Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Got my flats in accessorize today thankfully lol but left the bag because I know il get just as nice in America if not nicer so I made a sensible decision lol

Xxx

Yeh need to get my act together!! Glad you got your flats, must have a new wardrobe now :) xx

Pretty much lol need to not go near any shops for 2 weeks now lol or close my eyes when I'm grocery shopping for Emily lol

Get back on it gem you can do it! That's your challenge from next weigh in ( after ur night out) be 100% until I get bk from holiday! Bet you can do it! You know that. :p xx

Pretty much lol need to not go near any shops for 2 weeks now lol or close my eyes when I'm grocery shopping for Emily lol

Get back on it gem you can do it! That's your challenge from next weigh in ( after ur night out) be 100% until I get bk from holiday! Bet you can do it! You know that. :p xx

Just think of all the extra money you can save and shop when out in America lol.

Ahh I will try I really will lol I know I can do it cos I have done :) xx

Haha well everyone deserves a treat :) can't wait to see your hair tomorrow :)

I will hun, I just think to myself it's now or never I don't want to drag this out longer than I have to lol. Just had one of my bars to get me prepped for Zumba later xx

I kno excited about my hair really hope I like it. The last salon I went to for highlights ruined my hair! And is one of the best salons in Belfast but really I paid 100 quid for them to wreck my hair lol so these guys tmz I've gone to them since I was a kid so I hope they sort me out lol

Oh enjoy Zumba :) exactly I was the same one of my famous pep talks lol and I was bk on track lol x

I kno excited about my hair really hope I like it. The last salon I went to for highlights ruined my hair! And is one of the best salons in Belfast but really I paid 100 quid for them to wreck my hair lol so these guys tmz I've gone to them since I was a kid so I hope they sort me out lol

Oh enjoy Zumba :) exactly I was the same one of my famous pep talks lol and I was bk on track lol x

It will look amaze!! If I had lighter colouring, I would defy have it :) ill be having hair envy tomorrow ha! Oh no, I really hope they give you the barnet you want :)

Thanks hun! Yeh I just need to be really strict now! The weeks are a breeze it's these blooming weekends!! Xx

It will look amaze!! If I had lighter colouring, I would defy have it :) ill be having hair envy tomorrow ha! Oh no, I really hope they give you the barnet you want :)

Thanks hun! Yeh I just need to be really strict now! The weeks are a breeze it's these blooming weekends!! Xx

Weekends are awful aren't they! Lol but if we get our heads down for a little while longer and stay strict in the week we can defo have a relaxed weekend. It's just bloody getting there! Lol xx

Weekends are awful aren't they! Lol but if we get our heads down for a little while longer and stay strict in the week we can defo have a relaxed weekend. It's just bloody getting there! Lol xx

They are a killer lol but yes need to knuckle down! Although treated myself to a nice lil top today for the weekend so looking forward to that at least lol xx

Pushing the boat out lusting after veg! Lol hows the holiday prep going? X

Got everything in now bar stuff my relatives want me to bring over. Il not get that until the day before. Just have to keep my eyes closed in shops from now on because I CANNOT spend anymore money. End of lol xxx

Hello ladies! Thanks for the kind words of motivation! Today was my first day at work since I started the diet. Really wish I hadn't told people I was doing the diet as I've had everyone's opinions and people can be so rude when it comes to weight loss. Seems like everyone has an opinion and everyone's an expert!!! However the negativity just seems to spur me on. Sorry for the rant!!! On a positive note I've stuck to as 100% for three days now and think I must be in keypads as have that funny taste in my mouth that everyone keeps talking about! I just keep picturing myself in a size 12!!! Your weight losses are amazing and it's so nice to be able to chat with other like minded people!!! Keep up the good work ladies! You are really helping to keep me going!!!

Hello ladies! Thanks for the kind words of motivation! Today was my first day at work since I started the diet. Really wish I hadn't told people I was doing the diet as I've had everyone's opinions and people can be so rude when it comes to weight loss. Seems like everyone has an opinion and everyone's an expert!!! However the negativity just seems to spur me on. Sorry for the rant!!! On a positive note I've stuck to as 100% for three days now and think I must be in keypads as have that funny taste in my mouth that everyone keeps talking about! I just keep picturing myself in a size 12!!! Your weight losses are amazing and it's so nice to be able to chat with other like minded people!!! Keep up the good work ladies! You are really helping to keep me going!!!

Haters gonna hate unfortunately it's good it fuels u with motivation and not doubt. I'm the same gonna prove them all wrong! I just can't be bothered listening to people. Luckily most people are nice about it except a few particulars that have now decided to say nothing.

Just keep going and well done on gettin this far xx

Go for it girl!! People at work are entitled to an opinon shame they feel the need to share it!! Seriously what happened to if you cant say anything nice shut up!! Lol keep going and eyes on the prize x

Back