May 2016 Challenge

Stayed the same this week, which was fine by me as we went out for a family Chinese meal and I had cake(!) so got away with it really, which is rare for me;)
Got another off plan day on Friday but will be good the rest of the week:eek:

Good i think! Very weird to get out if the mindset of trying to lose constantly. Also thinking, I can have an extra treat if I fancy it is a weird thing to get your head around. Only been here one week and like I say I'm back to trying to shift a few lbs this week to take me lower in my target range!

Do you go to a group or do it from home? xx

Well it all sounds very wonderful! I can imagine that it takes a bit of adjusting!
I'm sure that you'll adapt to it just fine though.

I do it from a group which is good, my consultant is the regional consultant for where I live and she is lovely!
Still trying to think of a proper target for myself, although I think I may just decide when I feel comfortable.

I hope that you enjoy the Hen Do- it sounds great!

Ruth
x

I do it from a group which is good, my consultant is the regional consultant for where I live and she is lovely!
Still trying to think of a proper target for myself, although I think I may just decide when I feel comfortable.

I hope that you enjoy the Hen Do- it sounds great!

Ruth
x

Ruth I was asked what my first target was and I said collar bones :)

I am going to stay on plan until I feel I am the right weight for me - I said when I started that I did not even want to what my starting weight is and I still dont each week I just get told if I lose sts or gain

this is keeping me on track so much better than knowing what my weight actually is

3lb off

that is after carb loading on cake after a migraine (four cakes) and going out for dinner monday and a weigh in a day early due to elections

really pleased with that as I was honestly expecting a sts

I'm a bit late to this but have joined online today after years away from SW and am trying to get motivated by getting involved with the forum as I have no group to attend.

My target would be to get back in the 11s by the 01 Jun but I am not going to have my first 'formal' weekly weigh in until this coming Monday. I am only weighing at home but I want to treat it like I used to treat group and not weigh on the days in between. If I'm not too late to join you all on the monthly challenge I'll confirm how much I weigh on Monday so will then know exactly how much I will have to lose in the next few weeks to hit that 11-something by June :)

I have guessed that I am 12st11 today so hoping to be around 12st8 by Monday (I was 12st8 last week with a very bad weekend since, so easy on/easy off with that 3lbs I hope!) then I'll have 8.25lbs+ to lose in May...

Good luck everyone!!

Only joined group yesterday, so only got my starting weight. I'll update you next Tuesday evening with my loss *fingerscrossed*

So many of us in this challenge its amazing! Looking forward to seeing how we get on :)

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 17.40.30.png

Gained half a pound... But it's not unexpected. I've been 'on' so exercise has been down and eating up. Meh.

Ok so my scales show a loss of 3lb!!!! Yes thats totally amazing BUT after PT I just didn't feel like eating so I had only a couple of Ryvita's.

@Sazmajig Can you put me down for 2LB loss for this week based on pt and the lack of food last night ;)

Back