***marvellous monday daily thread***

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Hello daily threaders

Welcome to another week of super CD!
It was a busy weekend for me and I'm about to get off to sleep soon (sitting in bed with laptop). Had a nice Sunday, but lots of avoiding temptation. Went to a lovely organic food restaurant in Wimbledon Village (had fruits of the forest shake and black coffee), two pubs in the West End (water) and a MacDonalds drive-thru (nothing) on way home, but have remained loyal and faithful to Cambridge - its not been easy at times!
Going into the office tommorow then treating my friend to an evening at the theatre (its her early Christmas present).
Good Luck to all:)

Oooh sounds like you have had a lovely day, well done for avoiding all the temptations :)
I've never posted this early to a daily thread before, but I woke up an hour ago in agony because of my mouth :( forgot to take my pain killers before bed, thank goodness those wisdom teeth are gone now though, couldn't stand this again :(
finding it really hard to get back to sleep because I'm waiting for the pain killers to kick in again, I have an astmatic toddler hogging the bed and I have my 3rd weigh in tonight and this is the first week I have stayed totally 100% so quite excited to see the result, I have tried to stay off my scales at home this week and I think it's helped me stay on track :)
anyway waffled enough for now, hope everyone has a fantastic day
xx

Morning all,
Well I'm up, ready for work and shall be leaving the house at 8am today.
I'm still full of a cold, but with taking the decogestants i don't feel too unwell for work. Will be 'back to it' as from today. I've had lemsips and chicken & broccoli this weekend. I know it's not too bad, but i'm feeling well in myself to be able to ss again.
Hope you all have a good day. Hugs x x x

Morning all. Going to wi this morning but not getting weighed. Been on 1200 this week because of my tooth and I feel so bloated and fat it is unbelievable. I feel really positive about ssing this week and im rearing to go. I think that if I get weighted and I have gained, I will be upset all week, so I would rather not know and just crack on with it. Setting myself a water target of 4 litres a day. Hope everyone has a good day x x

Charlotte & MissPinkCat - very sorry you are still suffering with your teeth. I hope it settles soon.
Charlotte - I am sure you will feel better after a week back on track.

Monday - today is a bank holiday here in Spain so I am having a lazy day at the moment. Hopefully I will soon get inspire to get off the sofa and start being useful round the house.

I need to:
- drill a hole in the bedroom wall to hang a very heavy mirror
- find somewhere to put another full length mirror
- fix the lid back on the loo cistern
- get on my exercise bike
- find out why my dvd player is no longer working
- sort out all the stuff on the table waiting to be put away
- send umpteen mails telling ppl I have changed y email addy
- tidy the classroom

Fingers crossed I get it all done by tonight!

Morning all

Teeth suffers I suffered with my wisdoms for yrs then had them out plus 1 extra tooth so 5 in total and it was the best thing ever it does get better.

Well i am very focused water is whizzing down which isn't like me and getting over wicked PMT and no more voices trying to get me to eat toast. I am filling out my forms to become a CDC my CDC is really keen on me getting on the december training.

hope your all doing ok xx

Hello all

Well I seem to have got a bit confused about the days, I am in the office now and going to the theatre this evening.
People at work (who might not see me for a few weeks because we all have caseloads in local communities) are commenting on the weight loss, yippee! Got at least another 2 stones to lose but getting remarks about whether I should now come off CD. I know they mean well, but my answer is a clear "no".
Sorry to hear about dental pains and other impediments to good health. My scales hopped up a few pounds at the weekend but should hopefully be going in the other direction now (sorry for the mention of bodily functions - but TOTM and a blockage thats responded well to lots of strong black coffee!)
Ta -ra x

afternoon girls

hope everyone starting to feel a bit better

am feeling like carp today, got a lovely cold courtesy of my daughter, finding it hard to breath at the moment

weigh in is a day later this week, my cdc often chops and changes my time to fit in other clients. now shes decided i should come on a thursday at 6pm despite the fact she knows damn well daytimes is what i need because i have a disabled child. if it was because she couldnt make it that would be ok but its because she wants to add me to a similar time and day as another client who changes her frigging mind all the time so i either have to carry my girl upstairs to where she does cd and leave my wee girl propped up on the sofa or find someone who can manage her medical care so i can drive accross the city during rush hour for my appointment

i know im whinging about it but im annoyed

still got man trouble ( got too many of em ) hopefully they will start listening when im tell them i am not interested

i'm finding today really hard :(

i've been craving REAL food all day and felt very sick after my 2nd shake - probably because i'd not blended it very well! and to make matters worse, i got home to smell my mum's DELICIOUS iranian chicken stew.

I WILL NOT GIVE IN!! i have a list of tv programmes i want to catch up on - should keep me busy with my cup of tea and "lactose free leek and potato soup".

mmmm... appetising :cry:

Awww Claire I wouldnt be happy either, maybe you should remind her of your situation, and she can move you back to days?
oh Mince stay strong you can do it :)
I have just come back from my weigh in and I have lost another 6.5lb :woohoo: I love CD, i struggle lots but its so worth it :)
xx

evening all! :D
Hope everyone has had a super day!

I've made the decision to work up the plans now. I am so fed up of being on CD its a joke and i just feel like i need the stabalisers off and try and ride the bike for myself iykwim?
The other reason is we're also SO broke, £160 a month is a lot to spend on that AND food for the family as well...so now i'm going to use up the last of my packs (i have 92 left) with 2 per day and follow 1000 until they are gone and hopefully shift the 11lbs i gained on holiday.
I'm really comfortable with my decision now, and i have enjoyed having tea tonight with DH which has made a change! I forgot how nice a piece of ham was! lol.
I'm also happy with my body size now. I am comfrotably a size 10, and i know that my excess skin will stop me from getting any smaller so i will stay put now.
Had a real crap day at work....like the worst one ever, so oddly its been a really mixed day emotionally.
Just nice to have DH at home tonight and not at work!

Hope everyone is good and resiting those food callings! Its hard but worth it in the long run!

xx

off to Aqua fit in a bit :)

well done misspinkkat, fab loss there!

Back