Marvelon - will it make me put on weight?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Laila, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Laila

Laila Losing is the ONLY option

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

Doc put me on marvelon today due to my never ending periods. I just wanted to know if you think it will make me put on weight, I know it’s a silly question but I am really worried. I don’t want to put on what I have lost. :cry:

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shopaholic

Shopaholic is back to finish the job

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.59%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I don't know anything about the medication, but I would've thought that if you stick to the diet 100% you won't put on weight.

The pill might make your cravings worse though...

4. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I have PCOS I was put on marvelon, i went to the DR a week later and saw a different DR who took me off it straight away because I was overweight and he felt it would cause me more problems taking it and gaining more weight.

I think you should visit the Dr again - I was put on 'dianete' after that which helped and din't gain weight.

Good Luck hun x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.