Maximoo's diary - Here we go!

Hiya Pinkie I guess your right, so maybe in a few weeks time I'll be drinking soups, my daughter has lost an amazing 100lbs and is still losing and she likes making the popadoms, so I might give them a go xx

Anyhoo I'm off to bed now as i'm soooo tired, night night Pinkie xx Maxi xx

OMG!!!!!! I LOOOOOVE nut fudge bars! :)
I can have yours if you don't like them :p

Hey Maxi

Good going and well done you!! As mentioned above, your tastes will change in this diet. Certain packs I loved and others I couldnt stand, which was pretty much totally turned around by the end. I hated cranberry bars in the beginning, now they are my fave, have gone off veg soup and back on tomato, chicken and thai chili etc, lol it is quite fascinating how it all happens.

J
xx

Day 6 - Tuesday 11 January

Lol Magiclove you can have my last nut fudge bar I'll leave it here for you later ;)

Jezzebella I would love for my taste to change as Pinkie mentioned, would love to have soups and really enjoy them, last time I just stuck to the shakes as I had a nasty experience with the thai chilli last time I was on it :sigh:

Anyhoo I've been awake since early this morning and I mean wide awake, also dreaming some weird dreams, not sure if the diet is causing this but definately unusual!

Wow just looking at the news at the floods in Australia it looks terrifing! (sorry i couldn't believe the pictures on the news!)

My daughter has just come down the stairs and she looks amazing with the weight loss, I'm so proud of her :D I've told her about this site so hopefully she will join us, anyhoo I'd better get ready for work. xx Maxi xx

Oh, hey mum ;)

You're doing amazing, keep it up.

xx

Thanks Cass :D:D your doing amazing too xx

I must admit today has been ok and have just had the broth which was yummy and made a nice change. Still debating whether to get a couple of soups or not, which ones are the best? (btw i had the thai chilli)

I've also had a couple of litres of water while at work and used the flavourings for most of that 2 litres - love the st clements - yummy!

I also told my mum that I'm on the diet - I haven't told her before as I know that she didn't want me to go on it, I was surprised that she took it quiet well, was expecting a rant but no, she congratulated me on my weight loss so i'm really pleased :D

Omg I've put my cup of broth on the floor to type this and my dog has just licked it!!!!!! Noooooooo! xx Maxi xx

:8855:mad: the dog!! Looks like your whole family really are doing LL now Maxi!! Lol... ;)

Re the soups... hmm... I like the Thai Chilli the best, um, and then the chicken one I guess... mushroom's not too popular, but after a few weeks, I started welcoming any change, so tend to have that and the veg one too! Try one of each and see!... variety is the spice of life after all! :)

You'll have the skinniest dog around :snoopyhouse:
I like the Thai chilli with Tabasco.
Vanilla or porridge for breakfast
Usually vanilla with coffee in the evening
and a hot chocolate before bed.

I'm finding they all mix more easily than when I was on packs before.
I'm liking the feeling of being in ketosis although the constant nipping to the loo is getting on my nerves
:sick0019::sign0131:

Hiya Slendablenda

Lol at the skinny dog - actually he is quite skinny now, we got him from a rescue shelter he's our second dog, our first is a lovely thing, such a calm personality a total opposite to broth licker lol.

Anyhoo I've heard to make the vanilla coffee with 2 teaspoons of vanilla milkshake with coffee and mix into a paste before adding the hot water - a couple of questions, what do you do with the left over vannilla? And when do you add the coffee? I would love to try this in the next couple of days.

As for the ketosis I love it, but like you getting fed up with nipping to the loo - also got another problem - getting constipated now :eek:, lol anyhoo time for a coffee xx Maxi xx

Hey Maxi

Have you been offered the fibre stuff from your llc? you can add it to any of the shakes/soups if you decide to try them, and apparently it helps with the constipation. Also perhaps try the mousse mix base if you are not going to have the soups just for variety, or make some of the soups into popadoms. I tried it once and they were quite nice, but not as filling as the soup, also tried the muffin but didnt really like it. Soups - well I love the thai chilli with loads of tabasco, chicken im into, tomato Im loving again at the moment, the new mushroom is v nice, but its lower on my list currently and veg is the lowest, but I know it will all change around soon. Yay for getting loadsa cranberry bars this week!!! So glad its going well for you and so nice to meet Cass.

J
xx

Depends - if it's instant coffee put it in the cup with the couple of teaspoons of vanilla, mix to a paste with a bit of cold water and then top up with boiling water stirring all the time, or do it with a stick blender if you want it frothy.

If you use filtered coffee then mix the vanilla with the cold water
and then add the hot coffee as above.

If you drink coffee often you can use on of your packs like that throughout the day or (don't tell anyone) you could you use an extra pack and have the odd teaspoon here or there over the top!:D

Let me know whatyou think.

Day 7 - 12th January

Hiya Slendablenda, thanks for the info, will definately give it a go. :D

Well can't believe I've got to day 7! and its weigh-in night tonight, whoop, whoop!

I got through yesterday fairly easy, easier than the day before, my skin is clearing up and I'm not feeling any hunger pangs although I cooked a chicken last night and that smelt delicious, but all I did was have a sniff of it lol

Oh and another thing, I'm having some pretty strange dreams, last nights one wasn't a let down on in the strange dream department section lol, just wondering if it is the diet causing it, also finding I'm sleeping less, maybe still detoxing? I did the same when I gave up smoking, but hey who knows!

Anyhooo, off to have my shake - strawberry yummy! xx Maxi xx

Day 8 - Thursday 13 January

Whooooo hooooo 12lb gone! Soooo pleased with myself :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So here I am on day 8! Can't quiet believe i've got this far as I can only take this diet a day at a time, I couldn't have stuck to it without my daughter Cass, she is my motivator, Ms Motivator! lol xxx

Got my next lot of food packs, vanilla and strawberry shakes and cranberry bars, yummy! and one vegetable soup which I want to try but a lil afraid to do so, might give it a go today or leave it to the weekend not sure.

Anyhoo, I'm rambling away here, I'd better go get ready for work! So I'll post later on xx Maxi xx

Another 12lbs loser! You girls are kicking some serious ass!!
Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So pleased on what you've done so far mum, you can do it! :) xx

Well done MaxiMoo x

Thank you girlies!! :D

I've had a bit of a stressful afternoon and tbh if I weren't on this diet I would have headed for the food and drink tbh :sigh:

Anyhooo I haven't yay! Although I've just realised what one of my triggers for binging is that when a problem feels to big to solve I just go mad with whatever is in the house to eat / drink, oh to have a more peaceful life lol :rolleyes:

Right before I sign off if any of you have a chance have a look at my daughter's (sunshinecass) diary, it will inspire you!

xx Maxi xx

I'm soooo stressed :( trying so hard to stay on track tonight :(:( I've gotta pull some strength from somewhere or else i'm never gonna lose this weight am i?

Stupid that I want to turn to food and alcohol when problems get to me, I've gotta get over this and keep myself busy xx Maxi xx

Back