Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Keep going Martha. I had weigh in last week after competing week 2 and lost 0lb absolutely beside myself. I've kept going this week but if no loss I'm giving up!! Like you have stones to lose, I can notice a difference already in my clothes. Just hoping week 3 is a loss :)

Thanks pops :)

Don't stress about the no loss, that's y I used to weigh fortnightly because I never felt motivated by my weekly results.

Don't give up you have done so well to get this far you should b proud of yourself and how far you have come x

Thank you :) as do you! Lol

Can I ask what ur name is?

I felt amazing at 16.7 I did have 4 more stone to lose after that just I was really happy and I miss that happy feeling but then as I mentioned life happened, I had final year of Uni, started a counselling diploma and then my marriage was on the rocks too and to be fair yes I did find it quite easy because it was almost like something just clicked for me and I had a huge holiday that motivated me and then a city break last sept which kept me going after hol and then it went down hill when the work started and the pressure started to build.

Lol I think I'm my own critic but if I need that slap il be sure to call on you lol

Yes! Because we want to just right! Lol I'm 5'7/5'8 if you look at other posts by me ul see my post called from the 23s to the 16s ul see the progress pics.

Yes lots less so that's why I've had enough and just want to do this now.

I tend to do ss but il have some chicken or a boiled egg if I really feel I need to.
I actully mix Cambridge with slim and save as they have lsine nicer products but I still have my Cambridge choc shakes and water flavours.

It's kinda miserable here! Dry but miserable Where r u from?

The length of time is what really knocks my confidence on this but as they say don't not do something because of the time it will take because the time will pass anyway and once ur in the zone if ur like me then that's you and nothing can stop you from wanting to reach your goal. Fitting into smaller sizes by far trumps eating my favourite foods. It's just willpower! I hope that improves and this week will really tell. If I get past a week then il be ok.

I don't really have weigh ins I tend to do it myself so il probably weigh on Sunday and then start proper weigh ins with my consultant.

Can't wait to hear all about how youve done!

Xxx

Hiya,

My name is Hollie.

Sounds like you you have a lot going on so your a very busy lady, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? You sound like you have so much going on 24/7 I dunno how you do it.

I get what you are saying once you are in the zone why ruin it as I could either be heavier in 6months or close to my goal :)

my my goal is 10stone which I can't wait for, it's been a long time lol :)

i live in the south east, been nice today. Supposed to be boiling tomo and then rain by end of week.

But my emotion defo effects my eating. What ever the news good or bad I eat with it.... Crap food generally !!

I actually could not do it without WI as I need to report to someone, plus my mum is doing it with me which helps a lot.

Do you set yourself mini goals? I have said by 30th August (I have a wedding to go to) that I want to have lost at least two and half stone. Fingers crossed!

Xxx

My emotions affect my eating plan. Although 3 weeks without carbs now I'm craving crisps!!!!

If only I could snack on something!!

Weigh in on Thursday week 3, am nervous to say the least xx

Hiya, My name is Hollie. Sounds like you you have a lot going on so your a very busy lady, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? You sound like you have so much going on 24/7 I dunno how you do it. I get what you are saying once you are in the zone why ruin it as I could either be heavier in 6months or close to my goal :) my my goal is 10stone which I can't wait for, it's been a long time lol :) i live in the south east, been nice today. Supposed to be boiling tomo and then rain by end of week. But my emotion defo effects my eating. What ever the news good or bad I eat with it.... Crap food generally !! I actually could not do it without WI as I need to report to someone, plus my mum is doing it with me which helps a lot. Do you set yourself mini goals? I have said by 30th August (I have a wedding to go to) that I want to have lost at least two and half stone. Fingers crossed! Xxx

Hey Hollie lol

Yea I tend to have a lot on but more in my head than physically lol although my studies take up a lot of time.

I'm 26 :) how about you?

Have u just 1 child? I have a 5 year old daughter she's quite the madam lol

My goal is 12 stone altho I are how I am at 13 and move up the steps from there on out.

I'm the same happy or sad it's always crappy food.

Well I think once I get in the zone il go for my WI again my consultant has become a close friend so I know I can stop by anytime as she owns a beauty salon.

That's great ur mum is doing it too! It's great when u have support.

I have nothing really coming up in the nxt few months until my daughters bday in October then I have a planned trip to meet Ria (crazy diamond) in November we have become really good friends on and off plan lol so I'm excited for that!

I think 2.5 is achievable :) you'll be wonderful! What time is weigh in? Xxx

My emotions affect my eating plan. Although 3 weeks without carbs now I'm craving crisps!!!! If only I could snack on something!! Weigh in on Thursday week 3, am nervous to say the least xx

Oh hun we all have bad days

Just try to pick yourself up and move on past it like it nvr happened I think that's the best way rather than thing uve ruined it and eat ur body weight in food.

Thursday will be fine. Ur due a good loss don't ruin in for some crisps that will always be there.

You can do it I believe in you and u will be so glad you pushed past this little blip xxxx

Oh hun we all have bad days Just try to pick yourself up and move on past it like it nvr happened I think that's the best way rather than thing uve ruined it and eat ur body weight in food. Thursday will be fine. Ur due a good loss don't ruin in for some crisps that will always be there. You can do it I believe in you and u will be so glad you pushed past this little blip xxxx

Thanks hun xx

Hay Pops78,

I am also craving but mine is Cheese and chips !!! I think i would give a left leg for it at the moment lol.

This feeling will pass and I find it much better when im at work as can just get on without thinking.

Good luck with your WI :) x

Hey Hollie lol

Yea I tend to have a lot on but more in my head than physically lol although my studies take up a lot of time.

I'm 26 :) how about you?

Have u just 1 child? I have a 5 year old daughter she's quite the madam lol

My goal is 12 stone altho I are how I am at 13 and move up the steps from there on out.

I'm the same happy or sad it's always crappy food.

Well I think once I get in the zone il go for my WI again my consultant has become a close friend so I know I can stop by anytime as she owns a beauty salon.

That's great ur mum is doing it too! It's great when u have support.

I have nothing really coming up in the nxt few months until my daughters bday in October then I have a planned trip to meet Ria (crazy diamond) in November we have become really good friends on and off plan lol so I'm excited for that!

I think 2.5 is achievable :) you'll be wonderful! What time is weigh in? Xxx

Hay,

What are your Sudies about? Hard when its emotional as you want to comfort yourself which is sometimes not easy without Food, but I suppose that is our way of thinking as that is what we have always done. Maybe I should ask one ov my very skinny friends how they deal with it and learn the "skiny" way lol.

I'v Just turned 27, Only have one yes a Little maddam as well but she is amazing :) Working FT is hard but I make the most of the time after nursary ect.. so I start early to do that.

Thats a good goal, I think at 12 I would also be happy but my BMI still would not lol. Im not sure when I will change steps, when do you think it is good to??

Its weird ay, its like oh Hollie you have got a promotion..... "lets go out to dinner or takeaway to celebrate", Hollie you have lost your Job...... "lets get some dinner you will feel better !!!!" Its all in my flipping head 24/7. I just really hope as well as I am doing with it at the moment that I dont fall off the waggon as I really cant be bothered to start again with all this. So I hope that I really am taking control ov my life !!!

Ohh thats nice that she is a good friend, I suppose when you talk to them that much over a period of time you do build a relationship. My lady is lovely and Its nice to see her once a week :)

It is great to have my mum on the ride to but its hard as She weighs less than me which I find hard as she has always been the bigger one and it just shows how out of control my life has been. I hate that she will finish be4 me ect..... I know its horrible as its my mum but I just dont want to be on my own i suppose and her doing SS+ soon will be hard for me. (that is her choice)

I have a night out with girls next month which i just plan to drive and stick to water, then a wedding at the end of the month which Is a good friend so I will eat for. Lets hope that I have lost enough weight that people notice soon as I can notice it on my mum but no1 has said anything to me yet which I though by now I would have lost at least One chin :) lol.

I hope that I can shift that much by then, I really want to be 16st for the wedding which I know is over 3st off but I can dream lol.

One thing I have not done is exercise which I do like to go to the gym but I worry about water retention that people keep mentioning ..... what do you think?

Weigh in was at 8am, Lost 1st 3lb so now I am bang on 18st. Which is still not good but its a great start.... Im so hard on myself :( Dunno if its helping or not lol

How is your day going xxx

Hay, What are your Sudies about? Hard when its emotional as you want to comfort yourself which is sometimes not easy without Food, but I suppose that is our way of thinking as that is what we have always done. Maybe I should ask one ov my very skinny friends how they deal with it and learn the "skiny" way lol. I'v Just turned 27, Only have one yes a Little maddam as well but she is amazing :) Working FT is hard but I make the most of the time after nursary ect.. so I start early to do that. Thats a good goal, I think at 12 I would also be happy but my BMI still would not lol. Im not sure when I will change steps, when do you think it is good to?? Its weird ay, its like oh Hollie you have got a promotion..... "lets go out to dinner or takeaway to celebrate", Hollie you have lost your Job...... "lets get some dinner you will feel better !!!!" Its all in my flipping head 24/7. I just really hope as well as I am doing with it at the moment that I dont fall off the waggon as I really cant be bothered to start again with all this. So I hope that I really am taking control ov my life !!! Ohh thats nice that she is a good friend, I suppose when you talk to them that much over a period of time you do build a relationship. My lady is lovely and Its nice to see her once a week :) It is great to have my mum on the ride to but its hard as She weighs less than me which I find hard as she has always been the bigger one and it just shows how out of control my life has been. I hate that she will finish be4 me ect..... I know its horrible as its my mum but I just dont want to be on my own i suppose and her doing SS+ soon will be hard for me. (that is her choice) I have a night out with girls next month which i just plan to drive and stick to water, then a wedding at the end of the month which Is a good friend so I will eat for. Lets hope that I have lost enough weight that people notice soon as I can notice it on my mum but no1 has said anything to me yet which I though by now I would have lost at least One chin :) lol. I hope that I can shift that much by then, I really want to be 16st for the wedding which I know is over 3st off but I can dream lol. One thing I have not done is exercise which I do like to go to the gym but I worry about water retention that people keep mentioning ..... what do you think? Weigh in was at 8am, Lost 1st 3lb so now I am bang on 18st. Which is still not good but its a great start.... Im so hard on myself :( Dunno if its helping or not lol How is your day going xxx

I just graduated with a joint degree in criminology and sociology and I'm half way through my counselling diploma. I'm contemplating applying for a social work degree because that's what I really wanted to do but il see it will depend on finance etc

I think as long as ur happy I wouldn't stress so much about bmi I'm meant to be between 9.7 and 11.7 so be a healthy bmi but I think I would look so sick that low

Get you on the celebrating with food thing Its just the way things are and most people are the same but atleast we are trying to change. Don't get too hung up on ur mum finishing before you just focus on you and by that time ul b close to goal and ul be a pro at it anyway so u won't mind doing it alone.

If ur aiming for 10 stone I would move up a stone or stone and a half before that. Well that's what my plan is anyway and spend a good few weeks on each of the steps rather than just 1 or 2. I think il be so in need of food by that stage. I'm giving myself until April nxt year to get to goal and that should be more than achievable.

I think I could start exercising once I get bk into the 16s I didn't feel so self conscious then. I think ur loss is fantastic! I hope I lose that much in my first 2 weeks! You should be so proud.

Stop focusing on what u have left just know that ur doing amazing and u can't do anymore than your best. I think sometimes we are too hard on ourselves.

My day is going well I had a guy out cleaning my carpets so he talked the leg off me. I've just had 1 product so gonna make another soon and then fill my water bottle. Need to focus on the water lol

How's ur day xx

Day 3 complete :)

I'm really pleased I have got this far and hope I'm in ketosis tomorrow morning if not Thursday morning for sure.

Today was testing made a pot of chilli for my daughter for dinner and I really really wanted to eat some. I must admit I had a little mince as I've been craving red meat badly this past few days. Not sure if that has something to do with totm due in a few days. It was extra lean anyway so I won't go crazy about that and I know that it was better than what I really wanted lol

Water was good today as well I'm guessing well over 3 litres. With my breville active blend I fill the second bottle with water which I refill all day everytime it's empty.

I have been weighing I will be honest but won't post until Sunday when I have done a full 7 days

Night all

Xxxx

Oh bless ya photos must have induced melt down!

Tbh I'm not sure if biology comes into it. I think he just needs to calm down and get some perspective.

My girls are going nowhere so shape up or ship out.

went for a run and oh my days .. . . ..
You will find my picture under definition of hot mess !!:D

Day 3!!!!!

Go Martha go Martha go!!!

Team bingo wing is away and flying lol :D

We shall be thin xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all! Sorry I have disappeared the last few days! We're trying to sell the house and I managed to do my back in on Friday. Got to see my gorgeous nephew on Saturday though. Cheeky piccy of him attached! Although he is about 24lbs and only 4 and a half months old and I defo made my back worse by carrying him around and changing him etc. :(

I had my weigh in last night and lost 3lb and half an inch! Which I'm happy with cos I had a terrible day Sunday. Me and the fella had been driving all day. My back was killing. It was hot. I felt crap and we ended up ordering a large pizza between us and popcorn chicken. :( hate that I'm still falling onto food to make me feel better. But I guess that's not something that's going to disappear in a couple weeks.

Martha I am very proud of you! Day 3, keep going lass! Lucy how are you getting on? Pops even though you didn't have pound loss you probably had inch loss if you feel it in your clothes. And Hollie, 1st 3lb loss! That's blooming incredible lass. In what frame of time is that in??

Keep going everyone. :D. Xxx

Attachments

• image-3566675248.jpg
    image-3566675248.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I just graduated with a joint degree in criminology and sociology and I'm half way through my counselling diploma. I'm contemplating applying for a social work degree because that's what I really wanted to do but il see it will depend on finance etc

I think as long as ur happy I wouldn't stress so much about bmi I'm meant to be between 9.7 and 11.7 so be a healthy bmi but I think I would look so sick that low

Get you on the celebrating with food thing Its just the way things are and most people are the same but atleast we are trying to change. Don't get too hung up on ur mum finishing before you just focus on you and by that time ul b close to goal and ul be a pro at it anyway so u won't mind doing it alone.

If ur aiming for 10 stone I would move up a stone or stone and a half before that. Well that's what my plan is anyway and spend a good few weeks on each of the steps rather than just 1 or 2. I think il be so in need of food by that stage. I'm giving myself until April nxt year to get to goal and that should be more than achievable.

I think I could start exercising once I get bk into the 16s I didn't feel so self conscious then. I think ur loss is fantastic! I hope I lose that much in my first 2 weeks! You should be so proud.

Stop focusing on what u have left just know that ur doing amazing and u can't do anymore than your best. I think sometimes we are too hard on ourselves.

My day is going well I had a guy out cleaning my carpets so he talked the leg off me. I've just had 1 product so gonna make another soon and then fill my water bottle. Need to focus on the water lol

How's ur day xx

Hay Martha,

Wow you little brain box, well done you should be very proud of yourself especially with a family and a tough year !!!! Well done !!!!

Im happy to just wait and see how I feel when I get to 11st ish.... But really want to be back to how I used to be, well not quite as that was 8 1/2 stone lol to think iv been double that ewwwwwwwww Sick in my mouth :(

I get what you mean about my mum, its just hard when I think she will be having an evening meal soon, I want to tell her not to as this is when she falls off the waggon but I don't live at home I suppose so wont see it that often.

Thank you for your advice, I am thinking that also as I really want to maintain so longer the better on the steps. Im sure that you should be at goal before that. I really want to get as close as possible by Christmas as with a little one and a big family I want to eat and not be feeling odd at Christmas. whats your av loss pw. Just add it up into weeks and see how far you will be by Christmas, you will be surprised :)

It is a good loss and I had two social events when I drank and ate but very moderate. How many days are you down now? Have you had a lill jump on the scales !! I always do although past few days no movement because of this TOM.

I am so bottom heavy and cant wait to get comfortably back into a size 16 jeans. I have them in my wardrobe ready and on the other side the stuff I cant get into yet I.e my 14 jeans. Blimey I do not remember the last time I had jeans on hahaha must be over 4 years ago :) Im excited just thinking about it.

Good job with the water, when im at work its fine but being at home I really struggle !!

Day has been fine, bad pain because of this TOM but apart from that Im all good 17 days down 1million to go hahaha !!!

How are you doing?? xxx

Hi all! Sorry I have disappeared the last few days! We're trying to sell the house and I managed to do my back in on Friday. Got to see my gorgeous nephew on Saturday though. Cheeky piccy of him attached! Although he is about 24lbs and only 4 and a half months old and I defo made my back worse by carrying him around and changing him etc. :(

I had my weigh in last night and lost 3lb and half an inch! Which I'm happy with cos I had a terrible day Sunday. Me and the fella had been driving all day. My back was killing. It was hot. I felt crap and we ended up ordering a large pizza between us and popcorn chicken. :( hate that I'm still falling onto food to make me feel better. But I guess that's not something that's going to disappear in a couple weeks.

Martha I am very proud of you! Day 3, keep going lass! Lucy how are you getting on? Pops even though you didn't have pound loss you probably had inch loss if you feel it in your clothes. And Hollie, 1st 3lb loss! That's blooming incredible lass. In what frame of time is that in??

Keep going everyone. :D. Xxx

Hay CeeBoo,

How is things going with the house sale? And ohhhh your poor back, that must of been really painful. I'm terrible with my back and knees :(

That is great that you lost 3lb, that's a great amount for a week and also the Inches are the most important ay !!!!

I did the 1st 3lb in 2 weeks, got my next weigh in that will be on sat so will only be 4 days so hope for a little bit more :)

How are you doing today xxx

p.s Lovely Picture xx

Hay CeeBoo, How is things going with the house sale? And ohhhh your poor back, that must of been really painful. I'm terrible with my back and knees :( That is great that you lost 3lb, that's a great amount for a week and also the Inches are the most important ay !!!! I did the 1st 3lb in 2 weeks, got my next weigh in that will be on sat so will only be 4 days so hope for a little bit more :) How are you doing today xxx p.s Lovely Picture xx

All going to plan at the minute!

That's fantastic for two weeks. Well done you!! Jealous. Wish mine would come off a bit quicker!!

Thanks. My nephew is so blooming lovey. Such a little giggler. Seeing him again this weekend. Yayyy. Xxx

Oh bless ya photos must have induced melt down! Tbh I'm not sure if biology comes into it. I think he just needs to calm down and get some perspective. My girls are going nowhere so shape up or ship out. went for a run and oh my days .. . . .. You will find my picture under definition of hot mess !!:D Day 3!!!!! Go Martha go Martha go!!! Team bingo wing is away and flying lol :D We shall be thin xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea ur right and I hope he wises up

Kids come first that's it in a nutshell

Loool go you for getting out there tho

We shall!!!!! How's u? Xxx

Hi all! Sorry I have disappeared the last few days! We're trying to sell the house and I managed to do my back in on Friday. Got to see my gorgeous nephew on Saturday though. Cheeky piccy of him attached! Although he is about 24lbs and only 4 and a half months old and I defo made my back worse by carrying him around and changing him etc. :( I had my weigh in last night and lost 3lb and half an inch! Which I'm happy with cos I had a terrible day Sunday. Me and the fella had been driving all day. My back was killing. It was hot. I felt crap and we ended up ordering a large pizza between us and popcorn chicken. :( hate that I'm still falling onto food to make me feel better. But I guess that's not something that's going to disappear in a couple weeks. Martha I am very proud of you! Day 3, keep going lass! Lucy how are you getting on? Pops even though you didn't have pound loss you probably had inch loss if you feel it in your clothes. And Hollie, 1st 3lb loss! That's blooming incredible lass. In what frame of time is that in?? Keep going everyone. :D. Xxx

Hey I wondered where u had got to lol

Beautiful pic! Love the hair and he's a beauty!!!

Hope ur back feels better! Hugs!!

Well done on ur loss! It's all going in get right direction :)

Thank you hun I'm pretty proud myself!! I feel so much better feeling in control

How's ur day going? Xxx

Hay Martha, Wow you little brain box, well done you should be very proud of yourself especially with a family and a tough year !!!! Well done !!!! Im happy to just wait and see how I feel when I get to 11st ish.... But really want to be back to how I used to be, well not quite as that was 8 1/2 stone lol to think iv been double that ewwwwwwwww Sick in my mouth :( I get what you mean about my mum, its just hard when I think she will be having an evening meal soon, I want to tell her not to as this is when she falls off the waggon but I don't live at home I suppose so wont see it that often. Thank you for your advice, I am thinking that also as I really want to maintain so longer the better on the steps. Im sure that you should be at goal before that. I really want to get as close as possible by Christmas as with a little one and a big family I want to eat and not be feeling odd at Christmas. whats your av loss pw. Just add it up into weeks and see how far you will be by Christmas, you will be surprised :) It is a good loss and I had two social events when I drank and ate but very moderate. How many days are you down now? Have you had a lill jump on the scales !! I always do although past few days no movement because of this TOM. I am so bottom heavy and cant wait to get comfortably back into a size 16 jeans. I have them in my wardrobe ready and on the other side the stuff I cant get into yet I.e my 14 jeans. Blimey I do not remember the last time I had jeans on hahaha must be over 4 years ago :) Im excited just thinking about it. Good job with the water, when im at work its fine but being at home I really struggle !! Day has been fine, bad pain because of this TOM but apart from that Im all good 17 days down 1million to go hahaha !!! How are you doing?? xxx

Lol do try :p

It's hard to accept when ur much heavier than ur lowest but you will get there. Life happens hun don't put urself down

Sometimes u have to focus on yourself and you being on plan and doing right by you rather than worrying about others I know it's ur mum but you have ur own reasons to lose weight you can't be responsible for the actions of others

I'm not going to lie I'm having my Christmas dinner because I make my own and I love my cooking lol so im allowing myself that day. I just have to learn from last years mistake that I have to get right bk on it.

I'm on day 4 and in ketosis lol last week I knew my totm was due this Friday so said to myself I have to be in ketosis before it come or there will be no chance it will be choc and cake galore. So ironically today I was in ketosis but didn't my bloody totm come two days early lol

I have had a peak but will update on Sunday that will b 6 days since I weighed as didn't weigh on Sunday.

I just want bk in my 18s lol I have all these nice clothes I cnt wear lol and I know they will do me until maybe size 14 the tops will anyway and I wana get wear out of them. Have fallen in love with this top shop dress I really want it

image-2310225040.jpg

My losses vary but really about 12/14 lbs a month. I'm happy with that and il keep my focus just to get the job done. I want off vlcd ASAP but I know it's the only way and it's fast

Today is going well been out for coffee with a friend and she had lunch in a lovely garden centre cafe and I was so happy with my coffee I'm plzd it didn't bother me as they do such lovely buns and cakes lol

How's ur day? Xxxx

Love the yellow dress !!!
Buy it , then next year when u can fit in it no 1 else will b wearing that dress, ?
I'm like a dog ,I reward myself with food everything I loose some it's not the right thing to do as now I feel like crap lol
12 days till turkey better get moving ,
Sorry for jumping on here moaning and being negative , tomorrow I won't be promise x

Back