Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Morning lol

I won't be looking at my 1st product until after 11 I duno y I can just never have it before then.

Anything nice planned for today or this weekend?

Xx

Lol. I had it at that time so I kinda pace myself for. Breakfast, lunch n dinner. My next one will be around 1/1.30. Same sort of
Time as my
Son.

Got nothin planned apart from church on sunday but do feel alot better now I'm taking 100% control of my weight.

I'm just planning the next 2 weeks meals. Not that easy as Ste needs a crazy amount of protein each day n makin sure Jaiden has a balanced diet. Lol. What about u? Any plans?

Lol. I had it at that time so I kinda pace myself for. Breakfast, lunch n dinner. My next one will be around 1/1.30. Same sort of
Time as my
Son.

Got nothin planned apart from church on sunday but do feel alot better now I'm taking 100% control of my weight.

I'm just planning the next 2 weeks meals. Not that easy as Ste needs a crazy amount of protein each day n makin sure Jaiden has a balanced diet. Lol. What about u? Any plans?

No plans at all this weekend it will be me in the house all weekend. Probably doing washing and cleaning at some point lol

Il prob need to be on stand by for my friend that's starting plan today. If she makes it to Sunday she will be fine because ketosis will have hit.

So a relaxing few days ahead! You'll get through the cooking tho your a strong woman I believe in you lol

Xxx

Lool. One of these days I'm gonna count

How often I go lol.

I felt like I was on Masterchef earlier. Ste decided to pick up a sleep
In shift.. I had to think of 2 lunches, a
Dinner n tomorrow breakfast. Oh. In 20 mins. I ended up making him spicy chicken with
A pasta salad
And a sweet potato and chickpea curry with naan. N Porridge for breakfast. The best part was that it didn't faze me or make me want to eat loads.

No plans at all this weekend it will be me in the house all weekend. Probably doing washing and cleaning at some point lol

Il prob need to be on stand by for my friend that's starting plan today. If she makes it to Sunday she will be fine because ketosis will have hit.

So a relaxing few days ahead! You'll get through the cooking tho your a strong woman I believe in you lol

Xxx

Yay for ur mate doing the plan. I hope she is successful. Xx u have set a good example for her to follow
And proof it does work x

Relax all u can. Once ur back at Uni it will change lol.

Thanks for the belief. It's not the
Cookin that bothers me but what
To cook. They r so fussy at times.

Lool. One of these days I'm gonna count

How often I go lol.

I felt like I was on Masterchef earlier. Ste decided to pick up a sleep
In shift.. I had to think of 2 lunches, a
Dinner n tomorrow breakfast. Oh. In 20 mins. I ended up making him spicy chicken with
A pasta salad
And a sweet potato and chickpea curry with naan. N Porridge for breakfast. The best part was that it didn't faze me or make me want to eat loads.

Loool

Check you out nigella loool

Keeps you busy! And even better you aren't bothered by it :)

Joys of ketostis

Xxxx

If only I had the body of nigella lol.

I was just like. Ill take it from
Here

Yes ketosis Defo rocks! Not even the ice
Cream van outside fazes me
Lol

Yay for ur mate doing the plan. I hope she is successful. Xx u have set a good example for her to follow
And proof it does work x

Relax all u can. Once ur back at Uni it will change lol.

Thanks for the belief. It's not the
Cookin that bothers me but what
To cook. They r so fussy at times.

She's doing ok so far lol

Ah thanks hen :)

I can't wait to get bk to Uni I'm soo bored!

I'm starting a counselling diploma in September too so that will keep me busy along with the placement that goes with it lol

I know ideas are terrible things to have to come up with lol but somehow we manage eh?

Xx

She's doing ok so far lol

Ah thanks hen :)

I can't wait to get bk to Uni I'm soo bored!

I'm starting a counselling diploma in September too so that will keep me busy along with the placement that goes with it lol

I know ideas are terrible things to have to come up with lol but somehow we manage eh?

Xx

Oh yes. I forgot ur counselling course. Placement too. Wow. The time is just gonna fly by tho.

I'm looking forward to just being qualified and not having to write another bloody essay lool

Won't it feel so good to be able to walk into any shop and buy what we like rather than was 'will do' or cover us up!

Xx

I'm looking forward to just being qualified and not having to write another bloody essay lool

Won't it feel so good to be able to walk into any shop and buy what we like rather than was 'will do' or cover us up!

Xx

Aww bless. It's not long.

Yes. I cannot wait. I'm so happy that this will be the last birthday (16th aug) that
I will be fat. :)
Can't wait to join team skinny

Being a freak testing out my camera on my iPad (yes I am that bored) and just noticed my second chin isn't there anymore lool

Look!

image-419527701.jpg

Last edited:
Nope actually. I don't think Ste got anything planned. Iv already said that if we doing a meal then I'm still having my other Cambridge products for the rest of the day.

Nope actually. I don't think Ste got anything planned. Iv already said that if we doing a meal then I'm still having my other Cambridge products for the rest of the day.

Yea that's a good idea ur stayin in control while still letting yourself have a treat. Either way tho I think ul be fine

Xxx

Yay. An awesome non scale victory :)

Ur face shape has completely changed! U rock!

All I can think bout is fittin into a nice dress and I really don't wanna come outta ketosis. I hate goin back into it.

Back