Maximoo's diary - Here we go!

Wobbles going.... after all I want to get into that L.B.D. and by gum I'm gonna get there :) xx Maxi xx

Wow Maxi- 12lbs gone. We'll have to call you Minimoo soon ! x

Lol Slendablenda and wow look at your pictures, absolutely amazing! You must feel like a different woman now! xx Maxi xx

Minimoo - you are doing so well!!

You will do this.

Day 10 - Saturday 15 January 2010

Thank you Gingette!

I didn't post yesterday because of a mixture of things and although stuck to the diet 100% just didn't want to do much.

I must admit this is the first day I actually feel lighter, hmm strange but a nice feeling. Although I'm lacking with the water intake today so I'd better give myself a boot up the bum! Anyhoo I shall carry on the good fight! xx Maxi xx:D

Hey Maxi

Good on you for hanging in there... Must say today I feel thinner too, and can visibly notice it on my tummy which is always my problem area as I am an apple shape.. the rest of me is realistically pretty unchanged...

Keep strong

J
xx

Loving the new moniker, I think 'minimoo' is going to suit you!! :)

Day 13 - Tuesday 18th January

Hiya girlies, lol at the minimoo can't wait!

Well sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, been real busy and hadn't really wanted to post, (I know sounds horrible) but diet is going ok, so thats a good thing.

I'm wondering how much I will lose when I jump on the scales tomorrow night, only time will tell.

I've got into more of a routine with the shakes and I can honestly say I've not felt hungry for a few days so thats good! Not even missed my weekend bottle of wine!

Anhoo must get back to work, take care everyone xx maximoo a.k.a. minimoo! xx

Day 14 - Wednesday 19th January

Well its been a mad week! After much soul searching I'm having to change Lighterlife for Exante. Money is so tight at the minute that I can justify the amount lighterlife costs me each week, looking at Exante at £25 per week there really is no contest.

I'm going to class tonight to get my weeks supply then I will be changing over when I get my Exante supply through the post.

So no stopping the no eating just a swap thats all, mind you I will miss the vanilla milkshakes and the cranberry bars :cool:

Anyhoo weigh in tonight so will report back with my loss xx maximoo xx

Wooo mum, you can do it! So proud of you <3 xxx

Thanks Cass :D:D:D:D:D xx mum xx

Good Luck Maxi, totally understand your choice.. its a crappy month financially anyway. My sister did exante when I did LL and found it fantastic...

J
xx

Day 19 - Tuesday 25 January

Wow haven't posted for ages but still going strong. I start Exante on Thursday and I'm hoping the shakes taste ok, if not, I'll still go for it.

I've bought myself some scales and will weigh myself tomorrow morning and let you know how much i've lost this week. Cass is doing really well too, we went to a family party on Saturday and everyone commented on her weight loss she must have felt fantastic getting all those compliments. Still early days for me, but I'm determined.

I've been really busy with both work and home life and haven't really had time to come on here and read up on whats been happening as I love hearing all your stories and getting tips.

Struggling a bit with the water, not because I don't like it, I just forget to drink it at work when I'm busy, I'll have to make a mental note to myself to stop and drink plenty.

Well better get on and do some work xx maximoo xx

Back