May 2016 Challenge

So so sorry I've not updated for a while, the weekend in bratislava was full on and left me no time to get online. Some amazing losses so far guys!

I'm now going to chase everyone for results!!

@20thcenturycat @Aston @Ellie Hickman @kazbang @soshbfly @tangerine12 @Bikingirl @cherrybobs @Holidaygirl10 @jenniecakes @Leedsvgn how did you get on this week & some of you I'm still waiting on results for last week

@Fab-4-40 @Ratherbeamermaid @novotose @Sexyshell135 @laceandlunges @M Louise H how did you get on last week?

Apologies if you have updated and i haven't seen it, though i think I've got them all! XX

MASSIVE congratulations to @SarahMP for smashing your target this month! well done lovely
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 08.58.48.png

:woohoo:Totally amazed as I lost 3lb this week and it was my birthday:candle1:
Not quite sure how that happened but I'll take it:cool:
Only 1lb to go for my first stone so really going for it next week.:)

I didn't get weighed last week, I've been really poorly so haven't been able to go. I won't make it to my group tonight for the same reason - hoping to weigh in on Saturday so I'll keep you updated. Hopefully I'll be back to my normal self soon x

Some really really brilliant losses
went to hair dressers to book appointment and was asked what I had done as my face look much thinner (well you expect the hairdresser to notice the face)
weigh in tomorrow and I want a pound to get my stone and a half - but really want more -

good luck to all those like me still to weigh in and well done to those that have weighed in the week

Doh. Sorry posted in wrong place!! Here's me:

Blame it on me being American and not at all comfortable with using stones to measure weight. Just back from my weigh-in today and while reading the book in queue, I realised that I actually LOST weight last week, not gained as I thought! I was actually down a 1/2lb last Monday not up.

Lost an additional 1 1/2lbs last week.

Doh. Sorry posted in wrong place!! Here's me:

Blame it on me being American and not at all comfortable with using stones to measure weight. Just back from my weigh-in today and while reading the book in queue, I realised that I actually LOST weight last week, not gained as I thought! I was actually down a 1/2lb last Monday not up.

Lost an additional 1 1/2lbs last week.

dont worry put it up in POUNDS I am sure many of us can convert it for you :) I always used to weigh in pounds as it meant less to me - now I go to class and they do it in stones and pounds

but you really dont need to convert it just put in the loss

Agggghh i've lost the plot. Ok it's not like i've been eating chocolate and crisps or anything I class as 'naughty' but i've gone off track with food a bit, not chosen wholemeal bread, fat free dressing etc, you know the little things that add up! Looking at another gain tomorrow, I can only hope for a sts but that's unlikely. I did have pt on monday and i've booked another one for tomorrow evening.

I know what I need to do - Sit down, write my food plan for the week and bloody well stick to it! Why I find that so hard I don't know...Holiday is in 10 weeks!

Weighed in last night and lost 1.5lbs, fairly happy with it as I had a weird week illness and food wise, although I would have liked more! I actually ate less last week and lost less, just shows that following SW properly really works!

Anyway, only 2.5lbs to my stone now so I'm really going for it this week!! Well done everyone on your lovely losses :)

Thank you kindly - can you please tell SW to do the same?? ;-) They only give total weight in stones but then losses in pounds... I obviously misheard 1/2 down for 1/2 up :confused::confused::confused:
always ask on here and we can convert for you - just take what they say as a number and give it to us I am sure I am not the only one that will work magic on it (problem is we can disappear the weight)

Hi guys. Just weighed in and I'm 2lb down this week. Pretty chuffed. That's me on 7lbs so far this month.

Raspberry & Pistachio cheesecake from Tesco..and then skipping the gym after work, i've not done very well today o_O back to it tomorrow..and yes, the cheesecake was delicious!!

Managed to sneak through with a STS, the last few days of eating salad's has helped me not have a gain I think! Personal training or the running club tonight, can't decide which!

Sorry forgot to update, mainly as my "big special fresh start with bells on"... ended up being a horrific weekend of giving in and being a general prat followed by a week of 'tomorrow' oops 'tomorrow' oops... and so on... so my new original weight became 13st3 :eek: I've re-started (twice ha) since with a bit more of a level head and report that my initial weigh in was 2lbs down (though that was after another stupid few days... hence the two new starts) so by Monday I weigh next I should definitely be back in the 12s zone :D it's shocking to think I was chilling in the 10st bracket only a few months ago. I am like pacwoman. I have also been and bought another brand of contraceptive pill today (sorry to overshare, but it's a HUGE factor I think) so hopefully won't be up in the dizzy 12s (or 13s) for too long... good luck everyone :apple: xx

Back