Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

I had the day from hell. Stop at the Indian and ordered lentil dall and chicken tikka. Feel sick now I've eaten it. Totally gutted with myself ??

This process is all about learning new ways of coping with a bad day without finding comfort in food. We all struggle pops and you will figure it out and become stronger. Don't beat yourself up just ignore it and move on. Tmz is a new day xxx

I confessed straight away to my counsellor. She said don't worry as long as it wasn't carbs!!! It was just protein, far to much though. I'm not having my last shake tonight

Tomorrow is another day.

If it wasn't for you guys I don't know where I would be!!! Thank you xx

I confessed straight away to my counsellor. She said don't worry as long as it wasn't carbs!!! It was just protein, far to much though. I'm not having my last shake tonight Tomorrow is another day. If it wasn't for you guys I don't know where I would be!!! Thank you xx

Awh pops I'm glad :)

Shouldn't b too bad as just protein, weigh in Friday yea? Stay positive x

Hey pops

It's all good draw a line and move on it isn't the end just a hiccup along the way x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol still starving today! But been busy which has helped

Oh no!! Keep the water going and I'm sure you will get through the day!

I get u on the leggings I wear leggings or jeans with stretchy waist.

I'm really positive about the future. He's not a bad guy we just aren't meant to be anymore.

Lol I know what u mean mine isn't really strict on me but I am motivated myself to do it I guess.

Oh looking forward to hearing about weigh in! How much have u lost now? Xxx

Yes I agree, defo having a hungry week which is killing me lol !!!!

I made i5t through yesterday JUST !!! Was weak and tired by the time I got in at about 5 but just had my shakes and had a shower and a early one. Today I am tired and Hungry again :(

Yep its leggings leggings or leggings lol so everyday I wear something black as im still not comfortable enough to wear jeans....

Thats good that you are positive, Im really happy that you seem to be in a good place with it all.

You are much stronger than me, I need a huge kick up the bum some days. lol

Im WI at 27lb lighter Sat just gone so hope that this week I can lose at least 1lb as it will then be 2st, I have been weighing all week and scales are not moving for some reason which is making me mad but just gotta stick withy it.

How about you? Are you up-dating that start weight, current weight thing ?? xxx

Yes I agree, defo having a hungry week which is killing me lol !!!! I made i5t through yesterday JUST !!! Was weak and tired by the time I got in at about 5 but just had my shakes and had a shower and a early one. Today I am tired and Hungry again :( Yep its leggings leggings or leggings lol so everyday I wear something black as im still not comfortable enough to wear jeans.... Thats good that you are positive, Im really happy that you seem to be in a good place with it all. You are much stronger than me, I need a huge kick up the bum some days. lol Im WI at 27lb lighter Sat just gone so hope that this week I can lose at least 1lb as it will then be 2st, I have been weighing all week and scales are not moving for some reason which is making me mad but just gotta stick withy it. How about you? Are you up-dating that start weight, current weight thing ?? xxx

So glad you got through yesterday!

You will get into some nice jeans soon I'm sure! Ul feel fab :)

I have my bad days of course I just know long term that it's the best thing

Lol I'm not that strong I really have my struggles. Was sooo close to ordering pizza last night and I duno what stopped me.

Awh I'm sure u will get the 1lb off and more :)

Try not to obsess over the scales and leave it to your consultant. I can't wait to get bk to mine. Just really need my choc tetras back in my life lol

I've just updated it today then another weigh in will be Monday. Not feeling hopeful as been picking this week. Eggs,chicken, ham and veg things. I know it could be worse but still hate when I do stuff like that! Only time will tell.

Big test nxt tues my friend that lives in Liverpool is home for a few days and her mum and sis are having a surprise baby shower for her so it will party food and cakes galore. Il b ok tho lol just worrying about nothing really xxx

Non movement of the scales made Martha cheat!! Won't go into detail but will be bk fighting tomorrow filled with positivity. Wanted to be up front! Xxx

Thank you. How you getting on?x

I'm not too bad haven't been on plan stupidly had a night out last night so that obviously wasn't on plan but I had a really good time. Of all the people I was out with was my Cambridge consultant lol

Bk on it tmz tho I prob won't eat all day and have a meal tonight. Usually what happens after a night out xxxx

Hey guys!

Back in the swing of things. Had a good weekend but feel rough today! Can't wait to go to bed lol

Meeting a friend for coffee later she's home for the week! Will be good to see her.

Feeling determined today xxx

So glad you got through yesterday!

You will get into some nice jeans soon I'm sure! Ul feel fab :)

I have my bad days of course I just know long term that it's the best thing

Lol I'm not that strong I really have my struggles. Was sooo close to ordering pizza last night and I duno what stopped me.

Awh I'm sure u will get the 1lb off and more :)

Try not to obsess over the scales and leave it to your consultant. I can't wait to get bk to mine. Just really need my choc tetras back in my life lol

I've just updated it today then another weigh in will be Monday. Not feeling hopeful as been picking this week. Eggs,chicken, ham and veg things. I know it could be worse but still hate when I do stuff like that! Only time will tell.

Big test nxt tues my friend that lives in Liverpool is home for a few days and her mum and sis are having a surprise baby shower for her so it will party food and cakes galore. Il b ok tho lol just worrying about nothing really xxx

Hay you,

Sorry been gone, dunno why tbh...... maybe guilt. I cheated. 5 weeks and was good as gold and then i buggered up in a week moment.

I got weighed on Saturday, lost 2lb, was gutted as had been SS. That just set me back for the complete day! Then my husband was like come on lets just have a few drinks and a dinner together its bene over a month since we sat down and did this. He is normaly the one who would not allow me to touch a slice of ham let alone dinner.

But I did it and now need to get over it :( So was strait back on the waggon, and now its Tuesday and still feel rubish from it :( will not do that again in a hurry....

Anyway, how have you been, how was WI. and dont you have the baby shower this week.

Be good to hear from you,

H xx

Hay you, Sorry been gone, dunno why tbh...... maybe guilt. I cheated. 5 weeks and was good as gold and then i buggered up in a week moment. I got weighed on Saturday, lost 2lb, was gutted as had been SS. That just set me back for the complete day! Then my husband was like come on lets just have a few drinks and a dinner together its bene over a month since we sat down and did this. He is normaly the one who would not allow me to touch a slice of ham let alone dinner. But I did it and now need to get over it :( So was strait back on the waggon, and now its Tuesday and still feel rubish from it :( will not do that again in a hurry.... Anyway, how have you been, how was WI. and dont you have the baby shower this week. Be good to hear from you, H xx

Hey don't beat urself up hun

We all have slip ups but the important thing is that we get straight back on it.

We can do this Hollie :)

Xxxx

Back