Matter of Taste

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
Please forgive me if this topic has come up before, but I have wondered if anyone else has used 'flavourings' to cheer up their shakes/soups? Now, I know that some have used coffee and sweetner in some of the shakes, but has any of you tried the Dr Oetker natural flavourings that you have in your bakery cupboard (vanilla/almond etc), instead of coffee? Or cinnamon?

In the soups (which are quite nice, actually), I have started adding garlic powder and herb pepper - has anyone else done this, or have any tips in making things a little more tasty?

Would love to hear of any of your experiments - even if they turned out disaterously wrong :)

The only additions I make are coffee in my hot vanilla shake and I put 2 sweetners in a choc shake if Im having it hot. Other than that I have them as they come :)

i did add sweetner at the beginning but have stopped now as just dont want to be putting aspartame in my body when theres no need.

Thanks for your feedback - I will stop whining like a big, wet girlie and sup it up LOL :)

I add things too them, sweetners to the shakes, herbs and spices to the soups, cut the bars into slices and dip them in hot mint choc. I enjoy making my "fuel" and I think that stops me falling off the wagon. I look at this diet as a way of changing my life and learning to deal with my terrible relationship with food and also that I dont need really rich fatty foods to enjoy meal times!

I <3 Exante :)

Back