May 2011 Starters!

Thanks Magdax, the LL counsciler got back to me finally, so tonight at 6 I will go to my first proper sesh, I really do hope she is a bit mor organised as she told me some fluff that she was on the phone and intended to get back to me soon.... maybe because i'm anxious and excited it makes me more impatient lol.
I thought the price pw was £70 as mentioned in the induction dvd but when I asked her cash or card she said oh its £72 and i'm charged £1 to use my card...cash machine here I come :p

You have had an amazing weightloss, not far to go at all! any tips?
Thanks again
x

Ooh sounds nice SC123, best of luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on! :)
Thank you!!! Will let you all know-my Mum said today you can see a difference so lets hope it shows on the scales! I put a top on today that haven't worn since started LL and arms feel loose as does around the horrible middle!

Thanks Magdax, the LL counsciler got back to me finally, so tonight at 6 I will go to my first proper sesh, I really do hope she is a bit mor organised as she told me some fluff that she was on the phone and intended to get back to me soon.... maybe because i'm anxious and excited it makes me more impatient lol.
I thought the price pw was £70 as mentioned in the induction dvd but when I asked her cash or card she said oh its £72 and i'm charged £1 to use my card...cash machine here I come :p

You have had an amazing weightloss, not far to go at all! any tips?
Thanks again
x

Well done on taking the 'plunge' i shall think of you tonight when i weigh in as its my 2nd weigh in at 6.30pm! Wishing u lots of success! Its tough but hopefully worth it!! I have had 12 really good days and 2 bad days so if u weigh that up it can't be all bad!!!

Well done on taking the 'plunge' i shall think of you tonight when i weigh in as its my 2nd weigh in at 6.30pm! Wishing u lots of success! Its tough but hopefully worth it!! I have had 12 really good days and 2 bad days so if u weigh that up it can't be all bad!!!

Thank you hun, I went, actually I liked it a lot. some lovely people, one lady with a massive weight loss. I went and took shakes only plus the water flavour. I decided to start right now lol as I couldnt think what to eat if I was going to start tomorrow. So I had my first Vanilla shake with coffee lol blender and ice ice baby, quite nice just 2 litres of water to get through and start proper tomorrow. can't wait till next week to actually see what my weight loss will be. the LL lady asked me to come in on Saturday just to see how I'm doing.

Feling positive!

How was your WI? I hope it went well for you! x

Excellent news, alighterlife! Good luck for your first week :)

That is brill 'A lighter life' i have good news too- 5 pound loss for my second week :) Happy bunny tonight! Tried my second bar just now-limit myself to one a week at the moment as chocolate is my vice and don't want to rely on this as my 'fix' if you know what i mean! I had the nut fudge bar, my god it took me twenty mins to eat - was so full!!!! Was lovely, nice to chew something aswell! Looking forward to hearing about your losses :)

Congratulations SwanseaCity!! :D

Best of luck alighterlife, I think a positive attitute really helps, especially on the tough days!:p

Welcome 'alighterlife', best of luck with your first week! I had my second WI last night and have lost another 4lbs. I'm really pleased as I had convinced myself it would be 1 or 2lbs at the most... not sure why, I just felt heavy you know? So anyway I'm raring to go for week three now - I just hope the losses keep coming! :)

wow! congratulations on your Wl 'one fineday' your not far from a stone! first week going well so far, well with regards to LL lol day two, and I'm feeling well *touch wood*
x

Well done on your loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello alighterlife, hope you're still going well today- how exciting a weigh in?! Can't wait for my first one on Monday!! I started thursday too and it seems to be going ok so far- i'll borrow your piece of wood if you don't mind xxx

Well done ladies on the losses (and soon to be losses for new starters!) Keep motivated :)

Hey folks,

Hope you all had a good week! Have to say I've found week 3 best so far as the cravings have completely subsided and I'm just having the packs I like so its much easier. Can't believe I've done 3 weeks 100% - I've never stuck to a diet that long without cheating!! woop! lol

Really annoyed with myself though as I missed tonight's meeting!! I finished my run of nights this morning and was trying to stay awake so could get an early night and readjust but fell asleep!!! My LLC kindly texted me though and I can pop in tomorrow evening so will update my ticker then :eek:

Wow 3 weeks??? That is really good, I strugled last night but survived, don't ask me how lol
Hoping for an impressive WL for you tomorrow :)

Thank you alighterlife, hang in there it really does get easier!!

Just got back and am still in shock, lost 8.4 lb!!!! :woohoo:

8.4lb in week 3??? I have never seen that on anyones tickers before! thats AMAZING!!! whats your secret? did you exercise?

Congratulations hun :)

Thank you, just hope it continues! lol I think blokes lose it a bit quicker and I guess I have quite an active job but not contemplating exercise just yet! :eek:

WOWSERS!!! Amazing loss-how did you do that?? Do u exercise aswell? I have had a good week, apart from period from hell playing havoc with my ability to drink water! Lost three pounds and a loss is a loss hey!! Roll on next week's losses ladies!

Back