Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Sometimes you do get a little loss and u feel deflated as soo much self restraint for so little but then the magic happens and you get a whoosh and remember why we do this. Come on girl let's have a whoosh lol x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol it's so true! And I said to Ria earlier that I want 6 off next week l might be optimistic but I'm aiming high lol xxx

Ur right there are times I just want the time fly and get it over with lol but when we look back at it it won't seem so long!

And you will reach ur goal by the wedding no problem ? Do u want another 3 stone or is that as well as what u have lost now? Shoes and a dress is the best kind of motivation lol

Sounds like a lot of fun lol I bet Christmas will be amazing ?

I'm very lucky to have them but also very wary of talking about it too much I kind of just get on with it lol they do know my weight, the site is perfect for offloading and not worrying because nobody
Is really judging you either.

Lol I'm right there with you on the hot and sweaty front it's the worst feeling in the world. But I'm hoping that's the weight thing and il be able to be ok with that when I exercise to maintain

I'm the same I see the time passing and I'm like I really should have another shake lol because I do start to feel hungry if I start really early because I stay up quite late.

My husband (soon to be ex) hates it too but it's how we like things I'm wanting to move house sometime in the next year so we are painting it bk to magnolia for now as that's how the landlord wants it to be. I'm hoping to be able to make another new place my own.

I think as u see the results you will stay positive and it's the best feeling when u feel good about yourself xxx

Hay Martha,

Sorry I have been away for so long, My life just got so busy with work and home. But still on the diet and still on track so happy with that although feel very bloated this week :( and Its not TOM.

I wish I could click my fingers but hay no fun in that ay lol !!!!

I think that Id be happy with anything over 2 and half stone by the wedding which was my first goal. But 3 stone is really what I want to be at with that.

So that's 15lb to get rid ov in 4 weeks if that is the case and that's just under 4lb a week. That's a big ask lol so 3lb is 12lb so that could be more achievable :) But yes the shoes and dress are pushing me on lol !!!! although I don't want him to waist money on a dress that wont fit for long :( Ohhh well we will see ??

Yes that is why I am finding it the best way to offload as I am not comfortable telling them my weight, My own family does not know!!!

I hope that it is the weigh as sweating really is something that I hate the most, I feel stupid and uncomfortable at the gym as half the people that go are skinny and walk out full face of makeup lol !!!

That will be nice to have your own little home, how are things with the soon to be ex?

How are you getting on, its been so longs since I asked and not sure how often you up-date your side info on your weight?

Anyway look forward to speaking soon,

Hollie xxx

Hay Martha, Sorry I have been away for so long, My life just got so busy with work and home. But still on the diet and still on track so happy with that although feel very bloated this week :( and Its not TOM. I wish I could click my fingers but hay no fun in that ay lol !!!! I think that Id be happy with anything over 2 and half stone by the wedding which was my first goal. But 3 stone is really what I want to be at with that. So that's 15lb to get rid ov in 4 weeks if that is the case and that's just under 4lb a week. That's a big ask lol so 3lb is 12lb so that could be more achievable :) But yes the shoes and dress are pushing me on lol !!!! although I don't want him to waist money on a dress that wont fit for long :( Ohhh well we will see ?? Yes that is why I am finding it the best way to offload as I am not comfortable telling them my weight, My own family does not know!!! I hope that it is the weigh as sweating really is something that I hate the most, I feel stupid and uncomfortable at the gym as half the people that go are skinny and walk out full face of makeup lol !!! That will be nice to have your own little home, how are things with the soon to be ex? How are you getting on, its been so longs since I asked and not sure how often you up-date your side info on your weight? Anyway look forward to speaking soon, Hollie xxx

Hi Hollie

Really pleased to hear from you :)

So glad you're still on plan. I get weeks that I feel boated too with no reason at all. Keep going it will all be worth it as that feeling passes.

I think you have the right idea. Even if u don't hit that goal right on, you will absolutely be extremely close.

With the dress I get that too lol keep the tag on and return it after :p haha

Lol I know I don't even see the point in wearing make up to the gym if ur doing it right then it's going to melt off your face anyway lol

Things are just the same. He's looking for his own place at the min. Once that's sorted and I have my life back il be much happier I think. It's just confusing for everyone at the moment I think.

I lost 10.2 in the 1st week and yesterday week 2 was just 1lb off. Was a bit gutted but just have to roll with it and hope for a good loss this week.

I'm glad you're back

M xxxx

Hi Hollie

Really pleased to hear from you :)

So glad you're still on plan. I get weeks that I feel boated too with no reason at all. Keep going it will all be worth it as that feeling passes.

I think you have the right idea. Even if u don't hit that goal right on, you will absolutely be extremely close.

With the dress I get that too lol keep the tag on and return it after :p haha

Lol I know I don't even see the point in wearing make up to the gym if ur doing it right then it's going to melt off your face anyway lol

Things are just the same. He's looking for his own place at the min. Once that's sorted and I have my life back il be much happier I think. It's just confusing for everyone at the moment I think.

I lost 10.2 in the 1st week and yesterday week 2 was just 1lb off. Was a bit gutted but just have to roll with it and hope for a good loss this week.

I'm glad you're back

M xxxx

Hiya,

I no it has been 2 long, need to stay on this thing to keep motivated.

I am hoping that it passes soon as I am sick of looking like im carrying a water baby. lol

I agree, As long as its a loss then its no gain which is all that I really need.

I wish I could, I am bad with clothes though I have so many and never wear them, just stick to a few old faithful's lol.

Exactly, im not going to pull so whats the point. I'll be the fat bird in the corner sweating one out lol !!!!

Do you think it will take him long to find a place? Was you married for long? xx

You have done so well to do that in 2 weeks, are you seeing a CC or not at the moment?

Glad to be back and great to speak with you again,

H xxx

Hiya, I no it has been 2 long, need to stay on this thing to keep motivated. I am hoping that it passes soon as I am sick of looking like im carrying a water baby. lol I agree, As long as its a loss then its no gain which is all that I really need. I wish I could, I am bad with clothes though I have so many and never wear them, just stick to a few old faithful's lol. Exactly, im not going to pull so whats the point. I'll be the fat bird in the corner sweating one out lol !!!! Do you think it will take him long to find a place? Was you married for long? xx You have done so well to do that in 2 weeks, are you seeing a CC or not at the moment? Glad to be back and great to speak with you again, H xxx

Keeping on here really helps me so I know what you mean by keeping motivated.

Lol I'm sure the bloat is gonna pass hun! Stick with it. When is weigh in?

Lol I'm the same I think it's what we are comfortable in but no harm in trying new things I guess. I started selling old clothes on eBay and made a good bit. Still have lots to sell so should get bk on that.

Hopefully won't take long to find his own place. Married 5 years together 8.

My cc is one of my good friends so I can see her when I want really. Still have 3 weeks of slim and save I need to use b4 getting bk to my choc tetras lol so that will be end of August when I get bk to her.

Xxxx

Go Martha go Martha go.!!!
Forward roll into a triple back flip landing on one leg twirling a baton with a glow stick!!! Lol

How's my Lil jedi doing ? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Go Martha go Martha go.!!! Forward roll into a triple back flip landing on one leg twirling a baton with a glow stick!!! Lol How's my Lil jedi doing ? X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol!! You're getting creative :p

I'm not so bad! Really hungry today it's killing me lol how are you? Xx

Keeping on here really helps me so I know what you mean by keeping motivated.

Lol I'm sure the bloat is gonna pass hun! Stick with it. When is weigh in?

Lol I'm the same I think it's what we are comfortable in but no harm in trying new things I guess. I started selling old clothes on eBay and made a good bit. Still have lots to sell so should get bk on that.

Hopefully won't take long to find his own place. Married 5 years together 8.

My cc is one of my good friends so I can see her when I want really. Still have 3 weeks of slim and save I need to use b4 getting bk to my choc tetras lol so that will be end of August when I get bk to her.

Xxxx

Yes I agree, I hope that you had a good day yesterday I see that you had a battle with hunger. That was me on Monday lol.

I have forgotten my food today and could kick myself lol !!!! Need to just drink so much Ii forget about it and just have a 3 shake dinner lol as I work 25 miles from home so cant just pop and get it lol.....

All my outfits are long tops and always baggy so only time I have anything slightly fitted is for work. And then Leggings who are my best friend at the moment who I would love to trade in for jeans :) But I have not worn a pair of them for probably 5 years as I hate looking as fat as I am !!! Black is my colour hahaha.

Oh that is such a long time in your life and you are still so young, I hope that you are happy and you can go out and find yourself again :) with your little lady ov course.

Oh that's nice that she is a good friend, I think I like that I don't know mine!! Gives me a real kick when she is hard on me (in a nice way) I really like her !!!

How is your day going you must be a couple weeks down now ay??? My weigh in is on Saturday. Have them every sat morning at 9am unless we cant make it xx

Yes I agree, I hope that you had a good day yesterday I see that you had a battle with hunger. That was me on Monday lol. I have forgotten my food today and could kick myself lol !!!! Need to just drink so much Ii forget about it and just have a 3 shake dinner lol as I work 25 miles from home so cant just pop and get it lol..... All my outfits are long tops and always baggy so only time I have anything slightly fitted is for work. And then Leggings who are my best friend at the moment who I would love to trade in for jeans :) But I have not worn a pair of them for probably 5 years as I hate looking as fat as I am !!! Black is my colour hahaha. Oh that is such a long time in your life and you are still so young, I hope that you are happy and you can go out and find yourself again :) with your little lady ov course. Oh that's nice that she is a good friend, I think I like that I don't know mine!! Gives me a real kick when she is hard on me (in a nice way) I really like her !!! How is your day going you must be a couple weeks down now ay??? My weigh in is on Saturday. Have them every sat morning at 9am unless we cant make it xx

Lol still starving today! But been busy which has helped

Oh no!! Keep the water going and I'm sure you will get through the day!

I get u on the leggings I wear leggings or jeans with stretchy waist.

I'm really positive about the future. He's not a bad guy we just aren't meant to be anymore.

Lol I know what u mean mine isn't really strict on me but I am motivated myself to do it I guess.

Oh looking forward to hearing about weigh in! How much have u lost now? Xxx

Go Martha go Martha go.
Spring handstand flips into a double twist waves pom poms drops into splits with a shower of glitter! !!

Sooooo hungry today but I'm back at work. There's something in the air I swear seriously I couldn't make it up!

Hey Ho I'm staying strong I may start collecting rocks to throw at those who bring temptation into my office or past the window. Mmmm due to budget constraints I may need to open said window before lobbing rocks!!:D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Go Martha go Martha go. Spring handstand flips into a double twist waves pom poms drops into splits with a shower of glitter! !! Sooooo hungry today but I'm back at work. There's something in the air I swear seriously I couldn't make it up! Hey Ho I'm staying strong I may start collecting rocks to throw at those who bring temptation into my office or past the window. Mmmm due to budget constraints I may need to open said window before lobbing rocks!!:D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol I'm starving today too! I made boiled eggs seemed to do the trick! Won't tell u what I really wanted mind you.

We can do it!!!!! Lol and yes! Open tne window lol

I was at a meeting today for a potential job and they had buns galore!!! I stayed strong. *fist pump* xxxx

I had the day from hell. Stop at the Indian and ordered lentil dall and chicken tikka. Feel sick now I've eaten it. Totally gutted with myself ??

Back