May 2011 Starters!

Aw it's really good the newbies are jumping on board here as it's a journey for all of us. This site is so priceless the support is amazing and if you are lacking inspiration or motivation this is the place to come. I remember feeling as you all do nervously excited but let me tell you I feel like a different person and in such a short space of time and you guys will too! Xc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks LadyT!!! Seeing your weight loss spurs me on and that of others :)

Thanks from me too.

Thanks to lady T for the welcome too, my goodness you have done amazing, i hope i have half your willpower, goodluck to everyone starting this week, lets all share the experience together and get the results we want.:sign0144:

Went for my day 4 pop-in tonight and I'm down 9 lbs! I thought it was going to be 7 and I was pretty chuffed with that!

So just back from my first WI and I've lost 13.4lb!!! Still cant quite believe it!! Best of luck to everyone else, heres to week 2!! :woohoo::party0023::bananalove:

Wow, well done Possum and Candothis! I'm not so sure i will lose that much as totm is due-weigh in is Wednesday so we shall see!

What a fabulous start for you both! :)

Went for my day 4 pop-in tonight and I'm down 9 lbs! I thought it was going to be 7 and I was pretty chuffed with that!

Fab-U-lous!! :):) xx

So just back from my first WI and I've lost 13.4lb!!! Still cant quite believe it!! Best of luck to everyone else, heres to week 2!! :woohoo::party0023::bananalove:

Wowee!! You rock!! :):)xx

Awesome losses ladies!!

:happy096:

HannahNewton said:
Fab-U-lous!! :):) xx

Wowee!! You rock!! :):)xx

Awesome losses ladies!!

:happy096:

Well done!

Starting tomorrow - looking forward to it!

Wow! Possum and CANdothis those are amazing losses! Well done both of you!
And welcome Fitnessqueen1 too! :)

Hi Everyone, im getting quite nervous now, my meeting is tomorrow night, just had the most wonderful tea with my husband and its such a wierd feeling knowing i wont be eating for so long....i may miss the food but wont miss this bloated fat body that goes with it! amazing weight losses reported today on the boards, it gives such a thrill to people like me just starting the journey, thanks to everyone and ill report back soon.

Good luck for tomorrow - I started today keep thinking about the results x

hi fitnessqueen

Hi Fitness queen, nice to meet you, hows your first day going?? are u off for an early night, take your mind of things...and food.

Hi rose

Good luck tomorrow, just remember the first few days are the hardest. I am on day 6 today and am starting to feel really well. let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Keeley xx

Hello Sambuca

Hi Sambuca, well done with a 6lb loss already and im glad your over the worst, can only get better for you now, hope to be where you r soon.

Hi Rose
Yes off to bed now.
Have a good day tomorrow everyone
Yx

Wow you all doing so fantastic,well done!
Sexy xx

First weigh in for me tonight-eeekkks!

Will let you know :) Hope to lose as i'm due on! Day 6 (yesterday) was the hardest for me by miles but today is another day!

Have a good day all :)

Hi

I am on day 9 today. Had a fairly hard day yesterday and went to bed early. Have woken up today feeling sooo tired its untrue. Been keeping up with my water and think i have had 2lts already this morning.

Well done to everyone on their losses its great. I am trying not to think too far ahead and take one day at a time.

We are all doing so well and i am really proud to have got to day 9 :)

Keep up the good work and the posts because they are really encouraging when im feeling quite low.

Mandiexx

Back