Mary's Journey to 10st - Food Diary and other ramblings..

Ah thanks kfowler, aren't you nice! I had a much better day - I stuck to plan and had a nice dinner of beef casserole with a jacket potato and lots of broccoli. So far today I've had blueberry wheats with milk, and a banana, and I'm feeling much better about things today! How are you? xx

Glad you had a good day and you are sounding in a better place, good work lady :) x

Ah I'm sorry to hear that Silvermoon, hopefully it'll set you up for a good loss this week instead!

Hope you all had good weekends.. I stayed in on Friday night and made a batch of soup. Rock and roll. Was as per usual fairly off plan over the weekend but don't think I was TOO bad.

Have got a lovely salad for lunch (I accidentally bought 2.5kg of new potatoes in my online shop,whoops, so I'm living off them for a little while!!) which I'm looking forward to, and lots of fruit for snacking purposes.

Have a good Monday everyone!

x

Oh yes! Love a nice long weekend.. then (I don't want to rub it in BUTTTT) I'm off to Ibiza on the 31st, can't wait!

Just weighed in. I lost 1.5lbs and I'm not really sure how?!

I was thinking today that when I think I've been really bad, it's actually nothing in comparison to what I used to eat. I can't believe the amount I used to binge!

Last nights tea was - teriyaki salmon with garlic crushed new potatoes and broccoli (all syn free!)

Breakfast today was a muller light

Lunch was a poached egg and a nice salad with loads of beetroot, cucumber, tomatoes etc.

Dinner is going to be chilli with a jacket potato.

I did eat a donut this morning though at work - WHOOPS.

xx

I am a bit obsessed with that teriyaki salmon (I LOVE soy sauce, so just bung that, lime juice, chilli and garlic all together, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!)

Today's diary -

Breakfast - muller light and a banana

Lunch - homemade soup (swede, carrot, potato and parsnip with vegetable stock, so syn free), I felt so domesticated making soup!

Snacks - so far I've had a some cheese (heA), some cherry tomatoes, and I will have a cereal bar (heB)

Dinner - the plan is to make a Slimming World recipe cannelloni which I love and gives me something to bring for lunch tomorrow.

Have a nice evening everyone!!

p.s Last night's dinner was a nice healthy chilli & jacket... SABOTAGED by the boyfriend (although I didn't complain at the time) with sour cream and then malteasers in front of the telly!!!!

I am a bit obsessed with that teriyaki salmon (I LOVE soy sauce, so just bung that, lime juice, chilli and garlic all together, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!)

Today's diary -

Breakfast - muller light and a banana

Lunch - homemade soup (swede, carrot, potato and parsnip with vegetable stock, so syn free), I felt so domesticated making soup!

Snacks - so far I've had a some cheese (heA), some cherry tomatoes, and I will have a cereal bar (heB)

Dinner - the plan is to make a Slimming World recipe cannelloni which I love and gives me something to bring for lunch tomorrow.

Have a nice evening everyone!!

p.s Last night's dinner was a nice healthy chilli & jacket... SABOTAGED by the boyfriend (although I didn't complain at the time) with sour cream and then malteasers in front of the telly!!!!

All sounding yummy today hun. I love a bit of home made soup action! I have the SW 'little books of soups', defo recommend it as its got some fab receipes in there
xx

Here to subscribe :) and love the sabotage ;) maltesers are low calorie choc anyway :p xxxx

Hi Jessy, welcome to my very boring food diary :) if I write Muller Light down one more time I may go mental...

Dinner last night wasn't cannelloni, I made the teriyaki salmon again because I LOVE IT (cooked an extra fillet so I could have it cold today for lunch too!).

Breakfast today was... drum roll.... A MULLER LIGHT. And a banana. Argh.

Lunch is salmon with new potatoes and broccoli

Dinner will be cannelloni!

How is everyone today? xx

You could be sponsored by Muller light! lol :)

I also love teriyaki Salmon. Could quite easily eat it every day!

Oh I know! I love the Banana & Custard ones at the moment. THey're an easy brekkie though when I get into the office, can just eat one at my desk. Plus, I like to save healthy extras for snacks.

How's the Pro Points going? xx

Banana and custard is an epic flavour i have to agree!

Loving being back on points. It makes me question so much more whether I am eating something because its free, even if I dont need it. EG, tonight I have BNS wedges rather than potato as they fit in my points (they are 0 points infact!). Whereas if on SW, I would have had potatoes as they are allowed - but are higher cal. Making my consumption for the day more overall. I know its not to everyones cup of tea, but I like the fact it makes me think more about what I am eating.

Last edited:
Today has gone as follows.. Breakfast - muller light (lol) and a banana Lunch - leftover cannelloni from last night, completely free :) Snacks - pear, cereal bar (heB) Dinner - I'M HAVING A CHINESE AND I'M NOT EVEN SORRY. Sorry about the caps. I'm excited.

Haha love this :) ENJOY YOUR CHINESE :)

Haha enjoy your Chinese :D xx

Today has gone as follows.. Breakfast - muller light (lol) and a banana Lunch - leftover cannelloni from last night, completely free :) Snacks - pear, cereal bar (heB) Dinner - I'M HAVING A CHINESE AND I'M NOT EVEN SORRY. Sorry about the caps. I'm excited.

Hilarious! You ENJOY that Chinese!!!

Back