May 2013 Bride

Monky

Hi All,

I am getting married in May 2013 and it has been soul destroying going around the wedding dress shops looking for a dress....I am meant to feel like a princess but I feel like Nelly the Elephant instead. This has egged me on to start a serious regime of dieting as I currently weigh in at 15st 7½ pounds:mad: with a dress size of 18/20 my aim is to be a size 12 on my wedding day.

Today I started day one of the cambridge plan and am determined to stick to it until I achieve my goal.

Any, tips, advice and support would be mostly appreciated because I usually fall foul of food when I am bored, or depressed which is often.

Congrats :)

I'm getting Married in may to :) how are u thinking of buying your dress ?? If u gona get it from a shop your gona need to order it by about sep as ur gona need it for march to have enough time for fittings :) but if you netting it you can leave it to later. But remember that wedding dresses usually come up about 2 sizes smaller so ul need to order a bigger size than you are ! Remember ul look fantastic no matter what you choose :)

Best wishes
Mel x

Back