Massive 10st to lose

Hi DTL, great to hear you sounding so positive. What a difference a day makes...........

hi d2l,

Like Louisa I have about 14 stone to lose, and it is daunting to think you have that to lose, but, little goals and taking it week by week makes such a difference... it will soon start falling off and you will think it has flown by... I know im just repeating whats already been said here, but the weight loss on your signature shows you are already well on your way to acheiving your weight loss... Im sure you can do it, as long as you believe you can!

Good luck!!!

Jo

When I first started what was to become the WeMitt thread on Discovery Home & Health, I did it because I felt exactly as you do now. I titled it "for people who have at least 10 stone to lose" so I could "meet" others in the same situation as myself, who could REALLY understand the ussued involved when you have this much extra weight. Well, the rest, as they say, is history. The WeMitts are now a strong, cohesive and extremely supportive group. I started VLCD on January 4th weighing 21st9lbs. and if I lose another 5lbs I will have lost 10 stone. (I am 12 stone exactly now) With determination, and willingness to be open and honest about your feelings on here - it CAN be done. Good days, bad days, they come and go. Stay with it, you will never regret it.

Ann xxx

Desperate2lose, hi..:D

I also have about 8 stone to lose. You are so, not alone on this journey.

Lacey....x

Ann:)

Your journey and weightloss since January are just amazing. I remember you joining DH at the time.

If I reflect I feel a bit sad, but more so positive, as to what I too could have lost and kept off in that time. Your personal story is truly inspiring.

I will be back with the WeMitt's very soon.:)

Lacey...x

Back