Matron of honour .... eeek! Newbie!

phunkie

Hello everyone!

I have been a lurker on here for a few weeks, have installed the app for my ipad and thought I should introduce myself! I am turning 40 :eek: this year, am nearly 3 stone overweight :eek::eek: and now my best friend has asked me to be her matron of honour in July :eek::eek::eek:.

So I have joined SW and started a new fitness regime. I love the WOW workout but needed a proper kick start so have gone for the 30 day shred dvd ....

Day one ... managed to make it all the way through but just tried to go upstairs and my legs have turned to jelly!

I'm hoping to keep a record of my 30 days on here as motivation even though I'm pretty sure I won't be managing it every single day.

Here we go ...

phunkie

Wow Phunkie that's impressive! I'm doing sw as well and have a friend getting married in July. Would love to be a size 14/16 by then (or maternity wear! ) so that's my goal. I'm a bit of a whimp when it comes to exercise but am braving 2 aquafit classes a week and have just bought a wii fit off ebay as well as general walking with our lovely mutt! Good luck!
Becs

Hi Becs35 and Lift, thanks for the welcome!

I struggle with getting out with two small ones at home and by the time I get some time to myself I am usually too tired to do anything. 30 mins is about the right amount of time to claim for myself while the kids are reading :)
I have just done day two of 30 day shred even though my legs were killing me from yesterday. I'm really glad I did ... it was actually slightly easier than yesterday!
28 days to go!

Good luck with your journeys!

Hi Phunkie, That's good motivation for getting the weight off, isn't it?
Well done on getting thro' the exercise routine. Used to do a step routine (when that was all the rage) and it took me several attempts to get the whole lot done but I always felt great afterwards.
Glad you've got things going and hope your journey will continue well!..:)

I've just bought the DVD. Good luck

Irene xx

Hi Irene, good luck with it ... I'm actually quite enjoying the pain ... it feels like I'm doing something! I'm posting updates on the 30 day shred forum ... see you there!

Back