Extra Easy massive binge weekend

nadine bowen

iwillbeslim2019
I have had a seriously bad weekend done about 300 syns or more in the last 2 days and fell there is no way back for me i have probs already put on 4lb in 2 days i will be happy with a maintain this week but what do i do to a maintain? I need help feel like crap nd have a mad belly ache what do i do? Thanks every1 x

the biggest and best thing you can do today is to put it behind you. Draw a line and start afresh.
Dont let yesterday spoil your plan for today. Drink lots of water as I get very bloated after eating rubbish. You might have a gain on weigh in but if you have a good few days now you will be able to reduce the damage. And dont beat yourself up about it we have all been there. Its what you do today thats important!

I had a massively rubbish eating day yday too but I knew it would happen due to a bday.

I'm going to make a soup with loads of super free in and have for lunch or tea. Like everyone else say its a new day today so start a fresh :)

I had a bad yesterday too. I'm gonna try extra hard to eat tons of super free over the next few days and hopefully the scales will forgive me on wednesday

Snap! Birthday and night out! Tried to stick to vodka and diet coke but syns still add up! Just gonna try do as everyone else has said until weigh in wednesday.....

I had a really bad day week before last, I didnt even add up the syns lol !!!!
I just forgot it, next day drank lots water, really good food lots of fruit and went for a long walk, Plus i still managed to have a loss that week !! Just look ahead x

I lost weight at class on Thursday and since then have binged!! I'm going to try to up the superfree also and try to limit the damage. Disgusted with myself!!! Good luck for your weigh in and as people have said, try to move on from it! :)

i had an awful sat night... went out to a chinese restaurant!! just gonna put it behind me and get on with the diet again. WE CAN DO IT

Sounds like loads of us have had a bad weekend lol - myself included!

OH treated me to a weekend away so had far too much delicious restaurant food and wine, wine and more wine!

Back on it today though, at least I know I can shift the weight again on SW now :).

I've been so naughty this weekend! Stepped on the scales and I have apparently put on 4lbs since Wednesday! How is that possible?! :( So upset now, weigh in on Wed, hope I haven't actually gained that much!!

last weekend i was bad and stayed the same, this weekend i was worse and I am getting weighed tomorrow...I'm hoping i havent put on anything because at the moment I feel like jacking it all in...

I have had a seriously bad weekend done about 300 syns or more in the last 2 days and fell there is no way back for me i have probs already put on 4lb in 2 days i will be happy with a maintain this week but what do i do to a maintain? I need help feel like crap nd have a mad belly ache what do i do? Thanks every1 x

Wow that's some Syn count I think it might be helpful if you tell us what you ate and the syn values! Go on!!

Korma curry 2 chappiti's a 160g bag of caramel waffles and nougart
Big bag of bbq doritos 2 creme eggs a large twix 2 crumpets 2 bags of wotsits 3 piece of quiche pizza chips cheesy chips another 160g bag of caramel waffles and more.
WHOOPS!!!!!! expecting a MASSIVE gain xx

I have just returned home from three days in Bath and I wouldn't even like to guess the syns I have eaten! I knew that I would allow myself to go off plan and boy did I make the most of it!! I did try to limit the damage by walking to and from the town centre everyday (7 mile round trip) but my scales are still showing a 4lb gain! I'm back on track today and have even started the 30 day Shred! Weigh in is Saturday morning do I'll soon see how I've done!

Just put it behind you and get back on plan! look it at like the xmas period or a holiday - most people gain and just get back on plan and shed that loss!
I gained 4lb on a 2 week hol and lost it again in 2wks by going back on plan when i got home, you may get a gain this week at WI but ignore it, get back on plan and if you stick to the plan you WILL get a loss the next week :) Dont beat yourself up about it hun

I lost 5lbs this week. So happy!! I went out for a chinese on saturday and had 2 cheesecakes and a WHOLE pack of chocolate biscuits to myself.. so go knows how, but i did it... had an awesome loss. Was really good the rest of the week mind.

Back