Massive thumbs up to Pro Points!!!

Gdundalk

Hi - Just wanted to let everyone know how fantastic I am finding pro points. Here in Ireland we started the plan at the start of January and after 2 weeks on it I have lost 11.5 lbs! This has included plenty of walking most days, eating my full daily allowance and all of my 49 weekly points. I also feel I am eating more and a wider variety of foods and am never ever hungry. I suppose what I am saying is if you are wary of propoints or even thinking of starting it then go for it - the plan works! As an aside my sister and cousin have been on plan one week - my sister lost 4.5 lbs purely through eating with no exercise ( she also did not eat all of her points or 49 ) and my cousin lost 7.5 lbs by eating everything and including exercise.

So how is everyone else finding the plan? Do they feel it is working? I do understand that everyone is different and that what works for one person may not work for another but I do feel that this plan is really great!!! Please share your thoughts :D:D;);)

I love it too. I did WW about 10 years ago and lost 3 and a half stone. Then put most of it back on over the next couple of years.
I then joined SW and although I lost weight it took ages.
When PP came out the idea of the extra weekly points sounded interesting. I lost 10 and a half pound between Nov 9 and Xmas then put on 6 and a half and only have 2lb to go to get that off. WW is the only diet for me now I think it suits my lifestyle.

I love it too. I did WW about 10 years ago and lost 3 and a half stone. Then put most of it back on over the next couple of years.
I then joined SW and although I lost weight it took ages.
When PP came out the idea of the extra weekly points sounded interesting. I lost 10 and a half pound between Nov 9 and Xmas then put on 6 and a half and only have 2lb to go to get that off. WW is the only diet for me now I think it suits my lifestyle.

Great to hear from you leighforty and long may your success continue

Woo hoo, glad your having so much success with the plan hehe, ;) like I don't know anyway :D

great losses there,,last wee was my first week on pp lost 1.5lb this week i put on 1lb:(ah well i'll keep trying for another few weeks,,i really want to get to goal soooon

Wow! Well done with your weight loss.

When I first tried the Pro Points I didnt like it at all! I put on but I am back on it now and in the first week I lost 5lbs.

I think the reason I was struggling before was I was comparing it to the Discovery and I also was putting my heart into the diet.

Super happy with Pro Points so far!

Back