Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

I think we just have to detach the emotion away from food n see it as an object.

I know exactly what u mean all too well. We must press on. X

Yea I kno it's hard to avoid however I don't think I should be as happy as I am about my next meal lol

Been 100% so far today have had 3 products so far and could well end up having that 4th but I will try not to

Water has also been a success I've drank we'll over 3 litre but not exactly sure how much

Can't wait to see my consultant on Thursday and my best friend is starting the plan too so that will be great to see her get her confidence back

How are you all doing now?

Xxx

That's awesome your friend is doing it, you'll be able to bounce off of each other which is great!

How is your evening going?

I chopped chillis and didn't wash my hands properly - chilli lips, chilli eye... Ouch!

X

That's awesome your friend is doing it, you'll be able to bounce off of each other which is great!

How is your evening going?

I chopped chillis and didn't wash my hands properly - chilli lips, chilli eye... Ouch!

X

Oh man ria lol

Yea I'm glad she's doing it I hate seeing her down about her looks

My evening is going fine just sat in bed reading over theory stuff

Hoping il sleep well tonight ready for a new day tmz.

Roll on Ketosis!!

Xx

Ok so yesterday was successful

I did have the 4th product but I'm not worried too much about that considering my last 15 week bout of Cambridge I think only 4 of them where when I cut down to 3 a day.

I'm ready for another 100% day, water at the ready and excited for ketosis lol when I'm in I know il be ok.

How's everyone doing?

Hope your all doing well

Xxx

Aww Girly. It is a bummer but I'm sure u will be successful next time x hugs xx

How's ur day going today Cambridge wise x

Aww Girly. It is a bummer but I'm sure u will be successful next time x hugs xx

How's ur day going today Cambridge wise x

I kno I'm not too upset about it. Thanks :)

Cambridge is going well my love even though I'd like to eat a KFC a subway a curry and a whole cake loool

But I won't haha il be good

How's your day? Xxx

So far so good. 2 litres down and just having my second product now. Been to the hairdressers to have a quick style done to see me thru go the next 6 weeks

So far so good. 2 litres down and just having my second product now. Been to the hairdressers to have a quick style done to see me thru go the next 6 weeks

Did u find a dress?? They have some gorgeous dresses on yours clothing.com

I'm 2 litres and 2 products down too.

Can't wait to meet my consultant tmz so I can get some bars lol

Xx

Did u find a dress?? They have some gorgeous dresses on yours clothing.com

I'm 2 litres and 2 products down too.

Can't wait to meet my consultant tmz so I can get some bars lol

Xx

Nope. Had a quick look around debenams. Lol. I got an idea in my head what I want but I'm just too fussy lol. I got a couple weeks so it's fine.

I absolutely love the bars. It's gonna b a sad day when I have to say goodbye to Cambridge products lol.

Nope. Had a quick look around debenams. Lol. I got an idea in my head what I want but I'm just too fussy lol. I got a couple weeks so it's fine.

I absolutely love the bars. It's gonna b a sad day when I have to say goodbye to Cambridge products lol.

Lol have u tried that choc shake mixed into plain yoghurt (ria likes Greek) it's amazing lol

I love the chewy choc bars.

What idea do u have for a dress? Xx

I still haven't got round to tryin it. I might do on my step 2 week.

I wanted a fitted dress but at the same time I will still b quite big so this big idea I got in my head may not show up in my pictures.

To me. The chewy ones feel too much like a choc bar and are over too quickly. I prefer the harder ones like cranberry and peanut. I do have a really soft spot for the lemon bars tho.

I still haven't got round to tryin it. I might do on my step 2 week.

I wanted a fitted dress but at the same time I will still b quite big so this big idea I got in my head may not show up in my pictures.

To me. The chewy ones feel too much like a choc bar and are over too quickly. I prefer the harder ones like cranberry and peanut. I do have a really soft spot for the lemon bars tho.

I think you could get a fitted dress with maybe gathering at the front to flatter. What colour? Can't wait until my graduation in July nxt year lol

Yea I kno what you mean about being over quick but I love them lol

I used to have a lemon bar everyday but now I've turned myself off them

I'm more than happy with my tetras and choc chewy for now and good news hubby found one of my bars on the top shelf of the cupboard and OMG I couldn't have been more excited lol

Bad news is that all my products are gone for the day. 4 of them! :(

Coffee and water for me until tmz now

Wish I'd bought some bullion now

Xxx

Wow all products by 3.30 - you mad woman!! How are you coping this evening? Ketosis will fix that dead soon though... I bet it'll be there by the end of tomorrow!

X

I know ria it was a disaster and I made chips for my hubby tonight in our actifry magigger and they smelled so good.

I got through with coffee and water and many visits to my second home aka the bathroom!

It would need to be making an appearance soonish lol or I'm afraid I may chew off a limb haha

How's your evening been?

Xxx

Oh I wouldn't do that, I mean which would you have? Arm or leg? Lol

My evenings ok food wise, my parents were sat next to me eating a full on curry with samosas bhajis etc and I didn't even blink at it, on,y just realised that - maybe I know it's cos it's shop bought which yeah, tastes great, but also brings epic indigestion! You don't get that with home made! Tomorrow is a challenge, facing the epic long day and restaurant menu and having to pick something boring!

I hall be strong!

Back