May 2016 Challenge

Hi there,

Thanks for organising this for us. No rush in getting new tables uploaded.

Can I make one small change :) I've just joined slimming world online and my weigh in day in Monday..... So I guess Day one is today!! Weight loss goal still the same.

I have weighed in a day early as can't do it tomorrow and I have lost 3lb on my first week :D Really happy xx

Hello!

Could I possibly join this?
I am a Monday weigher (lost 3.5lbs today eek!!) but would like to go for 3lbs as * week is looming and it takes me a bit of time to get over it!
Thanks so much

Ruth
X

Hi @Sazmajig would you mind putting me in for 7lbs this month please? Had a disaster April so determined not to waste May too x

Should have said Im a Saturday weigh in :)

1.5 lbs off for me, yay :). Didn't expect it after boozy weekend but I take it :D

Wow some fab fab losses already guys!!

I have change the chart slightly tp put in into weigh day order so I know who to chase up and when :)

How did you get on @kazbang am I taking your first weigh in result next week?

How about you Tuesday weighers? @cherrybobs @jenniecakes @Leedsvgn

Good luck to the wednesday weighers, lets hope you get the results you all want/deserve!

I put on 1.5 this week which considering it was my first week being a target member and there were a couple of meals out & i didn't do my weigh day routine (i had a big lunch yesterday etc) Im pretty pleased. On plan 100% this week as I am away the weekend after next for a hen do in bratislava and would like to have a few lbs to play with!

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 07.48.34.png

Thank you very much @Sazmajig ! How are you finding it at target?

Ruth
X

Thank you very much @Sazmajig ! How are you finding it at target?

Ruth
X

Good i think! Very weird to get out if the mindset of trying to lose constantly. Also thinking, I can have an extra treat if I fancy it is a weird thing to get your head around. Only been here one week and like I say I'm back to trying to shift a few lbs this week to take me lower in my target range!

Do you go to a group or do it from home? xx

Last edited:
Back