May 2011 Starters!

Morning everyone

well day 1 here we go!

Had 1 black coffee - not too bad will get used to it!

Had 500ml bottle of water and a banana shake. Managed to use the shaker I got from LLC and it was ok, no lumps, so happy about that, didn't fancy having to carry a blender everywhere I went, especially at work, want to keep it quiet for now until I'm right into it.

So need to keep busy I think then relax later on.

Might have a shower and get ready, gonna go and hae a sunbed (naughty I know!) and get some minutes on the "flabelos" machine at the sunbed shop. They are like a vibration plate, burn fat and tone bu low impact so should be ok on the shakes using them. Just want to do something to try and help the weight loss along.

Then a nice walk round the sea front to think!!! Love that time alone.

Will speak later x

Good luck today, I find spacing my packs every 4 hours or so really helps. Vanilla split into a coffee is rather nice if you are not keen on black coffee. Remember plenty of water throughout the day is easier than bulking on it which i dont believe is recommended anyway.

I find evenings the worse so a nice pamper bath is usually a good source of occupying my mind.

Good luck! xx

Good luck angel!
Please remember that first few days are the toughest. After that it's plain sailing ;)
I'm on day 2 myself so we'll keep each other going x

Day 1 going ok I think.

Had a pack at 8.30 then another about 1.30. Have a feeling tonight is going to be the hardest time. Wil take advice and have a soak in the bath later on.

Managing with black coffee had 2 cups with a candarel.

I might try a poridge tonight, any tips on how best to mix them.

Good luck everyone

Speak later x x

Had a bit of a wobble tonight. I spoke to my mum and she put me straight. it's not the hunger it's so the mental thing. Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Well

I'm ready to go tomorrow. Been weighed and I was 17 stone 12!!!! Gonna set my goal as 12 12.

Will be back tomorrow to moan no doubt !!!

See ya then x x

Size16 Thats what my start weight was! altho my official weight was 17.10. you' l reach goal easily! xx

Louisa, goodluck and remember plenty of water spaced out through out the day xx

Had a bit of a wobble tonight. I spoke to my mum and she put me straight. it's not the hunger it's so the mental thing. Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Hiya Louisa

I had my Day 1 yesterday and don't worry it's not just you.

I really had to fight with myself not to eat but I did expect this and we will do it. It is only natural to feel like this. We are used to picking up and eating whatever we want whenever we want.

Everythime you feel like eating something just think in your head where you could be in say 4 weeks, a stone down!!! It has to be worth it. COme on here and tell us if you feel like doing it again, that is what I am going to do, I am gonna be a right moaner!!!!!

Hope you ok today and speak later x x

I might try a poridge tonight, any tips on how best to mix them.

I had troube for ages finding a way to mix them properly. Now i boil the kettle, put the sachet in a bowl. Measure out 140ml of water and slowly pour it in and stir. Nuke it for 30 seconds then stir, add some more water (depends how you like it) and then nuke for another 20 seconds in the microwave. I don't like my porridge too stodgy so sometime use more than 140ml.

Good luck :p xx

I'm thinking of trying the new packs tonight.
What are they like?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Shepards pie - smells lovely! Taste is okay thought you might want to add something like tobasco or w/e depending on what you like.

Minestrone soup - is a cloudy one. I found that adding 200ml wasn't enough and it was too thick. again it's depending how you like it. It does have alot of noodles in there though. xx

Hiya everyone

Day 2 for me and guess what? I have eat......

Can't beleive I can't even do 2 bloody days. Remember this being hard but not as hard as this. Struggling big time. Feel like crying sick!!!

Went for a really long walk this morning about 3 hours then came back and had a pack, then I just couldnt stop thinking about food and it got to the point I had to have it or I think I would have just cried.

Not gonna give up will try and have another pack and carry on x x

Whats done is done, put it behind you. Think of the temptation to eat as a game almost and not eating makes you the winner, might sound silly but it works for me.

The first three days are the hardest, keep yourself busy if you feel the need to eat go for a walk, have a nice bath or paint yout nails that should stop you eating, good luck chick xx

Hey don't beat yourself up. Draw a line under it and start again. I find that any exercise makes me really hungry and have lapsed at times when I've overdone it. Take it easy for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think I will take it easy for a few days. The walk this morning was a good walk, up the coast and back along the beach.

Definately worked up an appetite.

Bak at work tomorrow so nothing too strenuous for a few days tillI get into this.

Thanks everyone x x

The support on here is fab x

Hi Size 16 will do, Don't worry about this little bump in the road - when I went to my information meeting the LLC told me even then that wobbles like this can be fairly common as you are adjusting to the packs (and even further into it) and the important thing to do is just put it behind you and carry on. It's not the end of the world, just a little blip. Best of luck for the next few days! I got my form signed yesterday by the doctor and have got the OK from my LLC to go along to the first meeting on Thursday so pretty soon I'll be joining you in the struggle. :eek:) Best wishes!

Thanks for the encouragement but I'm struggling like mad. Sat at work, feel like crying!! Feel sick and miserable. All I can think of is eating something. Don't know if I can carry on like this!

You can because it won't last! I promise you that it's only the first few days - once ketosis kicks in the physical hunger will diminish and you should get bags of energy. Have something hot to drink or my desperate attempt is to down a bottle of sparkling water to fill me up. Don't despair, you will get through this xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back