Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Oh it's the worst I ended up napping I obviously can't control myself these days lol

Yes that's what is annoying me all the food I still haven't eaten! Waving at me :(

Did your shopping come early?

Your right a hug from the right person is exactly what we need sometimes.

Xx

No, shopping came later, but got straight cracking with the turkey burgers which weren't too bad! Still want more though, holding out having my last product, I won't last too long though!

X

No, shopping came later, but got straight cracking with the turkey burgers which weren't too bad! Still want more though, holding out having my last product, I won't last too long though!

X

Sounds good huni :)

I on the other hand failed miserably!!

I got pizza. It's out of my system and il try again tmz

Eugh!!

Xx

Awwwww, that's rubbish Martha! I can't blame you though.... Is what I've been doing every 3-4 days for the last 4 weeks!

I hope you enjoyed it, and then tomorrow is a new day!

X

It was nice and satisfied my craving and the way I saw it was it will bother me until I get it so just get it out of the way. Tmz is a new day

I need to do this and that's the bottom line and I will

Xx

Everyone has slip ups

image-2990922237.jpg

Xxx

Ok so plan for today is 4 products

If I don't need the 4th then I won't have it but I need the idea if it to get me through.

An extra pack is better than pizza

Challenge for today is that at some point I need to get food as my beautiful daughter has to eat lol and I have practically nothing in.

Here goes day one!! AGAIN!!

How's everyone doing? It's too quiet

Xxxx

I've got my driving theory test tomorrow and I've not looked at anything. To say I'm screwed is an understatement lol

Too late to postpone so may aswell go and see what it's all about eh?

Such a waste of money and should have known better than to book it so soon after getting bk lol

Xxx

I've got my driving theory test tomorrow and I've not looked at anything. To say I'm screwed is an understatement lol

Too late to postpone so may aswell go and see what it's all about eh?

Such a waste of money and should have known better than to book it so soon after getting bk lol

Xxx

It is too late too cancel. There is a good website I came across n studied for a week when I did my test. Ill look for it n find it for u.

Challenges. Lol. I got a few too lol

If I wanted to cancel I had to wait give 3 working days notice. Yep. Feelin good. Been to the cinema and didn't eat a drop of junk.

If I wanted to cancel I had to wait give 3 working days notice. Yep. Feelin good. Been to the cinema and didn't eat a drop of junk.

That's good! Lol ur stronger than you think

Well I can cancel because they aren't gonna lose anything they have my money but il be up all night no doubt looking over the stuff lol

God loves a trier

Xxx

Crisis averted. I bought an Atkins bar and drinkin my third bottle of water. I'm 100% focused. Lets do this.

Back