Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Oh god! You can take it as long as in with main luggage not in hand luggage and obv not tonnes lkl

Cant you get an emergency appointment? Go to out of hours emergency dentist. You can't go away in that much pain you may need antibiotics?

U know what it is my filling came out and because I haven't eaten it hasn't bothered me but now that I am it's not helping at all. I owe my dentist 40 quid too that I don't have especially when I'm going away on Sunday lol x

U know what it is my filling came out and because I haven't eaten it hasn't bothered me but now that I am it's not helping at all. I owe my dentist 40 quid too that I don't have especially when I'm going away on Sunday lol x

£40 or agony through holiday and having to see a dentist there which will cost you so much more and because been left you will also get an abcess!

im in mum mode now so get your butt to the dentist first thing tomorrow and stop being silly!! (Hee heee)

£40 or agony through holiday and having to see a dentist there which will cost you so much more and because been left you will also get an abcess!

im in mum mode now so get your butt to the dentist first thing tomorrow and stop being silly!! (Hee heee)

I duno if they will see me honestly lol il call and see if they can fit me in xx

Its an emergency appointment so if they refuse you go to the dental hospital instead and that way don't pay either ;-)

Oh god the drama of everything going wrong before holiday. Marty really is sick too his temp is really high and hasn't got out of bed all afternoon/evening. He's even refused dinner and my choc brownies I made for him which he loves. That is all I need! Just something to be wrong with Emily now lol

Xx

How are you this morning? Keep calling dentist until they see you Hun.

how is Marty? And I hope Emily is fine! Xxx

How are you this morning? Keep calling dentist until they see you Hun.

how is Marty? And I hope Emily is fine! Xxx

Not as bad as it was last night to be fair but it will get worse I'm sure of it because it started niggley yesterday morning too and by last night it was really sore. Dentist will see me at 10.20 so hopefully that will sort me out.
Martys temp is down and he seems slightly better but it's early yet. Emily's fine. Excited for her cinema trip later. Can't believe it's her last day of nursery!

Thanks for asking hun :) xxx

Not as bad as it was last night to be fair but it will get worse I'm sure of it because it started niggley yesterday morning too and by last night it was really sore. Dentist will see me at 10.20 so hopefully that will sort me out.
Martys temp is down and he seems slightly better but it's early yet. Emily's fine. Excited for her cinema trip later. Can't believe it's her last day of nursery!

Thanks for asking hun :) xxx

Glad you got into te dentist. Not worth leaving at all and ruining your holiday.

so Marty should be better by tomorrow! And Keep
Emily away from him lol

Very jealous of your cinema trip today :-( her very last day! Omg that must be scary for you! X

Glad you got into te dentist. Not worth leaving at all and ruining your holiday.

so Marty should be better by tomorrow! And Keep
Emily away from him lol

Very jealous of your cinema trip today :-( her very last day! Omg that must be scary for you! X

Yea scary that I've to be with her 24/7 for 2 months lmaooooo nah it's sad because she's leaving her little friends behind as her primary school doesn't have a nursery dept. Her teachers are diamonds she will miss them a lot!

Xx

Oh and yes fingers crossed Marty will b ok by tmz because travelling will be a disaster otherwise lol

Wish the dentist app was now so I could get it over with lol

Xx

Ha ha!
thats a shame with her school but I'm sure she will settle in perfectly as they will all be in the same situation x

marty will be great by tomorrow and you can all enjoy your fabulous holiday x

Ha ha!
thats a shame with her school but I'm sure she will settle in perfectly as they will all be in the same situation x

marty will be great by tomorrow and you can all enjoy your fabulous holiday x

Yea she's an easy going child so she will be fine :) oh I hope so!! Better go get ready for my app!! Eugh :( will report bk later lol xx

Hey girlies,

Hope all is ok, and your poor mouth is recovering Martha!

I'm actually in shock, I only lost ONE POUND in four days, so really disappointed tbh! You can just tell its going to be one of those days, weathers rubbish and have a cracking headache.

Moaning done, sorry :) x

Hey girlies,

Hope all is ok, and your poor mouth is recovering Martha!

I'm actually in shock, I only lost ONE POUND in four days, so really disappointed tbh! You can just tell its going to be one of those days, weathers rubbish and have a cracking headache.

Moaning done, sorry :) x

Ah thanks Gem :) numb still but when that wears off it will be murder.

1lb is a loss don't look at it like that. It's ur bodies way of saying bad Gemma!! No more naughty weekends lol so you must obey :p

Plenty of water and paracetamol will sort the headache and unfortunately the weather can't be helped pop the heating on, close the curtains and pretend ur in Spain lol

Xxx

Ah thanks Gem :) numb still but when that wears off it will be murder.

1lb is a loss don't look at it like that. It's ur bodies way of saying bad Gemma!! No more naughty weekends lol so you must obey :p

Plenty of water and paracetamol will sort the headache and unfortunately the weather can't be helped pop the heating on, close the curtains and pretend ur in Spain lol

Xxx

Ah I hate anything to do with dentists! Check ups are bad enough!

Yeh I suppose, even my consultant said I looked better than ever so maybe I lost inches fathers than pounds? Was funny my mum gave me a pound in money she was like 'a pound for a pound' ha

Yeh nearly at two litres already, I know this weather makes me feel so sticky! Although I've got a nice afternoon of sorting stuff for the festival :) xx

Ah I hate anything to do with dentists! Check ups are bad enough!

Yeh I suppose, even my consultant said I looked better than ever so maybe I lost inches fathers than pounds? Was funny my mum gave me a pound in money she was like 'a pound for a pound' ha

Yeh nearly at two litres already, I know this weather makes me feel so sticky! Although I've got a nice afternoon of sorting stuff for the festival :) xx

Yea i kno it's not a fun experience lol numbness has worn off and the pain is in full swing!

Yea inch loss is definitely possible. Do u do measurements?

Yea yucky weather but ul be distracted with it festival fun :) exciting!! Xxx

Yea i kno it's not a fun experience lol numbness has worn off and the pain is in full swing!

Yea inch loss is definitely possible. Do u do measurements?

Yea yucky weather but ul be distracted with it festival fun :) exciting!! Xxx

Power through hun!! Hope it goes for Sunday!

I do, haven't had them done for a while though, but looking at myself in the mirror this morning my waist has definitely gone in more so I know it's working just feels a long way to go yet.

Yep hopefully shaking my booty to rihanna will burn some blubba lol xx

Back