Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Keep going ladies, your doing so well. I start my own journey tomorrow :) looking forward to it and feeling positive!

I'm on day 2 now! Its going ok. I found some products that I really don't like and couldn't drink :( mainly the soups. However I have found solace in choc mint shakes! Can't wait for this hunger to pass though!

I'm on day 2 now! Its going ok. I found some products that I really don't like and couldn't drink :( mainly the soups. However I have found solace in choc mint shakes! Can't wait for this hunger to pass though!

Awh Lauren ur doing so well! Mint choc has helped me at the best of times.

Hope ur doing okay :) the hunger will pass in a few days :)

Xxx

Cannot wait to be bk home and be on plan. Duno If its a combination of the heat or the food or being surrounded by skinnies I feel absolutely **** about myself and I really didn't wanna feel that way.

Makes me so determined to loose whatever I've gained ASAP and I really am looking forward to that empty feeling and knowing in loosing weight getting closer to my goal.

How are you guys doing?

Xxx

Ohh no, so sad to hear u are feeling down :( at least this makes u want to keep on at it as that shows such good will power! Try and enjoy the time away as best u can knowing once u are home u can get back on plan.

I too have had a "bad" week, so def think its the heat as in the uk we are finally getting some sun. I have just wanted everything bad and had ice cream twice this weekend, the calm of the ice cream can was too much and I gave in. But you are correct in studying focused I plan to do the same. Going to put the weekend behind me and try and do as many 100% days as possible to get back on target!

Fed up with my pill too as I gave been sporting for two weeks now and it's just doing my head in! Bloody HATE having PCOS! Grrrr

Apart from feeling low about yourself I hope u gave enjoyed the time away with the family as it must be a lovely experience for Emily xxx

Ohh no, so sad to hear u are feeling down :( at least this makes u want to keep on at it as that shows such good will power! Try and enjoy the time away as best u can knowing once u are home u can get back on plan.

I too have had a "bad" week, so def think its the heat as in the uk we are finally getting some sun. I have just wanted everything bad and had ice cream twice this weekend, the calm of the ice cream can was too much and I gave in. But you are correct in studying focused I plan to do the same. Going to put the weekend behind me and try and do as many 100% days as possible to get back on target!

Fed up with my pill too as I gave been sporting for two weeks now and it's just doing my head in! Bloody HATE having PCOS! Grrrr

Apart from feeling low about yourself I hope u gave enjoyed the time away with the family as it must be a lovely experience for Emily xxx

Defo makes me more determined.

Just shows we all have blips but gettin bk on it is what really counts.

Good luck getting bk on track I know how hard it can be but I know u can do it :)

It's good yea and Emily is having a ball. We are going to Vegas for a few days tmz so that should be good getting away with Marty and Emily

Stay focused you can do it :)

Xxx

I love the determination it's bringing but don't let it ruin your holidays missy!!

I think by the time you're back we've all had a crappy week here or there but hopefully we will all be in a better mindset to do it together!

I've been lounging in the garden after work this afternoon and looking at the holiday acquired belly, I want to he rid ASAP, it's really upsetting to see how I have destroyed some I my hard work so easily, won't be doing that again! Ordered a couple of primark dresses off of asos just now, coming tomorrow, if they don't look good ill bloody make them look good ASAP!!

Xx

I love the determination it's bringing but don't let it ruin your holidays missy!!

I think by the time you're back we've all had a crappy week here or there but hopefully we will all be in a better mindset to do it together!

I've been lounging in the garden after work this afternoon and looking at the holiday acquired belly, I want to he rid ASAP, it's really upsetting to see how I have destroyed some I my hard work so easily, won't be doing that again! Ordered a couple of primark dresses off of asos just now, coming tomorrow, if they don't look good ill bloody make them look good ASAP!!

Xx

Oh I know it's just hard when you feel **** about urself when at home I feel great yano?

I know il get there in the end

We defo will get bk to it together and I know how hard it is to get bk on plan because I tried the week before I came here to get bk on plan for one week before hol but I couldn't focus. I'm really gonna try when I get home tho because I've 6 weeks before I go away to bham and il like to see a significant change in those 6 weeks.

I'm glad the weather is good there. It's soo hot here which is defo contributing to my frumpy feeling.

It's a good motivation to buy clothes and make sure u get into them. Still cnt believe Asos are doing primark clothes now lol

You can do it ria! I know you can!

Xxxx

Oh I know it's just hard when you feel **** about urself when at home I feel great yano?

I know il get there in the end

We defo will get bk to it together and I know how hard it is to get bk on plan because I tried the week before I came here to get bk on plan for one week before hol but I couldn't focus. I'm really gonna try when I get home tho because I've 6 weeks before I go away to bham and il like to see a significant change in those 6 weeks.

I'm glad the weather is good there. It's soo hot here which is defo contributing to my frumpy feeling.

It's a good motivation to buy clothes and make sure u get into them. Still cnt believe Asos are doing primark clothes now lol

You can do it ria! I know you can!

Xxxx

Trying.... Kind of... Eek.

One dress was lovely and fitted well, another was lovely and was about 5cm from zipping, but was down from £50 to £15 and since my CWPC said I've gained 4cm I'm tempted to keep it! The others just didn't suit, and accidentally ordered one with "bodycon" in the name, won't try and go there again lol

X

Trying.... Kind of... Eek.

One dress was lovely and fitted well, another was lovely and was about 5cm from zipping, but was down from £50 to £15 and since my CWPC said I've gained 4cm I'm tempted to keep it! The others just didn't suit, and accidentally ordered one with "bodycon" in the name, won't try and go there again lol

X

I'm sure the body con isn't as bad as u think. Glad you liked the majority of your order tho :)

I'm feeling like utter crap today I'm sore all over with flu like symptoms not loving that to be honest but fingers crossed I'm ok for Disneyland on Sunday lol when ur feeling crap all you want is to be at home and I cnt even call my mum because I know it will upset her if I'm upset. It's a case of sweating it out for a few days and pray il be like brand new by the time Sunday comes xxx

Hey Martha. Sorry to hear u are unwell. Wishing u a speedy recovery xx

Oh man. When it's not one thing it's the other!! Disneyland its really amazing there! fabulous place for kids. Ur foot better fix up quick time lol.

Disney was good and sea world in San Diego was brill. Back at my aunts now and wont be doing much for the next few days. I think a bit of shopping this weekend and a trip to Palm Springs on Monday and then final packing Tuesday to catch an early flight weds morning. With the time diff il b home Thursday morning early.

Really missing you girls and feeling strong being on plan. It's gonna be very hard to get bk on track and I haven't even really enjoyed any food I've had when I've been here which sucks.

Excited to start losing weight again tho because the weigh in will not make me happy in the slightest.

Onwards and downwards

I hope you ladies are behaving yourselves

Xxx

Missing you! Need you to come and kick my non-enthusiastic failing backside!'

X

Miss you too!!! :( can't wait to be bk on plan and we can restart our double act!! :)

You sound like ur having a rough time getting into it hun but we will figure it out I promise! We will get there in the end

Xx

Back