Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

It can be so tough to stick to a diet when medically you feel unwell. I know I've always given up diets due to aches and pains and all that. But I finally got it in my head that the reason I get ill is due to that fact I'm overweight. So lose the weight and lose the other problems. It all goes hand in hand. Glad the pain has gone though. Being in pain is the worst. Whether it be physical or emotional. I better blooming nearly be in ketosis haha I'm being a right grump with how hungry I've been. I live with my boyfriend and he is doing step 2 and has been complaining about the one meal he gets and I'm this close to slapping him!! :p I am 21 and have about 6 stone to lose. What about you? I like those band things you're doing. I knit. I'm currently knitting a jumper for one of my cats... Don't laugh!! But that helps keep hands busy so I'm not tempted to cheat. :)

Your right! And it's waking up feeling groggy and ur like hmmm maybe it's the diet lol I'm not gonna be on plan today! It's about getting past that I think so I'm right there with you on the feeling bad because of being overweight thing and just being strict. Although I think the emotional aspect is the worst for me if I'm upset or someone has been horrible unless I'm in ketosis and in the zone as we call it then it's almost guaranteed il reach for food to comfort me. And it's that vicious cycle of feeling worse after it.

Lol are you in ketosis today? Have you checked? I'm sure you are :) and loool at u being jealous of your bfs 1 meal haha it's a legit response lol that one meal to someone doing total meal replacement is a killer!! Although a slap now and then doesn't do them any harm lol

I'm 26 and right now I'm almost bk where I started so have about 10ish stone to lose but I've almost got there before and I will again.

Lol knitting is a really good idea! I guess it's just anything that keeps ur hands busy and ur mind occupies so ur not sat thinking about food! Lol make sure to send a pic of ur cat in ur jumper when it's complete haha

You will do fantastic! Please keep in touch! It's great to have people to share the ups and downs with. I've already made a few friends on here that have become very important to me, particularly Ria (crazy diamond) so it's good to have the support system in place with people that understand xxx

I will do chicky.

So to update, I am now gallbladderless yay!! but since I came off plan this time last year Ive gained 2.5 st. good news now on day 7 just weighed in and 10lbs gone. Going for a promotion so presentation and interview stress building for next tuesday. boo

Im your side of the water in 6 weeks and must be back to wear I was !! Got to face the mother in law and she last saw me at my lowest so can't face the face and sly comments . I will be thin!! Remember my mother in law is like Mrs Brown with airs and graces .

Lord help me lol

So my lil lovely hows u?
x

I will do chicky. So to update, I am now gallbladderless yay!! but since I came off plan this time last year Ive gained 2.5 st. good news now on day 7 just weighed in and 10lbs gone. Going for a promotion so presentation and interview stress building for next tuesday. boo Im your side of the water in 6 weeks and must be back to wear I was !! Got to face the mother in law and she last saw me at my lowest so can't face the face and sly comments . I will be thin!! Remember my mother in law is like Mrs Brown with airs and graces . Lord help me lol So my lil lovely hows u? x

Yay!! How was the surgery?

Yes!! Ur doing fab!!!

Good luck for the presentation ul be wonderful I'm sure :)

Lol mrs brown!! We can tag team il help a sista out lol

I'm ok most of the stress is gone from exams n stuff so trying to get a job which isn't proving easy lol day 2 today so hoping this is it. Haven't made day 2 in a while xxx

Xxx

Bless, its hard to get back on Trust me I know!!!
So where are you at girl, whats the wall thats stopping you?

Im going to rock this presentation , Trust I am a women on a mission at the moment my rival is everything I hate in a person and although is doing his best to get to me he does understand that . I am a woman of principle I do not cry i do not whinge I come out fighting and I will wipe the floor with him. underestimation makes me determined!! lol rant over.

So day 2 what occuring?

x

Bless, its hard to get back on Trust me I know!!! So where are you at girl, whats the wall thats stopping you? Im going to rock this presentation , Trust I am a women on a mission at the moment my rival is everything I hate in a person and although is doing his best to get to me he does understand that . I am a woman of principle I do not cry i do not whinge I come out fighting and I will wipe the floor with him. underestimation makes me determined!! lol rant over. So day 2 what occuring? x

I duno Luce I find excuses to munch knowing I had events pending but I literally have nothing now so no excuses! Day 2 going well

I hope you get the promotion just to wipe the smile off his face xxx

Yay day 2 that's great Martha :) keep it up lass. You'll be in keto in no time. I think I'm in it... I hope I am! Haha. I will defo send a pic of my cat in the jumper when it's done (If I can get it on him without being clawed to death)

Hi shrinky dink :) well done on your loss so far. Guessing you two know each other? :D

Yay day 2 that's great Martha :) keep it up lass. You'll be in keto in no time. I think I'm in it... I hope I am! Haha. I will defo send a pic of my cat in the jumper when it's done (If I can get it on him without being clawed to death) Hi shrinky dink :) well done on your loss so far. Guessing you two know each other? :D

Thanks hun

That's great ur doing wonderful :)

Lol I'm excited to see the pic lol how did you do today!

Lucy is another member of my Cambridge family lol she's fab!!!

What's ur name ceeboo? Xxx

Thanks hun That's great ur doing wonderful :) Lol I'm excited to see the pic lol how did you do today! Lucy is another member of my Cambridge family lol she's fab!!! What's ur name ceeboo? Xxx

Haha. Today was okay. Went to tesco and was so difficult! I wanted to eat everything. Ahh lovely :D my name is Celtina (pronounced Keltina) but call me Celt! So nice to be able to talk to people who understand and can relate :D

Haha. Today was okay. Went to tesco and was so difficult! I wanted to eat everything. Ahh lovely :D my name is Celtina (pronounced Keltina) but call me Celt! So nice to be able to talk to people who understand and can relate :D

What a beautiful name :)

I think supermarkets are the worst it's like all ur fav things all in the same place at the same time. Makes it sooooo difficult :-(

It really makes the difference chatting to people that get it. And your very welcome here huni xx

What a beautiful name :) I think supermarkets are the worst it's like all ur fav things all in the same place at the same time. Makes it sooooo difficult :-( It really makes the difference chatting to people that get it. And your very welcome here huni xx

Aw fanks lovely :D I know they're awful. Least I can avoid them generally. Just when I need to get cat litter and boyfriend food hehe. And coke zero. I used to be a diet coke addict but can't have it now, however coke zero is made with malic acid instead of citric acid so doesn't take you out of ketosis. Coke zero and dr pepper zero are the only diet drinks with malic acid and I've only found tesco that sells them! I treat myself to a can at the end of the day now if I've managed the whole day without slipping or cheating :D it's the little pleasure in life haha xxx

May I just say supermarkets are evil!! As are programmes such as master chef and come dine with me. While I'm thinking about it texts from Domino's and pizza hut ... I mean come on give a girl a break!!!

Hey Cell more the merrier welcome to the Cambridge family lol as dysfunctional as we are x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha thanks Lucy :D I got a text of Papa Johns pizza today. Little bug-gers. Deleeeeete.

Tv in general is evil sometime, freaking adverts. I'm enjoying watching biggest loser. Helps motivate me :)

And again I ment Celt not many celt. jeeeeeeeeeeesus lol.

Its funny how we only notice that food is everwhere when we are not allowed any lol :(

Yea coke zero is a good one to have as a lil treat :) I love watching cooking shows when I'm on plan! I have no idea why lol I've just always liked them so I guess I it doesn't make much diff to me lol xx

And again I ment Celt not many celt. jeeeeeeeeeeesus lol. Its funny how we only notice that food is everwhere when we are not allowed any lol :(

Hahah get your typing sorted Lucy gaaaaaawd. :p I know it's typical init. Why does food have to be tasty.

Afternoon ladies, how we all gettin on? :)

Back