Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

That's ok no worries chick! Yeh that's the way I thought of it! Looking forward to my weekend away to cambridge though this weekend :) need a break badly!

Aw no :( you feeling any better! Sometimes it's good to wallow but he'll yeh for getting up as a new person :)

I was at the theatre on Saturday and had a family meal in the evening but had a chicken salad so could have been a lot worse haha!

Hope your having a good week :) xxx

A weekend away to cambridge - is that ironically also a break from cambridge lol.... like it you can technically be off plan but "doing cambridge" :)

Just saw your pics from the summer and wanted to say well done! Really glad you're still on the journey and doing so well balancing uni as well :)

I'm new / returning to cambridge. I've kept some of my weight off but fluctuated this year so time to sort it out. :) I'm a mature student in Uni too and it's my final year.. graduation dress looms! ;) time to get my belly down so I don't see fat in my pics (as much). :)

Keep up the great work you're an inspiration!!

That's ok no worries chick! Yeh that's the way I thought of it! Looking forward to my weekend away to cambridge though this weekend :) need a break badly! Aw no :( you feeling any better! Sometimes it's good to wallow but he'll yeh for getting up as a new person :) I was at the theatre on Saturday and had a family meal in the evening but had a chicken salad so could have been a lot worse haha! Hope your having a good week :) xxx

How was Cambridge? I've been crazy busy with assignments but finally got them done and off to Liverpool on Thursday!! Happy beyond belief lol

Plan was going well until today when I went for lunch after handing my assignments in so I think will be off plan until I come bk from Liverpool now. Not planning on going mad food ways but Defo on the alcohol haha

Sorry took so long to get bk I've been awful lol

How are you my love?

Xxxxx

Just saw your pics from the summer and wanted to say well done! Really glad you're still on the journey and doing so well balancing uni as well :) I'm new / returning to cambridge. I've kept some of my weight off but fluctuated this year so time to sort it out. :) I'm a mature student in Uni too and it's my final year.. graduation dress looms! ;) time to get my belly down so I don't see fat in my pics (as much). :) Keep up the great work you're an inspiration!!

Ah thank you Jane :) really appreciate that

Yes I'm still plodding on and off plan and I will get there eventually and as you say grad dress is vital lol

What are you studying? Final year sucks eh? Lol

How are you doing on plan? How much do u wanna lose?

Let's support each other :)

Xxxx

Hello alll!
i just joined this site so i have no idea what I'm doing!
I been on SS for 5 days now and really struggling! But on the up side i have lost 7 pounds in 5 days which is pretty damned crazy!
Still craving foooood and the hunger and certainly not gone away yet!
I was wandering if anyone was looking for a diet buddy? i feel it would really help me lots!

Hello alll! i just joined this site so i have no idea what I'm doing! I been on SS for 5 days now and really struggling! But on the up side i have lost 7 pounds in 5 days which is pretty damned crazy! Still craving foooood and the hunger and certainly not gone away yet! I was wandering if anyone was looking for a diet buddy? i feel it would really help me lots!

Hi Gemmah

How you getting on now?

Well I hope :)

The hunger will come and go but u will have the willpower to push through :)

We are all in this together :)

Xxxx

Okay guys

Bk from Liverpool last night and had a fab time :)

Drank too much and ate too much so bk on plan for me and just keep pushing on until Christmas

How is everyone doing?

Il b around a lot more often now as I need to stay motivated and you guys are the best support

M xxx

Just another update! Have been ill since I got bk from Liverpool and just haven't been able to get bk on plan.

Christmas time just seems to difficult for me! Last year I fell off the wagon around the 12th of dec and didn't really get bk on plan until march! I really don't want that to happen this year.

I've come up with a plan! I'm going to follow step 2 until the new year and then bk down to ss again. I started that on Tuesday and it seems to be going well so far so I'm hoping that this plan will work well over Christmas.

What is everyone else's plan over Christmas??

Xxx

Hey everyone :)

So from September I have failed miserably on plan!!

Have managed to gain 3 stone!!

I'm not happy with myself and don't feel good about myself at all

I won't write a long post making excuses... Truth is life happened and I failed to stay in control and I used food to comfort me.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Day one tomorrow and I will get to goal this year and hopefully in time for my graduation in July!!

I hope I can start inspiring some of you again.

In it to the end!!

Let's do this guys

Xxxxx M xxxxxx

Day one is all good so far.

Starting to feel like I want to eat just because hubby is having dinner and the smell is driving me mad. I think I will have to take myself to bed.

Not feeling hungry thankfully

One product left and today will have been successful

Hope you all had a good day x

Good luck and well done on re-staring - the first couple of days can be so tough but you've done well to get through day 1 xx

Today went well cleaned my room so was well distracted! Which also meant I haven't had as much water as I could have had! Oh well! Here's to tomorrow Xxx

A little slip up the other night but nothing major

Today is day 3 100%

Hoping to be in ketosis by tmz morning with any luck!

How are we all doing?

Xxx

Today's my day 3 aswell trying to get more water in managed 3 litres yesterday :)

I'm working today so keeps me away from the kitchen and my mind busy! How you feeling? X

Today's my day 3 aswell trying to get more water in managed 3 litres yesterday :) I'm working today so keeps me away from the kitchen and my mind busy! How you feeling? X

Hey hun

Not feeling too bad, although think I'm getting something because my chest has started feeling tight since yesterday but hoping a few days on plan il be fit as a fiddle :)

It's Defo better when u are able to keep occupied I've planned to put the Christmas decorations away today and maybe pop to the shops for a nosey.

What do u do? Is this ur 1st time doing Cambridge? Xx

Back