up. ;)
when I read the calories on the side, thought it cant be many syns.
its very yummy!

Yup, we have vanilla and strawberry in the cupboards, need to stop just eating it out of the jar, gonna try it on some pancakes and in a syn free roulade me thinks :)

i must try this!! wheres sells the stuff?

I must get this its lush mixed with extra light Phylli with strawberrys dipped in

I saw it in morrisons Friday Hun. Didn't pick any up as I didn't realise it was low syn! X

thanks! i dont know if its a good idea buying if its low in syns, i may eat it all lol

Back