Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

I've stayed the same over the last 3 weeks. Quiet glad I did not gain. Now to shift the next 17kg

How's your day been?x

Hey hey hows my lil lovely today. Ive vacated the shed and stopped sulking any more coffee and I may need scrapping off the ceiling whoop whoop lol x

Lol I'm glad you are no longer in the shed lol

Im doing well today surprisingly lol

Water is on point and not picked at all :) feeling proud

How's you x

I've stayed the same over the last 3 weeks. Quiet glad I did not gain. Now to shift the next 17kg How's your day been?x

My day was good hun

I gained 13lb over the Christmas period from the 21st

Weighed today and I was 21.10 so 6lb off since starting bk on Monday im pleased with that and I drank 3 litres today so I'm happy

Baked a cake for my brother yesterday which was hard and they had Chinese food at his house this eve and cake and sweets and crisps and I sat with my tetra and water and resisted the lot

Xxxx

Yep. I've resisted for 5 days now. Hoping for a big loss next week. Increased my exercise to I'm determined not to be defeated!!

Keep going hun you will get there. Send hugs xx

Received with thanks!!!! How's your day been?x

Day hasn't been bad the water was above and beyond expectations

Had some eggs this eve because I was so hungry from doing all my daughters food prep for the next few days lol

Let's hope the scales keep going down eh? When's Ur next weigh in? Xx

Two weeks away now. Lots of exercise and sticking to plan I should be good. I want to see double figures before the end of the month!x

Thanks hun. Hope you stay focused over the weekend xx

I work every weekend anyway so keeps me occupied. Im in the zone now thankfully I won't feel the need to cheat. Pretty sure KETOSIS is here too which of course is great lol

Only 1 planned eve off on the 24th which is a night out for my birthday :)

51 days to my cruise with miss Ria :) it's spurring me on lol x

So 1 week back 10lb off weighing 21.6 today

Happy with that!! I just really want get the weight off!! Lol im feeling impatient today

Hope you are all good xxx

Back