Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Haha just rinse through the OK's and Hellos lol ;) have you got to tint the whole head first then the ends? Eeek excited to see :) xx

See I thought they had to dye it dark all over first but app the do the dark just to where I want the blonde to start. Then the blonde from there to the ends. Gonna get it cut too so it will feel lighter at least :)

Can't wait lol and because I don't wear make up everyday then il not have full appreciation until I get glammed up on Saturday x

U sed urself u been there b4 so u won't have to worry bout it. Sit back n enjoy. They gon make u look even more fabulous darling lol

See I thought they had to dye it dark all over first but app the do the dark just to where I want the blonde to start. Then the blonde from there to the ends. Gonna get it cut too so it will feel lighter at least :)

Can't wait lol and because I don't wear make up everyday then il not have full appreciation until I get glammed up on Saturday x

Ah ok I see :) I'm interested cos I work in a salon at the weekends and we've never had a client who wanted it done! Only one of the stylists has done one during the week and it looked amazing! He blow dried it wavy and looked gorgeous!!! Bet you'll look and feel like a new woman when your getting ready and see the full effects on Saturday :) xx

image-263932237.jpg

Well done to us :)

I second that. I may not have lost as much as everyone in this time frame but I'm just glad that I have stuck to it and it is gettin easier. :)

Ah ok I see :) I'm interested cos I work in a salon at the weekends and we've never had a client who wanted it done! Only one of the stylists has done one during the week and it looked amazing! He blow dried it wavy and looked gorgeous!!! Bet you'll look and feel like a new woman when your getting ready and see the full effects on Saturday :) xx

Quite a lot of people have it done here. None of my friends or anything just salons posting pics on fb etc.

Yea it's gorgeous with a wavy blow dry :)

We have done well for sticking it out for sure regardless of losses or gains xxx

Called the salon to see if I could go earlier for my app and they can take me at 4.30 instead of 5.30. So glad I hate waiting lol xxx

Too funny, your getting hair done but we are all as excited as if it were us lol x

Back