Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Feeling very focused (I know they are the famous words) but I really am. We have decorated our bedroom which was also new furniture and huge wardrobes and hanging my clothes was an eye opener. Even my 18's are tight and I don't even like my clothes! They just look like potato sacks!
Whats with your mum then? Mind you my mum will agree with me on something one day and the next will change her mind and say never agreed in the first place? Hhhnmm
your making great decisions about going out and eating - well done!

also your body may have had enough of SS but just go up for 1 week and the. Back might shock your system back to losing more? Although I think your doing great anyway!

ha ha he has taken your scales! I couldn't do without mine I would kill him!
Ive told my husband to hide mine which he does but it's a pointless task as I find them even in the forwarded back of the cupboard where the spiders live!!

Be interesting to see if you can cope without though? Or are you going to find them? :)

I need to read before posting - excuse all the random words and spelling errors!

Ladies it's happened! My husband has taken away my scales! Don't know how I'm going to cope!! Arghh!

Oh mannnnnnn!!!! That's a blow. It might take ur mind off it tho. N there are still public scales like boots n that xx

Off track a bit. Movie on true movies and its a weight loss class and if they put in weight it gets announced and try have to wear pig masks!!

Feeling very focused (I know they are the famous words) but I really am. We have decorated our bedroom which was also new furniture and huge wardrobes and hanging my clothes was an eye opener. Even my 18's are tight and I don't even like my clothes! They just look like potato sacks!
Whats with your mum then? Mind you my mum will agree with me on something one day and the next will change her mind and say never agreed in the first place? Hhhnmm
your making great decisions about going out and eating - well done!

also your body may have had enough of SS but just go up for 1 week and the. Back might shock your system back to losing more? Although I think your doing great anyway!

ha ha he has taken your scales! I couldn't do without mine I would kill him!
Ive told my husband to hide mine which he does but it's a pointless task as I find them even in the forwarded back of the cupboard where the spiders live!!

Be interesting to see if you can cope without though? Or are you going to find them? :)

You are focused! I believe in you lol

Yes it's amazing when you look at clothes and are like y did I even wear that? Or I cnt believe I went out looking like that! Such an eye opener but you will be treating urself to new clothes in no time believe me! I am excited for you lol

Mums actually started on step 3 last week. She's always been overweight and had weight loss surgery but with us living in Belfast and the surgery in Birmingham there wasn't much after care for her so gained it bk, well most of it.

She's so proud of me don't get me wrong I think she just worries. Lol my mum does that too aha! Plays dumb which is very frustrating when u prob do something based on her advice then you get ridiculed because she Denys giving that advice to start with lol

Yea I'm defo gonna move up on week 12. I think it's a mind thing of me wanting to prove I can do the full 12 weeks on ss. I have considered doing ss+ the remainder of the time up to my holiday which is basically the month of June. May do a mix of ss and ss+

I kno lol I could kill the bugger but he says I'm stressing so it might make a diff lol he only took them with the promise I can weigh on weds morning because I like to keep a weekly track evn tho I only go to my CDC every fortnight.

I prob will look for them he's not very imaginative and I tell him I know where there are and he believes me and ends up sayin it so then I really know where they are ahaha! I think il compose myself tho. Would be interesting to see what diff it makes.

Tell me more about urself Stacey! Where you from? How old are you? Names of ur children! What you do? Lol I'm very nosey but I also like to get to know people better aha

Hope ur day is going well so far!

M xxx

Well you've de got a plan and its worked for you so far so keep going! If be interested if not seeing the scales did make a difference? Maybe then is be brave enough to ditch them hhmmmm

Here you go nosey ha ha

im 34 soon to be 35 in July!
I'm from Cardiff but I now live in Barry - not far away.
i am married to a gorgeous man and have two beautiful sons (twins) Rhys & Owen who are 3 and very mischievous like me!
i had a good job working for a bank but I took redundancy when I was on maternity leave - leaving us with no money but lots of time with my boys so a winning situation anyway.
the boy strt nursery in September and I will be re-starting open university for a maths degree. Will take me a good few years but that doesn't matter just keep my mind active!

Anything else? Ha ha feel free to ask I'm an open book x

Back of topic. In stuck to this film! Her husband left her because she weighs 135lb!!!!! I would be ecstatic at 135! LLol someone else has to watch this, it's motivating ha ha

Well you've de got a plan and its worked for you so far so keep going! If be interested if not seeing the scales did make a difference? Maybe then is be brave enough to ditch them hhmmmm

Here you go nosey ha ha

im 34 soon to be 35 in July!
I'm from Cardiff but I now live in Barry - not far away.
i am married to a gorgeous man and have two beautiful sons (twins) Rhys & Owen who are 3 and very mischievous like me!
i had a good job working for a bank but I took redundancy when I was on maternity leave - leaving us with no money but lots of time with my boys so a winning situation anyway.
the boy strt nursery in September and I will be re-starting open university for a maths degree. Will take me a good few years but that doesn't matter just keep my mind active!

Anything else? Ha ha feel free to ask I'm an open book x

Will be very interesting about the lack of scales but then il b wondering if it was really the scales or just that it was going to come off anyway lol

I am so nosey lol

Awh I'm sure the boys are beaut! Identical twins?

Wow a maths course! Rather you than me lol I hate maths :(

Great to have time with the boys of course lol and how do u feel about nursery? Glad to have peace? Or emotional? Lol

I'm sure il have more questions lol but that's all for now haha! I'm always asking questions! If you don't ask you will never know lol

Xx

We are having twin DNA tests done as meant to be non identical but think identical as people can't tell them apart at all!

they are ready for nursery. I'm back and forth on how I ffeel about it. Good job i live just around the corner, ill prob sit outside the school gates each morning! Ha ha
I'm currently fighting in my own head about eating /not eating - this time of day bloody kills me!!! I'm not giving up!!!

We are having twin DNA tests done as meant to be non identical but think identical as people can't tell them apart at all!

they are ready for nursery. I'm back and forth on how I ffeel about it. Good job i live just around the corner, ill prob sit outside the school gates each morning! Ha ha
I'm currently fighting in my own head about eating /not eating - this time of day bloody kills me!!! I'm not giving up!!!

Ooh okay lol my cousins are identical and 21 now lol and it's only in the last 3 years I could tell the diff aha!!

It's good that they are ready lol ul prob have a harder time getting used to it than they will lol
Ahaha sitting outside with your binoculars ahaha

No you won't give in!! Keep drinking water! A cup of tea maybe? I put skimmed milk in my tea because I just do lol I don't fancy black tea. Although I've a new found love of mine tea since starting I do love the stuff now I must say!

Anything to keep you focused hun! Don't give up x

Someone else on other thread just said about black coffee and u didnt realise could have it as caffeine.
What other hot drinks are ok then? I'm gonna stock up! And I can have sweeteners?

Hi girlies,

Your losses are amazing! I have been doing Cambridge since late March and so far have lost 2st 3lbs, still have a way to go but I'm feeling great! It's forums like these that have played a part in keeping me motivated so I thought I'd finally join and get that little extra encouragement! Think it's all great that we've found something that works! I've never been able to stick to a diet in my life so to finally see the lbs dropping off is exciting.

Hope you all have a great week of loosing!

Gemma x

Someone else on other thread just said about black coffee and u didnt realise could have it as caffeine.
What other hot drinks are ok then? I'm gonna stock up! And I can have sweeteners?

Yes coffee, tea ,herbal tea, fruit tea except lemon I think. That bouillon veg drink that really helps me sometimes it's like veg soup stock lol same as cwp veg water flavour only cheaper! then water flavours and yes sweeteners but only the tablets not powder. I don't use the sweetener because I didn't find out about it until I'd got used to having my hot drinks without it lol so no point in having it now I suppose.

:) x

Hi girlies,

Your losses are amazing! I have been doing Cambridge since late March and so far have lost 2st 3lbs, still have a way to go but I'm feeling great! It's forums like these that have played a part in keeping me motivated so I thought I'd finally join and get that little extra encouragement! Think it's all great that we've found something that works! I've never been able to stick to a diet in my life so to finally see the lbs dropping off is exciting.

Hope you all have a great week of loosing!

Gemma x

Hi Gemma :)

Welcome to my diary lol

I lost some weight on cd last summer and messed around until 11th march so similar time to you! So far I have lose 44lb so not bad! Most of that (21lbs) was the 1st fortnight to be fair so slowing down but still continuous. Frustrating all the same. But 72lb total since last year :)

Very good decision joining us all here the support is amazing along with making new friends! Nvr a bad thing eh? :)

Not really been a diet successor myself so I am loving Cambridge! Funny how its the hardest one I've done but I stick to it! We must all love a good challenge lol

Good luck with your week too! Feel free to join in on our convo here lol we like a natter as you can see ha!

M xx

Back