Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

All I can think bout is fittin into a nice dress and I really don't wanna come outta ketosis. I hate goin back into it.

I haaaaaate going bk in!!

What about a steak and salad or veg?

Or a nice chicken salad?

I know it sucks getting bk in but it's your birthday and you have done it many times before so you can do it again

I can't wait until the 11th of sept, my friend that started today and I are going to Birmingham 11th-14th so we r having a few days off plan for a concert and the Cadbury factory and a nice meal and drinks on one of the nights so that's what is keeping me going in the short term lol

You also have your grad to push you to get bk on the wagon! It's all about having things to look forward to to keep you focused on a plan like Cambridge

Xxxx

I haaaaaate going bk in!!

What about a steak and salad or veg?

Or a nice chicken salad?

I know it sucks getting bk in but it's your birthday and you have done it many times before so you can do it again

I can't wait until the 11th of sept, my friend that started today and I are going to Birmingham 11th-14th so we r having a few days off plan for a concert and the Cadbury factory and a nice meal and drinks on one of the nights so that's what is keeping me going in the short term lol

You also have your grad to push you to get bk on the wagon! It's all about having things to look forward to to keep you focused on a plan like Cambridge

Xxxx

Ooh. That sounds exciting. What loss u hoping 4 by then x

N lol. I don't know if we are actually going out. I don't mind not doing anything on my birthday lol. I got many more years to celebrate that.

Ooh. That sounds exciting. What loss u hoping 4 by then x

N lol. I don't know if we are actually going out. I don't mind not doing anything on my birthday lol. I got many more years to celebrate that.

That is true!

Well I've 18lb to lose to get bk to preholiday weight! If I could get past that at all I will be extremely happy

Yea I guess ur right. I love birthdays lol

I've had my choc tetra for breakfast

Chewy choc for lunch

Choc tetra for tea

Not decided if I'm having the 4th today il see how I feel later

How about you?

Xxx

Morning everyone

How you all feeling today?

Didn't sleep amazingly last night and my beautiful child woke up too early!!

Prob be an early night tonight

Xxx

Morning everyone

How you all feeling today?

Didn't sleep amazingly last night and my beautiful child woke up too early!!

Prob be an early night tonight

Xxx

Hey there mrs, glad you had a good time on hols and are getting back on track. Ive finally got my mojo back after 3 weeks of messing around.

Its hard getting back into the swing of things nice to know its not just me lol

Onwards and downwards and all that lol x

Hey there mrs, glad you had a good time on hols and are getting back on track. Ive finally got my mojo back after 3 weeks of messing around.

Its hard getting back into the swing of things nice to know its not just me lol

Onwards and downwards and all that lol x

Your definitely right Lucy I feel so fed up and wish I could just be done already lol

I know it will be worth it in the end but because I had so much to lose and seeing others come and go reaching their goals is frustrating

Don't get me wrong I made myself the size I was/am so it's only me that can get myself where I wanna be but I just wish it was a little quicker lol

We shall get there in the end and atleast I can find comfort in the fact that I well be very very close to goal by the time this year is over.

Positive thinking n all that :)

So pleased to hear you have your mojo bk! How much you got left to lose? What weight are you at now? When are we getting some progress pics? Lol 100 questions eh? I love the motivation the pictures give me so help a girl out :p

I'm glad u posted because I couldn't find your diary for a while there! Il read and catch up now

Xxx

Your definitely right Lucy I feel so fed up and wish I could just be done already lol

I know it will be worth it in the end but because I had so much to lose and seeing others come and go reaching their goals is frustrating

Don't get me wrong I made myself the size I was/am so it's only me that can get myself where I wanna be but I just wish it was a little quicker lol

We shall get there in the end and atleast I can find comfort in the fact that I well be very very close to goal by the time this year is over.

Positive thinking n all that :)

So pleased to hear you have your mojo bk! How much you got left to lose? What weight are you at now? When are we getting some progress pics? Lol 100 questions eh? I love the motivation the pictures give me so help a girl out :p

I'm glad u posted because I couldn't find your diary for a while there! Il read and catch up now

Xxx

I started at 22.8 now tipping scales at 14.4. So getting there i want to lose another 4stone but would settle for another 2stone.

Im hearing that hun getting to the point i just wish it was over.ive been unlucky on the side effects and my hair is thinning and ive got to go into hospital for a scan on my kidneys etc as losing weight very quicky can cause stones yay!!

U gotta love the doctors when before cd i could have gone in with an axe in my forehead and it would be down to my weight now i go to the doctors its always down to the diet!! Sorry to moan lol

Im working on pics xx

I started at 22.8 now tipping scales at 14.4. So getting there i want to lose another 4stone but would settle for another 2stone.

Im hearing that hun getting to the point i just wish it was over.ive been unlucky on the side effects and my hair is thinning and ive got to go into hospital for a scan on my kidneys etc as losing weight very quicky can cause stones yay!!

U gotta love the doctors when before cd i could have gone in with an axe in my forehead and it would be down to my weight now i go to the doctors its always down to the diet!! Sorry to moan lol

Im working on pics xx

Wow!!! Sooo good! Cnt wait to be there!! Lol

Oh dear stones! I hope it's not bad. Are you in pain?

I know doctors like a moan about everything It annoys me.

Don't apologise that's what we're here for! Il listen to any moaning you need to do lol

Oh good! I'm excited to see!

Xxx

Wow!!! Sooo good! Cnt wait to be there!! Lol

Oh dear stones! I hope it's not bad. Are you in pain?

I know doctors like a moan about everything It annoys me.

Don't apologise that's what we're here for! Il listen to any moaning you need to do lol

Oh good! I'm excited to see!

Xxx

Ok ive done it eeeeeekkkkk
Check out my diary for pics . First was taken in feb second in june be kind i may cry. This piccy stuff not normally my bag at all lol x

Ok ive done it eeeeeekkkkk
Check out my diary for pics . First was taken in feb second in june be kind i may cry. This piccy stuff not normally my bag at all lol x

Lol I was the same but now I'm happy to post because it helps other people and helps you see how far you have come. You are an incredible woman!! I can wait until you reach your goal!! You look beautiful x

Hey. Well done!!! Evans don't really seem to have a good range anymore IMHO

Simply Be have a lovely range of clothes too, although being a catalogue the prices are a bit high, but they've some lovely stuff x

Yes, I love their joe browns stuff. I had bought a pair of size 18 jeans a few years ago and have never been able to fit into them until last week. As a result I haven't stopped wearing them. Think they'll walk themselves to the washing machine lol ;-) x

Yes, I love their joe browns stuff. I had bought a pair of size 18 jeans a few years ago and have never been able to fit into them until last week. As a result I haven't stopped wearing them. Think they'll walk themselves to the washing machine lol ;-) x

Lol that's the best when jeans are so comfy you wanna live in them lol

Xxxx

Talking of comfy jeans today I am sporting my 6th variety of new look super softs... LOVE THEM!! I now have them in black, white, navy, navy high waisted, khaki and blue wash! Must not buy more... Well until I have to replace them all in size 10 right?! (Gotta make that dream a reality!)

X

Back