Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Oh I wouldn't do that, I mean which would you have? Arm or leg? Lol

My evenings ok food wise, my parents were sat next to me eating a full on curry with samosas bhajis etc and I didn't even blink at it, on,y just realised that - maybe I know it's cos it's shop bought which yeah, tastes great, but also brings epic indigestion! You don't get that with home made! Tomorrow is a challenge, facing the epic long day and restaurant menu and having to pick something boring!

I hall be strong!

I'd choose a leg obv cuz it's bigger lmaoooo

I'm coming over and you can make me all the curry ur heart desires haha

You can get through tmz ria I know you can and you know you can. Mind over matter on this occasion. You want goal at the end of summer more than you want a meal tomorrow so stick with the programme and rejoice in your state of ketosis and think skinny thoughts

Do it for the team lol

We're all counting on you :p nothing like a guilt trip eh?

This is late for you to be up!?

Xxxxx

I'd choose a leg obv cuz it's bigger lmaoooo

I'm coming over and you can make me all the curry ur heart desires haha

You can get through tmz ria I know you can and you know you can. Mind over matter on this occasion. You want goal at the end of summer more than you want a meal tomorrow so stick with the programme and rejoice in your state of ketosis and think skinny thoughts

Do it for the team lol

We're all counting on you :p nothing like a guilt trip eh?

This is late for you to be up!?

Xxxxx

LOL

I like the pep talk! I may need reminding that again tomorrow!

Indeed it is... Not sleeping great lately... A mix of stress and adrenalin, and not for the want of sounding mushy, as soon as the lights are out and tv is off I'm missing Rana way too much.

Oh well... Might play my Paul McKenna gastric band mp3 to get me off to sleep, usually does the trick!

LOL

I like the pep talk! I may need reminding that again tomorrow!

Indeed it is... Not sleeping great lately... A mix of stress and adrenalin, and not for the want of sounding mushy, as soon as the lights are out and tv is off I'm missing Rana way too much.

Oh well... Might play my Paul McKenna gastric band mp3 to get me off to sleep, usually does the trick!

Pep talk ready anytime you need lol

Yea i get the no sleep thing I nvr sleep easily lol

I'm sure being apart from him is difficult :(

Hopefully auld Paul will help you out in the sleep department! :)

Sweet dreams!

Talk tmz

Xxxx

Good morning Martha x did u still remain 100% after finishin all ur products. X I'm sure u did.

Lets have another successful day!

Good morning Martha x did u still remain 100% after finishin all ur products. X I'm sure u did.

Lets have another successful day!

Hey :)

Yes I was good and I drank water and coffee all evening. Was difficult but I made it lol

Day 3 whoop!

How are you! What are your plans for today?

I've to meet my consultant and bring my friend to meet her. My friend has a hangover today too and she went for after work drinks last night and I am laughing my head off after receiving the 10 'I love you' texts at stupid o clock haha

Should be a good day

Xxxx

Ok so weigh in today was 17.11 she has new scales and her old noes that used to match with mine at home so I know there's a difference so il go with mine which say I'm 18.1.1/2

According to her my last weigh in I was 17.3 that was a about 2 1/2 weeks before i went away. However did weigh at home before it went down hill the week before america and on my scales my lowest was 16.12

So basically I've 19lb to get bk to what I know was my lowest (on my scales)

Good news is that was 18.12 on my scales on Monday so nearly 11lbs since then

I am aware that this post doesn't make much sense but I needed to get it out so I understand it myself

Also wondered if you guys know anything about stevia on Cambridge if they are allowed or not

I don't use sweetener but was curious to try so not a big deal if its not allowed as I'm fine without it

Xxxx

Ok so weigh in today was 17.11 she has new scales and her old noes that used to match with mine at home so I know there's a difference so il go with mine which say I'm 18.1.1/2

According to her my last weigh in I was 17.3 that was a about 2 1/2 weeks before i went away. However did weigh at home before it went down hill the week before america and on my scales my lowest was 16.12

So basically I've 19lb to get bk to what I know was my lowest (on my scales)

Good news is that was 18.12 on my scales on Monday so nearly 11lbs since then

I am aware that this post doesn't make much sense but I needed to get it out so I understand it myself

Also wondered if you guys know anything about stevia on Cambridge if they are allowed or not

I don't use sweetener but was curious to try so not a big deal if its not allowed as I'm fine without it

Xxxx

Hey Martha. I get what u are saying!

N a big well done on making those 11lbs disappear x

It shouldn't take u long to get rid of the rest.

How are we gettin on today? Got more products left? Lol

Hey Martha. I get what u are saying!

N a big well done on making those 11lbs disappear x

It shouldn't take u long to get rid of the rest.

How are we gettin on today? Got more products left? Lol

Thanks hen :)

Yes lol I've done well in spacing them out today lol

Treated myself to new coffee today lol

Everything else good! on schedule with my water too

How has your day been?

Xxxx

Thanks hen :)

Yes lol I've done well in spacing them out today lol

Treated myself to new coffee today lol

Everything else good! on schedule with my water too

How has your day been?

Xxxx

Aww. Excellent stuff. Me on the other hand attacked my lemon bars n had 2. Not because hungry. Was bored. (Emotional
Eating. Silly me!). I've had 4 products today n can't have anything else. Feel bit stupid doing it but on the other hand I never thought I would binge on Cambridge products lol. I got 1.5 litres left to go.

Yay to the coffee. What flavour

Aww. Excellent stuff. Me on the other hand attacked my lemon bars n had 2. Not because hungry. Was bored. (Emotional
Eating. Silly me!). I've had 4 products today n can't have anything else. Feel bit stupid doing it but on the other hand I never thought I would binge on Cambridge products lol. I got 1.5 litres left to go.

Yay to the coffee. What flavour

Just kenco columbian

I wouldn't worry too much about a Cambridge binge lol and the water u still have to drink should get you through :)

Apart from that r u good?!

Xxx

Just kenco columbian

I wouldn't worry too much about a Cambridge binge lol and the water u still have to drink should get you through :)

Apart from that r u good?!

Xxx

Lol. Enjoy ur coffee.

Aww. Thanks. That's made me feel bit better. Iv drank my 4litres.

Yep. I feel good. Still motivated! N Ste has decided to take the gym seriously now so no junk food or junk will be in the house at all now.

Lol. Enjoy ur coffee.

Aww. Thanks. That's made me feel bit better. Iv drank my 4litres.

Yep. I feel good. Still motivated! N Ste has decided to take the gym seriously now so no junk food or junk will be in the house at all now.

That's good news then lol he is behaving for now lol

Yay for water lol and how are u managing with all your products gone lol

Xx

That's good news then lol he is behaving for now lol

Yay for water lol and how are u managing with all your products gone lol

Xx

I'm bored like u. And just watchin boring programmes then gonna drag myself to bed. I'm still drinkin water lol.

Good morning Xx. Managed to sleep eventually. Just tucking into my first product.

Back