***miraculous monday*** daily thread

D-list? there was me thinking they were mainly Z-list, lol

Misspinkkat - well done for getting back into the swing :)
I've tried really hard today with the water but still haven't drunk enough. However, still a few hours before bed so I shall try to get another 1.5 litres in.
Hope you are all having a good evening!

caroline thanks, yeah my WI day is monday, i had my first WI and lost 6, then 3, then instead of today WI i weighed in on fri just gone and i was still the same (have been low cab nibbling, grr). so now next WI is tues morning (a week tomorrow) but because i've got extra packs from being bad at the weekend i've go enough to do me 2 weeks. so annoying as i had a really good 2 weeks and if i just got stuck in i could lose my 20lb for xmas but because i know this, i panick and end up sabotaging myself. very annoying as i know exactly what i have to do, its just the doing it thats the problem. it doesnt help that i'm currently hating my job and want to quit but am having trouble sorting out my other agency job so this erratic work lifestyle panicks me more and i freak out about it all and eat. under my tongue is covered in ulcers from worry. i just want it to be xmas and i can relax and have my HB off on holiday and have nice times hehe

Hey Minx,

Rinse your mouth with lightly salted warm water and try boosting your zinc intake. My sister is a Nurse Practioner (can write scripts, etc.) and she suffers from mouth ulcers. She recommends this treatment.

MM

Nice to knw you Sarah :)
I normally keep two of mine for the evening too, I have poridge to try for the first time this week, normally have something at around 11 then my other two things around 7
I am slightly concerned watching iacgmooh, I am going to be Kim in a few years lol with her lovies :) didnt she do well though :)
Oooh your top sounds lovely, I have green eyes too, so tend to buy green everything it is one of my favourite colours xx

alexice I cant take that credit I'm not quite back in the swing of it, decided to finish the wine from last night as I had food im my tummy and it was 'safe'
will be 100% for sure tomorrow and hopefully get rid of 3lb for next week :) xx
xx

Hi everyone!! Not been around much, had a lot going on. Hope everyone is ok x x

Hello charlotte, nice to see you on daily thread.

Summayah, lol, I was planning to call tonights assorted I'm A Celebrity bunch the 'Z' list but then thought perhaps that would be unkind and my dear fellow minimin'ers might think 'blingbabe's not being very nice at all' ha ha!
Actually I do like Kim, I love watching 'How Clean Is Your House' - never seem to tire of it. Unfortunately I'm not very good at housework myself - I think the programme succeeds in frightening me into what my place might turn into unless I take out a duster and the hoover etc. Luckily my home is small (ground floor maisonette) and has so far proven easy enough to keep relatively respectable.
Early night for me now, reading 'Upfront and Personal' which is Coleen Nolan's autobiography - my friend J and I have go tickets for a recording of Loose Women in Feb 2010. Goodness me, I should be at goal by then ?!!

I love and miss loose women so much, looking forward to some days off this week and catching up with them, the Nolans were/are in cambridge would of loved to of gone but sadly my friend that appreciates my cheese has moved miles away so sadly i didnt/wont go :( xx

Back