Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Okay so I've been feeling so hungry and can't find my ketostix I bought to check if I'm defo in ketosis but all the signs are there. Except the hunger last night but a cup of peppermint tea sorted that out long enough to get me to sleep.

Since weigh in on Thursday my scales have not moved even 0.1 of a lb and its so disheartening :(

I do know that TOTM is due in 4/5 days so just in time for nxt weigh in and maybe it won't b a good result but maybe a good loss will follow the week after?

I'm so desperate to be down to the weight I was before holiday so that I can move past this and feel good again!

I weigh in lbs at home and the scales say 253.6 and before holiday it was 235.6 :(

I've tried to ignore the pre holiday weight and just start fresh but we all kno deep down until its 235 again il not feel happy!

Feeling very bleurgh today lol feeling sorry for myself

Xxxx

Totally know how you feel hun, it's 5 weeks since I've been back from hols and according to my scales this morning I'm the same weight as when I got back, it makes no sense cos that means I have gained this week when i've been better this week than any week since i returned!

But Martha, I know you won't make the same mistakes I have, and you'll be back there in no time.

For me, I think I'm going to have to give up the scales, they don't usually cause me an issue but I think this time they're really not helping.

chin up love.

xx

Totally know how you feel hun, it's 5 weeks since I've been back from hols and according to my scales this morning I'm the same weight as when I got back, it makes no sense cos that means I have gained this week when i've been better this week than any week since i returned!

But Martha, I know you won't make the same mistakes I have, and you'll be back there in no time.

For me, I think I'm going to have to give up the scales, they don't usually cause me an issue but I think this time they're really not helping.

chin up love.

xx

Yea I know you understand which I'm grateful for !
The scales are a pain in the arse! Literally not an oz from Thursday!! Hoping its my period and I know it's gotta come off sometime! I hope ur right about getting it off in no time. Think I may revisit my August challenge goal 21lb seems abit much when I'm a non mover at the moment lol

You will figure it out tho. You are educating urself and you are learning through eating what ur body does and doesn't like.

I know you will get there in the end

Xxx

Feelin a tad down today!

Could be a lot to do with totm I get like that around that time

Ended up having a meal instead of my 4th pack

2 boiled eggs and a mixture of green beans and broccoli. Feel like I'm gonna throw up after it and not really sure why.

Totm needs to get here and move on pretty quickly! God love Marty because psycho ( emotional and depressed) Martha usually pops up around this time lol

Plz plz let the scales be my friend in the morning!!!

Aww. Hugs.

Hormones are a b****! We will just take it one step at a time. Maybe try measuring urself. U may have lost inches xx

Aww. Hugs.

Hormones are a b****! We will just take it one step at a time. Maybe try measuring urself. U may have lost inches xx

Il look for my tape measure but with totm looming and bloating may not like the measuring tape either lol I jus need a slap Henny lets be honest lol

How's ur day been?

Xxx

Slaps are not gonna help. U need hugs and reassurance xx

Hmm. Maybe u are right wit tape measure. Silly idea.

U are gonna get thru this because we all believe in u. Like u sed. Im not that far away. If u average between 2-5lbs loss each week we will be fine n slim in no time.

N if u feel goin off plan just go up a few steps instead so u will be able to have more allowed foods xx

Slaps are not gonna help. U need hugs and reassurance xx

Hmm. Maybe u are right wit tape measure. Silly idea.

U are gonna get thru this because we all believe in u. Like u sed. Im not that far away. If u average between 2-5lbs loss each week we will be fine n slim in no time.

N if u feel goin off plan just go up a few steps instead so u will be able to have more allowed foods xx

Thanks Henny I know ur right

Just feeling sorry for myself and my mood will pass

Hopefully il have picked up for weigh in on Thursday evening

Thank you :) mwah! Hugs back!!!

Xxx

Mayve we should just look at shifting half a stone at a time then mayb? Instead of the big picture right now xx

I'm sure u will be. Then perhaps u feel more like u are back on plan. For the time being we only need to look at the next step on the staircase xx

I'm sure u will be. Then perhaps u feel more like u are back on plan. For the time being we only need to look at the next step on the staircase xx

That's right hen! Until I'm bk there I won't feel like I've really achieved something but like you say baby steps until then. As much as I would like to blink and the 18lb would be gone I know that isn't gonna happen so I need to just shape up and get on with it.

Xxxx

Back on it tomorrow mornin then?

I haven't come off plan Hun just had an ss+ meal instead of a 4th pack. So still on it :)

Back to just products tomorrow though for sure

Need this weight to move ASAP!!!

Doesn't help a woman due on seeing there's a dessert delivery place just opened close by delivering the devil (CAKE)

Oh well a coffee for me I think :)

I haven't come off plan Hun just had an ss+ meal instead of a 4th pack. So still on it :)

Back to just products tomorrow though for sure

Need this weight to move ASAP!!!

Doesn't help a woman due on seeing there's a dessert delivery place just opened close by delivering the devil (CAKE)

Oh well a coffee for me I think :)

Dessert delivery place. OMG. That's a demon. Haha! One day soon yu will be able to enjoy one xx

Good morning! Hope you're feeling a little happier today?

X

Hey lovely :)

Not feeling particularly happier I won't even lie lol i think im just feeling really sorry for myself!

got the dentist later so not loving that and I would have cancelled but they charge £25 and I don't fancy that tbh

I think it's because I'm bored too! I seriously can't wait until I'm bk doing uni and my night class il feel like I've a purpose lool

I know I can be dramatic sometimes lol so ur better just ignoring me. I annoy myself so I duno how I'm not annoying you lot.

Here's to a good day! :)

Xxx

Hey lovely :)

Not feeling particularly happier I won't even lie lol i think im just feeling really sorry for myself!

got the dentist later so not loving that and I would have cancelled but they charge £25 and I don't fancy that tbh

I think it's because I'm bored too! I seriously can't wait until I'm bk doing uni and my night class il feel like I've a purpose lool

I know I can be dramatic sometimes lol so ur better just ignoring me. I annoy myself so I duno how I'm not annoying you lot.

Here's to a good day! :)

Xxx

Bless ya. Its hard but will be sooooooo worth it in the end!! Thats what i keep telling myself x

Back