Martine's Weekly weigh in

martine125

Thought I would start my own weigh in record, all the extra motivation helps lol x
Started on Monday 18th February with a start weight of 17 st dead on.:eek: Will weigh in on a Monday whether good or not so good.:eek: Really need to make these changes for life now and not just for a few months. Im a typical serial dieter who goes gung ho and loses a couple of stone and then slackens off and puts it back on. This time needs to be for life
:D

Good luck for your WI day hun. This forum is really good, make your own diary and update it everyday so that you know where your going wrong and other people can encourage you on that thread.

Hi...i started on the Wednesday 13th Feb and was exactly 17st dead on. We could urge each other on....how tall are you? I am 5"6. Also a serial deter although i drop a stone and then get bored x

Hi Fiona Started on the 18th at dead on 17 stone. First weigh in today and 16 stone 4lbs!!! Lost 10 lbs :D:D:D Cant believe it thats the most i have ever lost!
Would be great to keep each other motivated:D

Well done chick x that's brilliant!!!!

Thanks Fiona. This week seems a bit harder think its sinking in that Im here for the long haul lol x

Back