Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

I follow u aswell minus117
You've done so well
Well done Martha !!!
Can you have 2 ********* accounts from 1 email address or have to make another email ? Xx

I am not loving how quiet everyone has gone lol

Day 10 going strong didn't weigh this morning so maybe I will make it to Monday without the scales after all. Worked out I have about 4 weeks of products left so gonna use them up and go back to my trusty cwp choc tetras lol they seem to best for me. Il probably still order slim and save packs now and then just for the meal packs and bars etc to have from time to time. Those products have been around for quite some time lol so will be good to see them finishing as ending products means being on plan and losing weight yay!!!!

How are you all doing??? Sending positive vibes your way!!!!

M xxxx

Your positive vibes have hit me iv been good yesterday and today , thought I would make the most of the last week before holiday try and get a few more pounds off
I'm a serial weigher , iv had to get the oh to hide the scales because they make me binge if I see the weight go up so iv found I'm best to sticking to once a week

What are the slim and save packs like ??

Is it someone's wedding soon ? Xx

Your positive vibes have hit me iv been good yesterday and today , thought I would make the most of the last week before holiday try and get a few more pounds off I'm a serial weigher , iv had to get the oh to hide the scales because they make me binge if I see the weight go up so iv found I'm best to sticking to once a week What are the slim and save packs like ?? Is it someone's wedding soon ? Xx

Lol I'm glad they have reached you! Good thinking on making the most before holidays!! :)

Lol I may have to get rid of mine but I seem to be doing ok so far lol

The packs are Nice and I prefer the s&s bars to be honest. Nothing can compare to cwp choc shakes tho lol

Not sure about the wedding? Xxx

Go Martha Go Martha GO day 10 pom pom wave . Im thinking doubld backflip with a half twist? lol

At work again booooo. :cry:2 days off after today so shouldnt really moan . I need to step up the water but apart from that all good at camp bingo wing lol x

Go Martha Go Martha GO day 10 pom pom wave . Im thinking doubld backflip with a half twist? lol At work again booooo. :cry:2 days off after today so shouldnt really moan . I need to step up the water but apart from that all good at camp bingo wing lol x

Thanks Luce lol very impressive cheer today :p lol

Glad to hear!! Get that water in ya! Unless ur running to the loo 20 times a day ur not doing it right lol xxxx

Hey guys

Still quiet here

I'm having an ok day feeling a tad emotional today again totally out of the blue.... I guess life just gets in the way sometimes.

Still being 100% tho which I have no plans to change. I will do this and nothing will stop me this time and for times I'm having planned time off I will have what I want within reason but not uneccesary foods. Then getting bk on plan straight away will be key. I feel more confident about being able to do that after my almost 6 stone gain in less than a year! Lol it tends to kick your butt and teach you a thing or two lol

Hope your all well!!!

M xxx

Staying positive helps a lot hun. I'm in my 4th week now have noticed a big change in my body

Sending hugs xx

Last weeks weigh in was 8kg (1st 2lb). That was my 3rd weigh in. Really was pleased as I didn't lose anything week 2. X

At least 3-4 stone. Then see how it goes. I am missing my social dinners. Just have to bear with it until I've lost as much as I can x

Back