Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Well I still haven't managed day 1 yet !!! So I'm starting on Monday I will get this together! ! Currently weighing in at 16.9 booooo . Ahh well good to hear you've made it to day 4 proper jealous. X:D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Id give anything to be 16.9 lol

You can do it Luce!!

Mind frame... I just got sick and tired of myself lol and it was rocky but I'm going with it lol

You can do it Lucy

I believe in you x

Last edited:
So far so good. Maybe today will be the day!!

Thanks Martha my Lil diet jedi. Mmmmm be thin we must lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well another major step taken today, I joined the gym. Had my induction with a personal trainer and really looking forward to going back. Sad I know but these bingo wings need shifting!!!

How you getting on today?x

Well another major step taken today, I joined the gym. Had my induction with a personal trainer and really looking forward to going back. Sad I know but these bingo wings need shifting!!! How you getting on today?x

Wow well done pops!!

All good here still not great on the water front and still ill!!

I failed my driving test today by 1 point was gutted didn't eat tho which is major!

Just plodding on really and not looking at the scales I hope I'm not disappointed on weds! If I even weigh because I'm not that fussed about the scales Aslong as im sticking to plan. That's the main thing I guess.

When do u weigh pops? Xx

Hello guys :)

Full week on plan practically done

Out for lunch today with mum and sis and since then I've been having a crappy day lol it's easy sticking to plan when ur not looking at anything that nice but when ur out and it's all on display and you know you can't have it then U really get a stick up ur butt I can tell you!!

So miserable martha has been sat at home all evening starving!!! Really don't like feeling weak and the week has pretty much been a breeze until now

I know u can't expect for this journey to go smoothly and there are going to be days like this I just have to get over it and look at the bigger picture.

Anyway!! I hope you guys are great and doing well!!

M xxx

Why don't you move to step 2? At least you can have a small meal. Even I go out I find things to eat whilst others tuck into carbs. Didn't think I would be its changed my way of eating food that's for sure.

Keep going though. Send hugs xx

Why don't you move to step 2? At least you can have a small meal. Even I go out I find things to eat whilst others tuck into carbs. Didn't think I would be its changed my way of eating food that's for sure. Keep going though. Send hugs xx

Thanks pops

I'm afraid it's all or nothing for me if I don't do it 100% then I won't really stick with it at all so this is working! I just need to be strong enough to get through these bad days

Xxxx

Well done on the 10lb loss. I'm like you. All or nothing ha ha xx

I get weighed tomorrow and am on week 3 so 3rd weigh on tomorrow. I have lost 16lbs so far. I'm now sitting at 15st 7. I did start this diet a couple years ago and lost 4 stone but stupidly didn't follow the steps properly and put a stone and a bit back on again. Xx

I get weighed tomorrow and am on week 3 so 3rd weigh on tomorrow. I have lost 16lbs so far. I'm now sitting at 15st 7. I did start this diet a couple years ago and lost 4 stone but stupidly didn't follow the steps properly and put a stone and a bit back on again. Xx

Well it's now that counts hun and ur doing fab!

I'm the same done really well last year and messed it all up putting practically all of my weight bk on :-(

Il get there again! We both will :) xxxxx

Well it's now that counts hun and ur doing fab! I'm the same done really well last year and messed it all up putting practically all of my weight bk on :-( Il get there again! We both will :) xxxxx

I still managed to keep 3 of the 5 stone I lost off but I really want to power through and lose even more this time. I'm only 6 lbs away from the lightest I have ever been and that's still too heaving at 14st 11. I'm just trying to take it a stone at a time. My next aim is the 14s never to see the 15s or 16s ever again xxxxx

Back