Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

mattessons turkey rashers

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by snow_white78, 20 November 2008 Social URL.

1. snow_white78

snow_white78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I know these are free on red - but having a green day and just pondering - can i use these as a HEB??? 2 rashers is 3 sins on green so if i had 4 - or do I need to have some'proper' meat for my B??

Still getting my head round all this nearly 3 months on!! Doesn't help that just doing it online...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just looked them up in the book and they are not listed as a healthy extra...

4. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If they are meat then I shouldnt see why you cant have them as a HEXB.

5. agent44

agent44 Full Member

I'd check the ingredients, if they're all turkey then I don't see why you can't have the amount listed for turkey as a HE...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.