Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Thanks for the add on Instgram. How you getting on? I'm back on plan, 3 days now. xx

No worries pops :)

I'm still on plan but as I said to Lucy im losing motivation, hoping for a big drop and im due on so its all part of it I just want out of the 21s it's driving me crazy :-(

Well done Ur doing so well x

Been picking a chocolate today only cos they were there. Need more will power!!! Weigh in tomorrow lets see what the scales have to say!xx

I seem to have reindeer antlers today woo hoo gotta love a community campaign! !

Go team moving scales! Mine move constantly at the moment......from room to room lol.

Hope you have a great day I am now on cake avoidance operation pie dodge is on lol xx:D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I seem to have reindeer antlers today woo hoo gotta love a community campaign! ! Go team moving scales! Mine move constantly at the moment......from room to room lol. Hope you have a great day I am now on cake avoidance operation pie dodge is on lol xx:D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol glad ur sticking with it Lucy and yes yay for movement, however I went overboard on the protein yday and ive gained. Not amused lol but I'm just not gonna look for a few days

Xx

I've put my scales away!!! Started to weigh myself everyday. Got stop!!! How you doing??xx

Still on plan. I'm gonna b obsessed with weighing until I get movement probably lol totm is due on weds so im hoping for a miracle.

I'm being good and really trying with my water so im hoping for the best. I'm in Liverpool fri-sun but bringing packs. Nothing will stop me from being on plan!!

Then ive a planned Eve off the following sat and bk on until xmas eve. Then bk on the day after Boxing Day!!

I really hope my plan works and I stick at it, so far ive done ok with the odd nibble but getting bk on right away which i nvr do!

Just want to be 20 something for xmas I need out of the 21s forever now

M x

You will get there hun. I'm have a few lunches out but have decided what I'm having already. Will be on plan til Xmas day/Boxing Day then on track till the new year. It's quiet hard cod all I want is hot stew and crusty bread!!!! Lol

XxxX

You will get there hun. I'm have a few lunches out but have decided what I'm having already. Will be on plan til Xmas day/Boxing Day then on track till the new year. It's quiet hard cod all I want is hot stew and crusty bread!!!! Lol XxxX

Oh I am with you on the hot food lol

Finally scales moved 16lb off so far

Totm due today so hoping for more movement!!!

Hey guys

Still on plan and very frustrated!! Ive been in Liverpool all weekend and I stuck to plan with chicken and veg one night and salmon and veg the other night. Had totm and when I weighed this morning im heavier than I was on Friday!!! I felt such an achievement that I had been good for the most part and nibbling that I did do was foods I was allowed yet the scales are not backing me up!!!

I want out of the 21 stones soooo badly it's not even funny anymore.

The scales have ran out of battery so who knows that might be for the best.

It's hard to stay focused when you're not getting the results you feel you deserve.

Hope you guys are doing good x

Oh hun. I'm the same this week. Done loads of exercise to. Times like this I feel like giving up.

What are you plans for Xmas? Are you having a break? Sending hugs xx

Oh hun. I'm the same this week. Done loads of exercise to. Times like this I feel like giving up. What are you plans for Xmas? Are you having a break? Sending hugs xx

For Christmas il b off plan 24th evening until the 27th morning and I'm not really planning on being that bad if im honest the carbs will be limited lol but I won't be miserable either.

What are your plans? Xxx

Hey guys

Just saying hello

Still on plan and just got 54 tetras from my consultant last night so apart from my few days offish I am ready for the festive period!!!

So determined to do myself proud over this time and have what I fancy within reason.

I'm out on Saturday night at the christmas market and for drinks and a boogie with an old school friend. I am having the evening off and il be straight bk on it Sunday morning and I know that I can do it because ive only got a few more days to go before im off plan for the night of Christmas Eve all Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Back to it on the 27th for the forseeable future with one Eve off in jan for my bday!

I know I waffle about days off and stuff and it's Prob not interesting info to anyone else but it helps me put it down so that im accountable almost.

I can't believe I'm doing this! Yes slower than it could be but I'm still a stone lighter than i was 4/5 weeks ago :)

How are you all planning on spending Christmas x

Back