May 2016 Challenge

I have just looked at the chart to see how I have done from week to week
and noticed that my first weigh in included a bank holiday and my birthday and I lost THREE pound - just realised how good I must have been
on plan this weekend - yesterday I did have two burgers one bun healthy B and one synned

feel so much better for doing this and this group is helping me so much
Sarah thank you so much for running this :)

Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 15.59.01.png

Fab losses this week already! keep t going guys, can we reach our target this month?

Congratulations to those that already have - you rock!

Maintain for me this week- think my totm had caught up with me from last week :)
On it for this week though!!

Ruth
X

I can't believe this but I have lost 8 1/2lbs this past week... I know my weight has been going down but very much expected that it wouldn't present at weigh-in. Well guess what folks - it did!! :D:D:D:D Super duper delighted!!!
Blooming 'ek!! thats amazing - well done you. think we all need your food diary from this last week :)

Absolutely chuffed for you lovely - fantastic result! Half a pound to go this month :D you will smash it!

Wowser, some really good losses. Well done all :0clapper:

And me? 4 lbs off today :eek::wee::D

Would like another lb off next week so will try and have a 100% week (ok, there is a little drink planned at the weekend. Just have to compensate for the syns during the week :rolleyes:). I will go and subscribe to the June challenge now. Thanks for setting it up and keeping us right Sarah ;):)

Have a great week everybody x

Hey guys! 1lb off for me, I'm now 1/2 a lb above my target and still within the target range after 4 weeks of being a target member. Its been a real adjustment getting my head around it but i definitely think I am getting there :)

Good luck wednesday weighers! How did the other tuesday weighers get on?

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 07.28.56.png

Back