Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Sounds like an awful post above lol

I did enjoy the day yesterday btw I just missed eating with my family.

Although all they had was fast food that looked disgusting so I knew if I had given in I would have been 10 times madder at myself

Just to clear that up lol I'm not a grinch :p xx

Hey I'm new to this. I'm on day 3 of Cambridge diet.. Iv already had a sneaky peak on the scales and its saying iv lost 7pound (half a stone) I'm so pleased! Although i do feel all dizzy and lightheaded and weak does anyone no when il feel better? I was 15stone Monday and I'm now 14.7pound my weigh in is Monday and I'm hoping iv lost at least a stone. Fingers crosses

Well done, I have started the CD today...I'm so hungry..and already drank loads of water. Just looked in the fridge..so many things I want to eat...but I am determined to. It do it and loose the weight once and for all

Good luck everyone ?
Xx

Well done, I have started the CD today...I'm so hungry..and already drank loads of water. Just looked in the fridge..so many things I want to eat...but I am determined to. It do it and loose the weight once and for all

Good luck everyone ?
Xx

You too hun! It's so important to stay focused :) plz keep us updated on your progress I love to see people happier when they are doing well and getting to the place they want to be

Xxx

Hey guys

How are you all doing?

Just a quick update!

So weighed in last week and decided to go back to fortnightly weigh ins

However my friend that is now joining me on my Cambridge journey has different hours with her job each week or so. We have now decided to wait until the day before we go to Birmingham before we get weighed which will be the 10th of September eeeek!! 3 weeks away!

That will be 3 weeks 5days from last weigh in so that is exciting. I will obv weigh at home (who am I kidding?) my name is Martha and I'm a weighaholic :)

My scales have been good this week and showing since last thurs I'm down 5lb but il update for definite on Thursday morning

Currently sitting at around 7lb away from my preholiday weight on my own scales and 1lb from my consultants scales because I didn't go to my last weigh in before I decided to turn into a food monster. So excited to get there and finally get moving again! I feel confident to know that I will be well and truly into the 16s possible low 16s by the time I go away and back to feeling good again :) lets hope those 7lb disappear just as easy as they went on lol

Feeling happy that I'm close to getting moving again

How is everyone getting on?

M xxxxx

Morning Mrs M!! I'm well how r u?

Wow. Look at u. The pounds are just dropping off you again. Ur doing so well.

Yep. A scaleoholic..I think I realised I am too. Wow. September is just around the corner.

Hope you have a lovely day today xx

Morning Mrs M!! I'm well how r u?

Wow. Look at u. The pounds are just dropping off you again. Ur doing so well.

Yep. A scaleoholic..I think I realised I am too. Wow. September is just around the corner.

Hope you have a lovely day today xx

Thanks hen :)

Your doing so great too!!

A good day for both of us ahead :)

Xx

Woo hoo!!!! Amazing news girlie!!! So is that just 1lb left to pre holiday weight!!

So so proud of u

My hubby made one of the dishes his dad made him and his bro and sis when they were kids!

Basically sausage and beans in a casserole dish topped with yummy mash and baked in the oven.

Simple but yum!

Dear lord!! It looks and smells delicious!!
I would just love a big bowl of comfort food :(

I won't tho! Mushroom omelette for moi :)

Xxxx

Lol I know!

Not all the time just the odd little meal if I feel I'm missing out lol

Whatever keeps us going eh hun?

How was ur day? Xx

Deffo gonna try that one day tho... Think it calls for cheese too :-/

Fair enough! I find it harder with the good sometimes, not ideal since I can't live on packs forever eh!

Today was another intense spreadsheet day - that's every day this week immersed in excel - ill be seeing cells in my sleep, the days are going way too quick considering the amount of work that needs to be done!

You been up to much?

X

Deffo gonna try that one day tho... Think it calls for cheese too :-/

Fair enough! I find it harder with the good sometimes, not ideal since I can't live on packs forever eh!

Today was another intense spreadsheet day - that's every day this week immersed in excel - ill be seeing cells in my sleep, the days are going way too quick considering the amount of work that needs to be done!

You been up to much?

X

Lol try it!

No we can't do packs forever lol

Oh man spreadsheets in the brain lol

Xx

I love sitting on my bed and my tummy not bulging massively! Its there of course but nothing like it was! Feeling like a woman for a change! Not a blob

I really do love this plan

Xx

Back