Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Hey guys just popping in to update you all

Have been on plan but picking since I last updated. I have however been 100% since Monday and still sticking with my weigh in on the 28th. Then il prob not weigh for a few weeks after that again.

Removing the scales has been such a positive for me so far. It's much easier to just focus on products and water rather than obsessing over the scales and being sabotaged by a potential bad scale result.

If I stick to the plan then surely I can't not lose? Well that's my theory anyway!

Hope ur all good and long may my 100% days continue xxx

Still on plan guys :) just keeping you all updated

Taking my daughter to the cinema later and will be hard not to snack but I won't!

Will update again in a day or so :) xxxx

so so life seems to be getting in the way of full on diet mission but im hanging in there. so much going on so much stress but I haven't totally lost sight of the wagon fingers crossed I can pull myself together real soon.

cant believe your going scale less. I avioded them for years now im a scale obsessed goblin lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

so so life seems to be getting in the way of full on diet mission but im hanging in there. so much going on so much stress but I haven't totally lost sight of the wagon fingers crossed I can pull myself together real soon. cant believe your going scale less. I avioded them for years now im a scale obsessed goblin lol x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was scale obsessed myself lol but I think them being gone is worth it cuz I'm not weighing every morning and letting that affect how rigid on plan I am lol il weigh nxt Friday morning. I hope for good things.

Hope the stresses of life ease off for you soon enough there's nothing worse when ur on this type of plan cuz u wana dive head 1st into choc crisps biscuits lol xxxx

Ive gone to pot altogether this week unfortunately. Ive my official weigh in at 630 this evening and its not going to be good.

Hey guys

So I'm off plan tmz as I'm at a charity dinner

As usual when I've a planned day or evening off I usually get to the day before and think feck it I'm going off plan anyway! But I didn't!!!! I have been so hungry today I think psychological as I'm still in ketosis. My water has went to sh*t today tho so that's the only negative

So that's one challenge done the nxt will be staying on plan until 6pm tmz when the dinner is on then the next will be getting right bk on plan Sunday morning

If I make it through Sunday on plan then that will be me focused until my nxt planned break which is an overnight stay on march 18th when il have 2 days off.

Feel so focused so hoping il get through this weekend and bk in ketosis ASAP and il be fine Will post on Monday to update. I can do this! We all can

M xxxx

Last edited:
Hey there lovely lady! Looking a bit gorgeous in your pic ;-)

hope all all is well with you and your family xxx

Back