Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Those bands look awesome :) currently on with a human jumper, haven't finished the cat one cos I'm waiting for some new needles to arrive! :D xxxx

Lol thanks sweetie! Lol have u been knitting long? Xx

Umm not really. Maybe since I was 18? I taught myself off YouTube haha! Ughhh me and the boyf are looking at moving house and i have the job of sorting stuff out! There are so many black bin bags full of cr ap round the house!! Neeeed to go to the tip! Xx

Umm not really. Maybe since I was 18? I taught myself off YouTube haha! Ughhh me and the boyf are looking at moving house and i have the job of sorting stuff out! There are so many black bin bags full of cr ap round the house!! Neeeed to go to the tip! Xx

That's pretty good!

You can learn to do almost anything on YouTube these days

It's great when u get everything cleared out tho! Feels much better I think x

I know right it's great! Currently watching cambridge success stories by dual dynamics on YouTube. So much for my cleaning! Oops. Hehe I'll carry on again soon. After my YouTube spiral. :D xx

Doing good! How u getting on? Xx

Was doing good. But. Just had my first weigh in and I cried. I only lost 4lb. Just a shock after seeing how well other people do and I have been 100%, drinking 3L of water a day and just feel a bit blah. Gonna keep going of course. 4lb is still 4lb closer to my goal and 4lb closer to being healthier. My consultant was a star. She hugged it out with me and said I may have slower progress with my weightloss due to my pcos but should see the results in inches instead. I am quite pleased to say that I lost 6inches. But I dunno. I feel I've let everyone down somehow. :( first week should be the big week and I just don't understand why it hasn't come across on the scales.

Was doing good. But. Just had my first weigh in and I cried. I only lost 4lb. Just a shock after seeing how well other people do and I have been 100%, drinking 3L of water a day and just feel a bit blah. Gonna keep going of course. 4lb is still 4lb closer to my goal and 4lb closer to being healthier. My consultant was a star. She hugged it out with me and said I may have slower progress with my weightloss due to my pcos but should see the results in inches instead. I am quite pleased to say that I lost 6inches. But I dunno. I feel I've let everyone down somehow. :( first week should be the big week and I just don't understand why it hasn't come across on the scales.

You haven't let anyone down. I only lost 6lb in my first week so was gutted. Just stick with it the pcos will be a factor that you may lose slower. But that's ok! Just aslong as you know ur doing your very best then you can't ask anything more of yourself?

Have you thought of starting your own diary for people to follow. I think others with pcos would find it interesting to follow ur journey and ur ups and downs and it really helps to put your thoughts out there. Think about it.

I'm proud of you so be proud of yourself aswell! Xxx

Thanks Martha that means a lot. <3 xx

Hey Martha how you doing? When's weigh in? :) xx

Hey Martha how you doing? When's weigh in? :) xx

Don't even know lol I'm not in ketosis yet but I'd say that's down to nibbling!

I'm on antibiotics now as had a tick bite that got infected.

I'm doing ok today tho not nibbling being strict with myself so I can get into ketosis ASAP

Xxxx

Don't even know lol I'm not in ketosis yet but I'd say that's down to nibbling! I'm on antibiotics now as had a tick bite that got infected. I'm doing ok today tho not nibbling being strict with myself so I can get into ketosis ASAP Xxxx

Ouch poor you :( hope that clears up quick. Hate antibiotics.

Good lass. Keep strict. Remember why you're doing this. I believe in you! :D xxxxx

Ouch poor you :( hope that clears up quick. Hate antibiotics. Good lass. Keep strict. Remember why you're doing this. I believe in you! :D xxxxx

I hope it does too! Not sore today just very red.

I'm still on plan but need to stop picking!!

I need to get bk to where I was ASAP!

How you doing? Xxx

Love the new pic :) so pretty! I just dyed my hair so I need to change mine too. Haha.

I'm doing good. Felt really sh1t yesterday but much better today :) xxx

Love the new pic :) so pretty! I just dyed my hair so I need to change mine too. Haha. I'm doing good. Felt really sh1t yesterday but much better today :) xxx

Lol thank you

What colour did you dye it?

It's important to push through the bad days hun because it gets better and gets easier, I think that's what is important xx

Dyed it blaaaack. :)

Yeah I think it's just when you feel rubbish in yourself all you want to eat is rubbish.

But feel great today. Done loadssss of chores. Knackered now!! Will sleep well tonight! Xx

Hello ladies , your all doing fab. , a loss is a loss remember thAt girls !!
Iv got pcos too , pain in the arse ain't it
It was my bday the weekend so had 3 days off of just eating lol
When I went to weight in 3 lbs on , thought it was going to be more
Back on it now day 1 , nearly done xx

Back