***miraculous monday*** daily thread

Looking at your pic, I can't imagine you being blonde!

well i was
2ag2ft5.jpg

25rnjvr.jpg

such a difference - you look fab!

Thanks those are very old pics the wedding one is nearly 10 years ago

kerryberry - I wouldn't have recognised you at all in the blonde pics! You've got me wondering now - I wonder if I would suit dark hair? I think when I have lost a bit more I shall go and try a wig on and see!

I was good with food over the weekend but not with water and am not amused that the scales haven't moved at all since thursday so this week is going to be a water challenge for me. I think I was probably under 2 litres both Saturday and Sunday so going to try for 3-4 litres every day this week. 1.25 litres down so far but I always drink more in the afternoon/evening so I should manage it.
Feeling happy and inspired today by all the positive posts on here and people who have fallen off getting back into the game. 2 and a half weeks until I have my little trip back to UK and I would really like another half a stone off before then.

I have always been into changing my hair colour I have been all colours but I love being dark the most and I am keeping it this colour well I still change from blue black to red black and sometimes purple black.

Kerryberry - it really suits you! hmm maybe I should be more adventurous. I was mucky light brown all my life then about 12 years ago I went blonde and not a lot has changed since then. I think I shall wait til I have another 3 stones off then experiment!
:) Thank you for inspiring me!

I like these accounts of hair colour changes! Rudles and kerryberry, you have both made quite distinct changes, looking at the photos of kerryberry I like the darker look better.
I am a dark brown, I did once go blonde and it was awful. It was actually a mistake at the hairdressers! The only person that liked it was my then boyfriend's mother; Mary was such a sweetie I don't think she could bring herself to say a bad word about anything.
Since then I have had reddish lowlights on and off, but not for a few years. It's a tempting thought once I have finished CD as part of a new look, will definitely give it some thought.
Alexice, I am being dreadful with drinking water, very good at drinking black coffee. Really need to push myself with the glug, glug x

i just had my second shake.. can feel the food hangover slowly lifting. i've felt so fuzzy-headed this weekend from eating loads of rubbish.. yuk, not a good feeling. god bless that flat stomached and svelt feeling ketosis brings......

bad bad bad bad naughty Kat grrrrr
just ate a mini porkpie, that my son didnt eat for his lunch :( was calling for ages why didnt I just put it in the bin? instead I ate it grrrr stupid me
ahhh well will be my own fault at weigh in :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------
my line and I'm moving on still annoying after 7 weeks xx
and some pringle just because I messed it up anyway :(
------------------------------------------------------new line xx

Last edited:
Minx - hope you get that good feeling soon!

misspinkkat - stop eating!

Blingbabe - drink water - come on join me in the glugging! :) To assist I have been out and bought a stemmed glass - but it's huge! I have a nice glass so I feel I am having something special. I have switched to sparkling water too in the hope of kick starting the drinking!

I also have to say that my first class have arrived - they come straight from school and are young so they bring a snack with them. I won't mention all the things they are stuffing themselves with but I could do without watching them. however - my will power will win! I am strong... I will rule the world.. lol ok Let's not get carried away - just trot to the fridge for more sparkling water.

I haven't been on the wii fit at all today! Whoops. I had a migraine though which put me out of action for a while. I might go on in a bit though.

Firstly misspinkkat, don't be unkind to yourself now, whats done is done, it must be very difficult when your children don't finish up their portions. You have drawn the line.

I am slowly starting to admit events that happened on my lost 4 days, a packet of chilled pork cocktail sausages from M & S were eaten on Saturday evening as a mere snack (after the main course and dessert). Cakes followed.

Its really not worth it, the binge has only succeeded in putting back the date that I will reach goal. Probably means another week at least on CD but never mind.

Water bottle in front of me, progressing well.

Now chilling out with my soaps, looking forward to I'm A Celebrity, oh how sad am I, lol!

Day 2 back on CD seems to be going well. I can work at home tommorow but then come face-to-face with one of my former/potentially current enemies on Wednesday, otherwise known as the lunchtime buffet at the monthly teams meetings x

well I had my weigh in and lost 2.2/4 pretty hapy with that after last night and todays antics :)
Bling im normally so good at throwing away stuff they dont eat, but i was working on my laptop and being lazy, that will teach me for not getting rid right away, still tomorrow is a new day and by thursday I should be back in top form :)
good luck for Wednesday hun, and i am all settled for the soaps too love im a celeb lol
xx

Good news on the weight loss, you are doing well x

Mmm, I'm intrigued with the return of Katie Price/Jordan - why does she want to do the jungle again. Oh silly me, publicity and primetime TV coverage!

Well done Kerena!

thank you Caroline :)
Bling sorry I dont think I ever got your name :) I dont think her going in is going to do her any favours to be honest xx

well done misspink, now put the last couple days behind you and crack on
well i need to remember to have my packs, got to 6pm and realised the reason for my headache was i hadnt had a pack yet. have had 2 packs now and 2l of water and still not feeling so good

awwww hope you feel better, I have done well with my water but i havent had any cd replacement foods either yet xx

Gosh, what is it with the late starts on the foodpacks today? Mind you, I have another 2 to go out of my 4, and once I am back in the swing of CD I do try to keep 3 for the evening.

Somehow decided that I needed a treat and ordered a bottle green (I have green-ish eyes so its one of my colours) size small Kim & Co slinky top from QVC - a 'reward' for getting back on CD (surely being on the most fab diet around is a reward in itself?!)

I'm a D-List Celebrity has just started, time for a nice CD porridge to accompany the 'entertainment' (enjoy it really)

Misspinkkat - Kerena, I'm Sarah.

Ta ra for now x

Back