Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Hey everyone

Thanks for the lovely comments

Had a good mini break wasn't as good as I should have been :-( but bk on it today. I'm not weighing now for another fortnight and I don't have a start weight I just kind of need to get on with it regardless of the weight

Hope ur all well

M x

Good way of thinking Martha , I can't even think about my goal weight as I just need to think of the day I'm on and get it over with . Where did you go for your mini break away ?
I went to Canterbury, rain Monday so just came home . How are you doing ?

Good way of thinking Martha , I can't even think about my goal weight as I just need to think of the day I'm on and get it over with . Where did you go for your mini break away ? I went to Canterbury, rain Monday so just came home . How are you doing ?

Not too bad hun I'm working on my water lol but no food and just products today which I guess is very important lol I'm the same have to focus on getting from day to day and I'm happy with each little success I achieve.

I'm in Northern Ireland so we went to portrush which is a little seaside town just over an hour away. Did u have a nice time, how are u doing today? Xx

Not too bad hun I'm working on my water lol but no food and just products today which I guess is very important lol I'm the same have to focus on getting from day to day and I'm happy with each little success I achieve.

I'm in Northern Ireland so we went to portrush which is a little seaside town just over an hour away. Did u have a nice time, how are u doing today? Xx

I loooooove Portrush , love the Ramore xxxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Martha , my friend lives in NI too , have to ask her about this place Portrush , I'm back today from a long time ago ..... I just thought I feel like I can really do this is how I felt late last night and still woke with that feeling , I was just feeling so hungry I know this will pass and it will be mentally hungry soon and that's when I will need to look on here for support from here and from Laurence Brown , hes good heres https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=nFdgSGJXQH8&list=PL558A471CB4BCD2A7&index=12
a link . yes water is good to stop the hunger , must get a bottle to see how much I'm doing .

Hi Martha , my friend lives in NI too , have to ask her about this place Portrush , I'm back today from a long time ago ..... I just thought I feel like I can really do this is how I felt late last night and still woke with that feeling , I was just feeling so hungry I know this will pass and it will be mentally hungry soon and that's when I will need to look on here for support from here and from Laurence Brown , hes good heres https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=nFdgSGJXQH8&list=PL558A471CB4BCD2A7&index=12a link . yes water is good to stop the hunger , must get a bottle to see how much I'm doing .

How did u get on yesterday? How are u today?

I'm kinda in that mindset to but find it so easy to be led astray! Il get there tho.

Yea I've seen a lot of the LB videos the transformations are great but I am not a fam of his groups on fb and stuff it's all a bit much for me and I don't like his approach lol I guess everyone is different.

Xxx

4 lbs off tonight ladies , 2nd weigh in , I'm on day 14 xxx

Well done

Thanks pops , ive a wee spring in my step now and focused on the week ahead xxx

How did u get on yesterday? How are u today?

I'm kinda in that mindset to but find it so easy to be led astray! Il get there tho.

Yea I've seen a lot of the LB videos the transformations are great but I am not a fam of his groups on fb and stuff it's all a bit much for me and I don't like his approach lol I guess everyone is different.

Xxx

LB is like Marmite lol
I found it easy first day than the second , its frame of mind .I'm using my old stock of VLCD until I go see CDC , see a new lady on the site so will try her next week .
How was yesterday for you Martha ?

LB is like Marmite lol I found it easy first day than the second , its frame of mind .I'm using my old stock of VLCD until I go see CDC , see a new lady on the site so will try her next week . How was yesterday for you Martha ?

Yea I get u it's def the frame of mind. All is going well so far! Thankfully lol

How u getting on? Xx

Yea I get u it's def the frame of mind. All is going well so far! Thankfully lol

How u getting on? Xx

I'm adding a meal as feel hungry think when I get a bit iff i'll be better . Was thinking xmas coming up be nice to feel better , I always feel I'm not dressed up at xmas so lets put this to work and aim for some results , I'm not going to weigh for a bit as numbers can make me or break me , it was June 2013 I was 22 lighter than I am now , so its showing me I must take action , can't seem to find anything that works but vlcd .
Its a very unsoicalable diet this but its not forever .
How was yesterday for you Martha , btw I'm Jackie .

I'm adding a meal as feel hungry think when I get a bit iff i'll be better . Was thinking xmas coming up be nice to feel better , I always feel I'm not dressed up at xmas so lets put this to work and aim for some results , I'm not going to weigh for a bit as numbers can make me or break me , it was June 2013 I was 22 lighter than I am now , so its showing me I must take action , can't seem to find anything that works but vlcd . Its a very unsoicalable diet this but its not forever . How was yesterday for you Martha , btw I'm Jackie .

Lovely chatting with you Jackie! Yesterday was a success! The numbers can be make or break for me too that's why I like to leave them as long as I can whilst on plan.

I feel the same about the VLCD is all that works and if I can stick to any diet I can do this, for me it's not really about the food or lack of but the control and the motivation.

How much more do u want to lose? Xx

Hi Martha
I have about 7 stone to lose , but a GP would tell me 8 , I feel I can't put any goals down but to just jog on ... if I look to far ahead I will crumble ... I know I can't go on like I am for many reasons , I can't bare now to look in the mirror to see what's in front of me . No matter how hard it gets the answer really comes back to , you'll always have to face this one day as you are not happy with your body.
I really need some bars .
I have on ss plus for now I get hungry .
How did you get on yesterday ? Yes the scales really don't help some people , I just want the days to pass very fast .... lol

Hi Martha I have about 7 stone to lose , but a GP would tell me 8 , I feel I can't put any goals down but to just jog on ... if I look to far ahead I will crumble ... I know I can't go on like I am for many reasons , I can't bare now to look in the mirror to see what's in front of me . No matter how hard it gets the answer really comes back to , you'll always have to face this one day as you are not happy with your body. I really need some bars . I have on ss plus for now I get hungry . How did you get on yesterday ? Yes the scales really don't help some people , I just want the days to pass very fast .... lol

Hey hun

I get ya! Ur almost frightened to set long term goals because it's too scary to think task far ahead. I think getting through each day is key.

I understand the mirror thing hun it's not fun living this way when u wana look in the mirror and like what you see. Scales are useless when u know u have stuck to plan they just don't back that up! We will keep going

I'm still plodding on and getting by :) the scales aren't loving me but like I say they don't always back up the work we do. I need to stay focused :)

How are you doing?

Xxx

Hope you lot are behaving!!!

I'm doing ok plodding on wana be in the 20 stones by the time I get bk on the scales so giving it a few weeks

Fingers crossed!!! Haven't stopped thinking about banoffee for 2 days lol

Xx

Back