Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Much better today, still a little drained but a million times better :) thank you for asking

You are doing really well so far! Excited to see what weigh in result is for you.

That's great that you love it here I think that's important when you feel happy where you are or not feeling homesick.

My day has consisted of 1 piece of sugar free gum and a few sips of water. Starting to feel my appetite coming back but stomach still too sore to think about having anything

Hope your day is going well xx

not a bad day to be fair , I've had my shake this morning , my soup at lunch time and 2 litres of water so far. I've had a black coffee with a canderel so alls good in the hood. Fingers crossed I get to Wednesday unscathed and the weigh in gives me the result I've been working towards this week. I'm off to vegas in November and I want 3 stone off before I go. I'm so looking forward to it xx

hope you feel better soon pal xx

Hi all hope everyone is feeling good and motivated? well done Arliparli for fighting through and keep going the first weigh in gives so much motivation, I had my first today and so please to say I lost 10lbs and an inch off hips, waist, arms, bust and thighs so been feeling really good today. I wont lie I am very jealous of your Vegas trip but just keeping that at the forefront and uses these sights they really help :)

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery hun. Can't be nice feeling drained and unwell. big hugs across the sea to you xx

not a bad day to be fair , I've had my shake this morning , my soup at lunch time and 2 litres of water so far. I've had a black coffee with a canderel so alls good in the hood. Fingers crossed I get to Wednesday unscathed and the weigh in gives me the result I've been working towards this week. I'm off to vegas in November and I want 3 stone off before I go. I'm so looking forward to it xx hope you feel better soon pal xx

Sounds good hun I'm sure ul make it to weds no prob :)

Stomach still iffy had toast earlier my dad made me but still not in the mood for anything

Had some water and two cups of tea today so mayb tmz il be able to manage a shake. Lol not that I'm complaining as I'm sure the scales are loving me right now!!

Vegas is amazing I was there last year had a great time on my travels. You will smash 3 stone no prob xxxx

Hi all hope everyone is feeling good and motivated? well done Arliparli for fighting through and keep going the first weigh in gives so much motivation, I had my first today and so please to say I lost 10lbs and an inch off hips, waist, arms, bust and thighs so been feeling really good today. I wont lie I am very jealous of your Vegas trip but just keeping that at the forefront and uses these sights they really help :)

Well done hun x

Thanks pal , ive never been to Vegas before so im not sure what to expect. ive friend who have gone and their pics look amazing , however , they also look amazing as they are all a lot smaller than me So I hope by the time I go , i am also in the "Normal" bracket and my pics look as good.

Id love to be able to go into Lipsy and buy a new dress to go but right now that is a million miles away as they dont do size 22 lol

Day 6 today and im excited to go on to the scales tomorrow to see how much i really have off. Fingers crossed x x x

Have a good day !

Back on it full time again. Was away last week and water intake was not that high. xx

pops78 Hows it going for you today ? x

Eugh!!!! 1 shake down and my stomach is gripping like crazy. I duno if I was ok to start today but I'm in that mind set that I have to do it and that's just it. So I'm doing my best to just get on with it.

Well done pops

Arli you will love Vegas it's just such a different world I was only there for a few days as was staying with family for 3 1/2 weeks in Cali and we just went to Vegas for 2 nights I'd love to go bk and do a full week. The heat was awful I think you are going at a good time of the year xxx

10lbs off today ladies , chuffed to bits x

How you feeling today hun?xx

Much better hun :) still gripping pains but not as bad. Stuck with plan so I'm pretty happy.

I'm going to the seaside tomorrow for the night with my daughter and her dad just to have a little overnight break for her before she goes bk to school. Dreading all the temptations and I'm just taking it as it comes. If I have the one day off I'm not gonna beat myself up about it because I know il be bk on it on Friday and it will save a major binge on Friday as a result of self pity.

I might be fine but I'm just gonna relax tmz il have my tetras with me anyway and il keep the water going

How you doing pops?

How's everyone else? Xxxx

Have a great time. You deserve a little treat

I'm having a day off Friday as my boss is treating us to Afternoon Tea. Will be back on it Saturday. Weigh in tonight, should be down as stuck to the plan for 7 days this week :)

Hi Martha , just been having a read of how your doing , as I need a spur on , I started today and just reading peoples threads on here . I see you've done amazing so far!

Back