Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Dyed it blaaaack. :) Yeah I think it's just when you feel rubbish in yourself all you want to eat is rubbish. But feel great today. Done loadssss of chores. Knackered now!! Will sleep well tonight! Xx

I'm sure it's beaut!

Yea I get u and then u feel rubbish all over again lol

It's always good to keep busy! And to sleep well too lol xxx

Hello ladies , your all doing fab. , a loss is a loss remember thAt girls !! Iv got pcos too , pain in the arse ain't it It was my bday the weekend so had 3 days off of just eating lol When I went to weight in 3 lbs on , thought it was going to be more Back on it now day 1 , nearly done xx

Hi tor

Welcome hun

Your right! It all adds up!

Glad to hear you got straight bk on! And hope you had a lovely bday xxxx

Iv got to lol , turkey in 2 weeks then I'm going to vegas to be a bridesmaid sep16 th
The seatbelt needs to fit !!!!
I'm always going to be the biggest 1 of my mates but don't want there to be a HUGE difference
Have yous got any thing your aiming for xx

Iv got to lol , turkey in 2 weeks then I'm going to vegas to be a bridesmaid sep16 th The seatbelt needs to fit !!!! I'm always going to be the biggest 1 of my mates but don't want there to be a HUGE difference Have yous got any thing your aiming for xx

Oh lovely!! You'll be fab!!

I have nothing in the near future. But my daughters birthday in oct would b a good mini goal and then going to visit a friend in November it will be here before we know it!

Vegas is amazing if u haven't been you will love it xxx

I know this year is going so quick !!
Cannot wait till Vegas , everyone's said how fab it is
How olds your daughter ?
Iv got a little boy 2 1/2 , need to b fitter to keep up with him lol

Have a good day ladies !! Xx

I know this year is going so quick !! Cannot wait till Vegas , everyone's said how fab it is How olds your daughter ? Iv got a little boy 2 1/2 , need to b fitter to keep up with him lol Have a good day ladies !! Xx

It's has really flew in!

Yes you will have a ball it's amazing lol

She will be 6 in October! Quite the character but a good kid overall! I want to be fitter for her too!

You too hun!! Stay focused! Not long until holiday!! Xxxx

Ok guys I'm sure ur sick hearing about me being on plan off plan on plan and I was going to wait until I had a week under my belt but no!

Yesterday I did a whole day on plan no cheats at all no picking and for me that's a pretty big deal so instead of putting myself down and going on about how I've done so bad and it's taken me almost a year to get bk into it il stop with the negativity now!

I didn't weigh yesterday but I did this morning

22 stone 2.6lb

There it is!! The ugly truth

Now let's lower that number!!!

Long journey ahead guys and I'd love if you would walk it with me and we can do this together.

M xxx

Oi oi chicken you know I'm always about lurking in the dieting ether lol.

I'm so proud of you ups and downs it's all the same it's just how u move forwards that counts.

Go team Martha! !!!:D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oi oi chicken you know I'm always about lurking in the dieting ether lol. I'm so proud of you ups and downs it's all the same it's just how u move forwards that counts. Go team Martha! !!!:D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol I can always count on you Lucy!

Thanks madear! I really appreciate your support :-*

Xxxx

Go Martha ,go Martha ,go !!!!

I would shake pom poms but I fear bingo wing related injury! ! Lol x

Hay Martha,

Have read bits of your diary and can only commend you for returning. I find myself on this web page slightly 2 much due to needing to focus so it helps to understand your not the only one.

I see that you put down that you are 22st, is that correct or when you started, sorry I am lost..... just the left hand side says 16.11.

Well anyway how is your day going so far as I see your back in the CD land today :)

I am two weeks in, got my weigh in tomorrow which I cant wait as 2 weeks has been long time to wait.

Hope your having a good day, just think every time that you want to eat how crap you feel the next day :( That's what keeps me going because im always so angry the day after.

Anyway would be great to chat on your page and learn as we go, spk soon hopefully xx

Hay Martha, Have read bits of your diary and can only commend you for returning. I find myself on this web page slightly 2 much due to needing to focus so it helps to understand your not the only one. I see that you put down that you are 22st, is that correct or when you started, sorry I am lost..... just the left hand side says 16.11. Well anyway how is your day going so far as I see your back in the CD land today :) I am two weeks in, got my weigh in tomorrow which I cant wait as 2 weeks has been long time to wait. Hope your having a good day, just think every time that you want to eat how crap you feel the next day :( That's what keeps me going because im always so angry the day after. Anyway would be great to chat on your page and learn as we go, spk soon hopefully xx

Thank you hun :)

No you read right! Last year I got down to 16.7 I started at 23.1 then a lot of things happened in my life in the last year and I kind of ate my feelings and have done a lot of damage in that time!

I'm back to start over tho and hopefully have learned from my mistakes in the last year.

I've a lot less pressure in my life now so hopefully I'm less likely to relapse!

Must edit my profile!!! :-/

My day is going well coffee and water galore! I've have one shake and a little chicken going to make another shake soon and more coffee lol lots of cleaning and sorting to do around the house at the moment as my husband and I are separating and we are going through an process of sorting stuff I guess. Busy times.

You haven't weighed at all then? What was ur start weight if you don't mind me asking?
I bet you're really excited lol

You are more than welcome to chat here :)

Xxx

Go Martha, go Martha , go !!!:D

Almost another day down girl. You've got this !!!

Together we are team bingo wing pmsl :D

Thank you hun :)

No you read right! Last year I got down to 16.7 I started at 23.1 then a lot of things happened in my life in the last year and I kind of ate my feelings and have done a lot of damage in that time!

I'm back to start over tho and hopefully have learned from my mistakes in the last year.

I've a lot less pressure in my life now so hopefully I'm less likely to relapse!

Must edit my profile!!! :-/

My day is going well coffee and water galore! I've have one shake and a little chicken going to make another shake soon and more coffee lol lots of cleaning and sorting to do around the house at the moment as my husband and I are separating and we are going through an process of sorting stuff I guess. Busy times.

You haven't weighed at all then? What was ur start weight if you don't mind me asking?
I bet you're really excited lol

You are more than welcome to chat here :)

Xxx

Hello,

No problem, well you look lovely in your profile pic :)

So how did you feel at 16.7?? That is an amazing achievement and from what I have read on previous blogs that you have been on you really did it with fair ease. To get to that from 23st is amazing achievement.

You will be fine, plus if you need someone to give you a slap you are welcome to contact me. I have also done this be4 when I was 19 so goo 7-8 years ago and it was amazing got to 9,1/2-10st which at 5.6 is how I look healthy and my BMI was good at that also. But like always life gets in the way you have a child and I kinda lost myself.... But im back and so are you so we can do this, not just because we are BIG girls but because we want to!!!

Im glad that you have now a lot less pressure in your life but also it must be a really hard time for you so remember Cambridge is something you control!!! And that control is something you can use to get through and that is how I did this when I was 19 going through a tough time.

Are you doing SS or SS+? The cleaning and sorting is good as not sure how hot it is in Belfast but its so muggy over my way.

I have jumped on the scales but not 100% that mine are the same as hers so will get on mine be4 I go to her in the morning then I can say for sure.

I am excited, but at the same time very nervous as I have so much to loose that I am always thinking about the length of time that It will take me. But this is me now, Cambridge till im thin'ish lol !!!

I was weighed at 19.3, that is a shock to the system and tbh I could have been sick when I see it as I have never been this big. But no matter the size we have all found a solution that we know works and we have proof.

Lets fingers crossed for tonight and an early one as im knackered and a good WI in the morning.

When is your WI if I can ask? xxx

Hello, No problem, well you look lovely in your profile pic :) So how did you feel at 16.7?? That is an amazing achievement and from what I have read on previous blogs that you have been on you really did it with fair ease. To get to that from 23st is amazing achievement. You will be fine, plus if you need someone to give you a slap you are welcome to contact me. I have also done this be4 when I was 19 so goo 7-8 years ago and it was amazing got to 9,1/2-10st which at 5.6 is how I look healthy and my BMI was good at that also. But like always life gets in the way you have a child and I kinda lost myself.... But im back and so are you so we can do this, not just because we are BIG girls but because we want to!!! Im glad that you have now a lot less pressure in your life but also it must be a really hard time for you so remember Cambridge is something you control!!! And that control is something you can use to get through and that is how I did this when I was 19 going through a tough time. Are you doing SS or SS+? The cleaning and sorting is good as not sure how hot it is in Belfast but its so muggy over my way. I have jumped on the scales but not 100% that mine are the same as hers so will get on mine be4 I go to her in the morning then I can say for sure. I am excited, but at the same time very nervous as I have so much to loose that I am always thinking about the length of time that It will take me. But this is me now, Cambridge till im thin'ish lol !!! I was weighed at 19.3, that is a shock to the system and tbh I could have been sick when I see it as I have never been this big. But no matter the size we have all found a solution that we know works and we have proof. Lets fingers crossed for tonight and an early one as im knackered and a good WI in the morning. When is your WI if I can ask? xxx

Thank you :) as do you! Lol

Can I ask what ur name is?

I felt amazing at 16.7 I did have 4 more stone to lose after that just I was really happy and I miss that happy feeling but then as I mentioned life happened, I had final year of Uni, started a counselling diploma and then my marriage was on the rocks too and to be fair yes I did find it quite easy because it was almost like something just clicked for me and I had a huge holiday that motivated me and then a city break last sept which kept me going after hol and then it went down hill when the work started and the pressure started to build.

Lol I think I'm my own critic but if I need that slap il be sure to call on you lol

Yes! Because we want to just right! Lol I'm 5'7/5'8 if you look at other posts by me ul see my post called from the 23s to the 16s ul see the progress pics.

Yes lots less so that's why I've had enough and just want to do this now.

I tend to do ss but il have some chicken or a boiled egg if I really feel I need to.
I actully mix Cambridge with slim and save as they have lsine nicer products but I still have my Cambridge choc shakes and water flavours.

It's kinda miserable here! Dry but miserable Where r u from?

The length of time is what really knocks my confidence on this but as they say don't not do something because of the time it will take because the time will pass anyway and once ur in the zone if ur like me then that's you and nothing can stop you from wanting to reach your goal. Fitting into smaller sizes by far trumps eating my favourite foods. It's just willpower! I hope that improves and this week will really tell. If I get past a week then il be ok.

I don't really have weigh ins I tend to do it myself so il probably weigh on Sunday and then start proper weigh ins with my consultant.

Can't wait to hear all about how youve done!

Xxx

Keep going Martha. I had weigh in last week after competing week 2 and lost 0lb absolutely beside myself. I've kept going this week but if no loss I'm giving up!!

Like you have stones to lose, I can notice a difference already in my clothes. Just hoping week 3 is a loss :)

Back